New identity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xEdmond Dantesx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 pm
I want to completley remake this guild new name new perpose and all that good stuff.
i really want to make a trade based guild so that i can actually pay members with gold and not promises .

Wed buy sell and trade all items with all of gaia not just our own members but thats just my idea if you have one feel free to post it here  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm
User ImageShoot for the moon...
we can also have a draw the avi above you game biggrin

Even if you miss, you'll land among the starsUser Image

xXAzarielXx
Vice Captain

Blessed Wolf

xEdmond Dantesx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:35 pm
better yet how about we have an art showcase fourm where ppl can post their are and sell/buy avi art?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:13 pm
User ImageShoot for the moon...
ohh that sounds good!!

Even if you miss, you'll land among the starsUser Image

xXAzarielXx
Vice Captain

Blessed Wolf

GrimoireArts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm
xEdmond Dantesx
better yet how about we have an art showcase fourm where ppl can post their are and sell/buy avi art?
Nice but I disagree, in a way that this may create some series of discomfort. Why would people post their art on a thread where they can make their own instead? What profit does it gives us? Making threads like this would simply change the purpose of the forum. Collab art, however, is okay. Yes, I have seen a few threads that has a couple of artist but let me quote what you said, "where ppl can post their are and sell/buy avi art?" We are simply not selling art but merely advertising theirs and in the end, we gain nothing from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:57 am
Hysterical Ninja
xEdmond Dantesx
Nice but I disagree, in a way that this may create some series of discomfort. Why would people post their art on a thread where they can make their own instead? What profit does it gives us? Making threads like this would simply change the purpose of the forum. Collab art, however, is okay. Yes, I have seen a few threads that has a couple of artist but let me quote what you said, "where ppl can post their are and sell/buy avi art?" We are simply not selling art but merely advertising theirs and in the end, we gain nothing from it.

Oh how iv missed you crying , please by all means pour your ideas on the canvus that is our guild  

xEdmond Dantesx
Captain

xEdmond Dantesx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 am
ok then how about all art purchases are managed through one account representing the guild and we give a precentage of the profit to the artist they wish to buy from that way the guild and the artist makes gold. and the show case will just have samples of the guilds art work  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 am
xEdmond Dantesx
ok then how about all art purchases are managed through one account representing the guild and we give a precentage of the profit to the artist they wish to buy from that way the guild and the artist makes gold. and the show case will just have samples of the guilds art work
Hmm, but wouldn't the artist think of just having his own thread? In a way that he will be able to keep 100% of the profit. Unless the artist is in our guild and would like to donate a portion of his art? Either way, I see that the plan would most likely be hard to push through. We also have to consider other artist who has a better work. The world of art on a forum is somewhat like a war. They have to do their best to get costumers. So this is also one thing we need to talk about.  

GrimoireArts

GrimoireArts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 am
xEdmond Dantesx
Oh how iv missed you crying , please by all means pour your ideas on the canvus that is our guild
lol, yes, it has been awhile. But I usually would take up my time here on gaia doing my work. As for the ideas, I have none for now. Can't process any XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 pm
Hysterical Ninja
xEdmond Dantesx
Hmm, but wouldn't the artist think of just having his own thread? In a way that he will be able to keep 100% of the profit. Unless the artist is in our guild and would like to donate a portion of his art? Either way, I see that the plan would most likely be hard to push through. We also have to consider other artist who has a better work. The world of art on a forum is somewhat like a war. They have to do their best to get costumers. So this is also one thing we need to talk about.

i was thinking the same thing when i came up with the idea. I just thought we'd handle it like a real art showcase(the guild acting as a curator and provideing customers) and in doing so we get a small precentage not a huge chunck of the profit. as for the war part ...idk mabe we have an art subforum and list the name of the artist as a topic and while we promote their work they can self promote it to the general public like rally towns and whatnot. but most of this would be based off of trust seeing as they really dont need us at all  

xEdmond Dantesx
Captain

Moonlit Dreams Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces