Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Heartbeats

Back to Guilds

This town is a place where anything can happen. 

Tags: Academy, Roleplay, Slave market, Town, Fantasy 

Reply South Town
Alice White's Home Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:18 am
Leo of Helios

User Image
+Alice White+

▌ Race - Vampire ▌ Mood -relaxed ▌ Age - 18 ▌ Status - Single ▌

Alice walked up the path threw the woods and stopped turning, "This is my home and land, feel free to roam if you like?" she opened the door. heading the the kitchen to get some thing for him and her self to eat.  

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 am
Leo of Helios

User Image
+Alice White+

Alice heard him follow in after her, she pulled out a few options for dinner. She froze hearing someones voice in her head saying spider, she turned thinking 'Rathial?' She saw the spider and stepped back. Even thou she was a vampire creepy bugs still freaked her out. She blushed embarrassed, "Um.. Godd job.. please put it outside.." she acted as if Van Hellsing had jumped into the room. She was a girl however and had to admit she had several fears and creepy bugs was near to the top of that list.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:32 am
Leo of Helios

User Image
+Alice White+

Alice sighed leaning on the counter watching him leave with the spider, she just didn't know why she didn't like them. Maybe it was the strange eyes or the way the walked towards her. She heard the door shut and saw him return, she smiled walking over to him, "Thank you.. I'm sorry for the way I acted..." she nodded back to the counter, "Would you mind looking at what I have, and tell me what you want cooked or if you just eat it rare?" she asked not really knowing, she her self preferred both ways because blood was needed in her diet. If she didn't she'd get weak and be unable to fight off demons, manly an ex-boyfriend who appeared every so often. she had stake, hamburger meat, and chicken out on the table along with an assortment of other things.

She walked over to the items wondering how she'd prepair them.  

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 am
Leo of Helios

User Image
+Alice White+

Alice looked at the bird and nodded hearing what he wanted and moved it to where he could eat it, she began to put everything away but stopped hearing his question about her eating.. No feeding.. Which implied in vampire terms drinking blood. She shifted thinking about it not knowing when was the last time she feed but she felt healthy. "I'll be fine, I hunt out in the woods if i'm in need of strength, I've no intention of drinking your blood." she stated not wanting him to get the wrong idea. She left out the stake and cut them into small cubes eating them like tofu. The blood would hold her over for a little while, and being weekend helped her sleep. It did leave her defenseless, but there was a price to pay for the good things in life.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 am
Leo of Helios

User Image
+Alice White+

▌ Race - Vampire ▌ Mood - Tired ▌ Age - 18 ▌ Status - Single ▌

Alice sat on the floor joining him eating her own meal, she looked at him "Mind me asking you what you would like to be called..? You can just call me Alice.. Also where would you like to sleep?" she wanted to make him feel at home, and liked to make sure he was comfortable in his surroundings. The house might look small but the rooms where fairly big, but had an empty feel to it. It lacked noises like a normal house would have, and yet it was comfortable. Alice had gotten used to it, but still at night being alone in the dark scarred her another fear she planned to try and not let him catch on to. 'it will be nice to have someone around,' she thought to her self looking at him gently memorized by his eyes.  

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

Mizuno Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:21 am
User Image

Shimizu Mian

▌ Race – Not Enough Data ▌ Mood – Happy-Happy ▌ Age - Unknown ▌ Status - Single ▌

At that moment a strange noise came from inside a cupboard and a little girl suddenly came rolling out of it. "Eeeek out of the way!! Aw,aw,aw" she squeaked. She finally stopped near a table "Aaah, that was tough..." she said while unrolling herself. "It sure is.. OUCH... Painful!" she said while patting a bump on her head. "......Tehee..... that was so funn!!!!Then suddenly she saw the other 2 persons in the room. "Oh, Hellooo!!" she said with a big smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:36 am
Leo of Helios
Mizuno Hikari

User Image
+Alice White+

Alice was happy to hear his response and nodded, "Okay Rath, I'd like it if you slept in my bed with me." It was comforting to her to have someone with her while she slept, and it would be nice to feel safe with him around. Alice was glade being a vampire sleep and comfort where hard to find. She then noticed noises for the cupboard, and stood seeing Shimizu pop out making lots of noise.. "Um... Shimizu... What are you doing here?" she remembered the girl because she was also a teacher at the school Alice taught at. She gave Rath a look to say everything was okay for now. Then glanced back at Shimizu, "A spell I'm guessing went arye?" She asked setting down the raw meat she was eating.  

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:00 pm
Leo of Helios

User Image
+Alice White+

Alice looked at Rath and smiled the sound of bones snapping was amusing to her, "Would you like more?" she asked knowing it was a small bird for one meal, she thought for a moment, "Later we can go hunting in the woods there are a lot of animals back there."  
South Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff