Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark school ( School for the creatures of Gaia, Part two )

Back to Guilds

Where our characters from the old dark school can restart. 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Library, read all day, borrow books, just don't burn this down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 am
Bj walked around and checked out how big the new Library was " Dammee this place is big.. bigger then the old school though not so many books which sucks" she said sighing " great now i gotta get a dorm room for a while" then she walked to the library and looks at the books grabbing one and sat down reading.  

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 am
User Image

Lexi entered, and sighs. She missed the old school, and the memories it had.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:25 am
Bj looked up and grinned sneaking up behind lexi and tackling her " LEXI!!!" she said loud and hugged lexi since lexi had been well still was one of her dear friends  

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:27 am
Lexi smiled, and hugged her missed friend back, " BJ! " She said laughing.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 am
Bj grinned and looks at lexi getting up quick and pulled off her hoodie showing her new died read hair " you like?" she said grinning

User Image

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 am
Lexi grins. " I love, " she showed her lip rings, and black teased hair. " You like? "

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:48 am
Bj grinned and put her hoodie back over her head.. " i love" she said grinning and sighed rubbing her eyes kinda missing her powers and her wings and drake.... " So how was your summer? I went to Russia and got this done" she said pulling up her shirt showing a Spirit hunter tattoo the tattoo going all over her stomach and around to her back.. kinda shaped like a dragon

User Image

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 am
User Image

" Wow..Pretty.." she said hiding the fact that she had a tattoo since she was thirteen. . . " just between you and me..." She lifted up the back of her shirt, musical notes around her waist. " But. . . I got myself glasses, I can finally see, but i look like a nerd " she said, fixing them. " and worked with my demons " She said, playing with a lip ring.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:59 am
Bj nodded " thank you.. Cooler thing is they glow " she said putting her shirt down and looked at Lexis tattoos.. " nicee, and the glasses look cute on your so don't worry lol you don't look like a nerd you look HOT!!" then she nodded " the demons i remember them/.." she said sighing not wanting to bring the war up " because of the war at the old school my stupid powers were taken from me so now my father says I can get them back in time and i miss my wings" she said pouting

User Image

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:04 am
Lexi sighed. " I'm sorry Bj.." she said, " And thanks.." She said, sitting up on a table. She fixes her glasses again, and yawns.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 am
Bj shrugged and walked back to the table reading a book about some demon thingy " So have you heard from Cara or Angel over the summer? or anyone? because i havent... I only heard from drake"

User Image

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 am
Lexi nods. " Cara. Not angel.." She said softly. Lexi sighs. " How are you and drake doing?" She asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 pm
Axel walks into the library "nice place" the half demon mutters, and makes his way to the section about demons, so he could learn as much about them as he can.

User Image  

SlimShady777
Vice Captain

The Angel Dystopia

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

Gail walks into the Library browsing through the books finding no intrest seeing All the books will be more advanced with more information and correct sciences.  
Inside

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff