Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Channel: Continued!

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild with all the shows on Disney Channel- and YOU get to be in it! 

Tags: Disney Channel, Shows, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, Role Playing 

Reply Profiles
JONAS Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiMiquet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 am
Post your profiles here for JONAS.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 am
User Image
. : About Me : .

My name is Stella Malone.
But if that's too hard, I also go by Stell.
I'm a proudly from New Jersey.
I'm a Female, I should know.
I'm 16 years old.
My birthday is July 12th.

. : A Little Bit More : .

My favorite things!
❤Rain
❤Hot weather
❤Fashion
❤My best friends
Joe... Shh!
My least favorite things...
✗110 Degree weather
✗Annoying people
✗Hiking
✗Excercise.

And, my fears.
✦Joe not liking me..
✦The dark
✦Being alone and lost

. : Getting Personal : .

I'm not going to change, it's who I am.
Stella is a fun-loving girl, when it comes to work though, she gets VERY serious. She loves funny people and fashion. Her life, technically, surrounds fashion. Shes hard-working and creative. Stella is a bit self-centered and is very honest. If she doesn't like what your wearing, she would tell you, but not try to be mean. Shes kind and can be friends with anyone. Sometimes, Stella gets very jealous!

It's what I am, like it or not.
Stella is blond. Not a 'dumb-blond' stereotype girl. She has mild chocolate brown eyes. She just cut her hair short and it looks fabulous. Normal sized teenage girl! Skinny, you could say. Her skin is peach-ish. Perfect teeth and smile!

My history, don't go poking around!
Stella has been into fashion since she was a baby. Her parents love fashion and got her into it at a very young age. She grew up with Jonas, they are her best friends. Stella had a pretty amazing childhood and her best girl friend is Macey. Now Stella is in high school with her best friends but things are getting kind of complicated. She fell in love with Joe, her best friend since they were babies. She still loves fashion and became the stylist for her best friends' bad, Jonas.

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces