Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Expert Skill 150
I could draw this place out for you may take a while to draw out the landscaping objects etc. zWars is a place where multiple teams of Gaians from gaia take on better and much more apposing enemies on zOMG. Location: Far Northeast of Otami Ruin's Blood tree, cross a bridge(will be later renamed if used) and enter the zFields. Possibly be at war with newer animated monsters, I've created a few a while ago just have to upload the drawn images. With New [NPC]'s Master swordsman RooT(Re-Edited from Khareame), Broad swordsman Gamma and Ray the Sharpshooter.

Storyline
Cresento: "Once upon a time there was a Castle far away from Otami Ruins called Astrolosus connecting the two places together was a pretty well decorative bridge known as "The Bridge of Zodiacs" it was done in commemoration to their Mythological history on Gaia. The name comes from a group of Zodiac Knights who were once known as the Constellation stars in the night sky. They were the protectors of this world called Gaia watching over all gaians their names were Serus, Borak, Illka and Felza till... one day the world that the animated monsters came from disturbed them from their slumber and has woken them up with the destruction they have caused in the skies, This planets power sucked the life out of the zodiac knights and transformed them into Monstrous-like Creatures. The planets Null crystals collided with the Zodiacs Stars causing a massive explosion of the Zodiacs Chamber, thus plummeting onto the battlefield. Now..with the resurrection of these Titans and the releasing of them into our world along with the new much more powerful Animated monsters from the dark-side of the Null Crystal..we as Gaians must protect gaia at all cost are you willing to help..?"

Ray: You bet! ^.< V

Gamma: Hell.. yeah! emotion_dealwithit

zWars features:
•All zomg crews will get the chance to participate in war.
•Area expansion for all players.
•Huge Area.
•As long as all crew members are 10.0
zWars battle bar- to see how far gaians have taken down most of the animated monsters (in a percentage gain from 1-100%).
°An NPC will be waiting for players at the bridge, with tasks. Other two NPC's wait for gaians at Yukata Village.
°Shadow Orbs will be included aswell.

Area View

Monster names:
°Boss(es): Zodiac Knights
Zodiacal Knight Illka
Zodiacal Knight Serus
Zodiacal Knight Borak
Zodiac Knight Felza

NPC's
Cresento-Airship Pilot
Gamma
Ray

°Animated monsters: Fight Knights, Tune shrooms, Poptop, Rawr'd Guard, and Bull's eye.
•Community Boss: WTFDragon

Edit: pics will be uploaded and posted whenever i can, landscape will be finished by next Saturday. Other created ideas will be finished within a few more weeks.

Relentless Glitch

Bill's Ranch again? We already have DMS there. Suggest Old Aqueduct or Otami Ruins.
I don't want the Shout being flooded for crew requests for DMP, DMS AND ZW.

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Expert Skill 150
Natsumi Kawahama
Bill's Ranch again? We already have DMS there. Suggest Old Aqueduct or Otami Ruins.
I don't want the Shout being flooded for crew requests for DMP, DMS AND ZW.
Ah okay then in otami a bridge located north east of the bloodtree over water and onto another land then smile only location change everything else will remain same.

Demonic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Streaker 200
I can't wait till this thing is up! It sounds like so much fun

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
So it's kinda like coliseum?
If zWars doesn't give gold, it will be neglected

Popular Noob

Is there going to be a story line to this?

Also, if the devs did decide that this is a good idea, it'd be quite a long time before it was implemented. You should also maybe color your pictures in?

I like the idea.

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Expert Skill 150
zothaq
So it's kinda like coliseum?
If zWars doesn't give gold, it will be neglected
nothing like the colosseum way better the bridge leads to the battlefield and the battlefield leads to the castle (WTFDragon located at the top). In a way we're invading the animated's territory, also zWar gives the same amount of gold out just like TTF and smeb/smob just that with the boss may give a little more gold than labtech X.

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Expert Skill 150
KoaIa Bear
Is there going to be a story line to this?

Also, if the devs did decide that this is a good idea, it'd be quite a long time before it was implemented. You should also maybe color your pictures in?

I like the idea.

Mhmm the storyline will be updated into my first thread post the next time I update it.
And alrighty lol I'll have them colored soon. smile

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Expert Skill 150
lxl Angel Marie lxl

Thank you Angel ^^

Demonic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Streaker 200
Sinvex
lxl Angel Marie lxl

Thank you Angel ^^

You're welcome ^^

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Good idea...

Popular Noob

Sinvex
Okay!

Good job on helping create some ideas. I really hope they put this into the game, but as you know, there's a severely limited amount of developers working on zOMG!, so it could be several years before they do anything to add it if they decide to do so.

I heard the next big area they're working on is Durem.

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Expert Skill 150
KoaIa Bear
Sinvex
Okay!

Good job on helping create some ideas. I really hope they put this into the game, but as you know, there's a severely limited amount of developers working on zOMG!, so it could be several years before they do anything to add it if they decide to do so.

I heard the next big area they're working on is Durem.

Thanks and I've heard about that aswell, I wish they'd let me help them. I have millions of ideas for this game and more, this just happened to be one of the ideas. smile

Popular Noob

Sinvex
Maybe try messaging a zOMG! developer?

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Expert Skill 150
KoaIa Bear
I have no Idea what their names are though. Do you know their names? smile I'll gladly contact them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff