Durem Reclamation Hub 0.0042372881355932 0.4% [ 1 ]
Durem Caves North 0.01271186440678 1.3% [ 3 ]
Durem Graveyard 0.0084745762711864 0.8% [ 2 ]
Von Helson Manor 0.084745762711864 8.5% [ 20 ]
Halloween Town 0.080508474576271 8.1% [ 19 ]
I want them all!!! 0.6228813559322 62.3% [ 147 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]
< 1 2

This is nearly unrelated, but I'm still holding out for using cars to run over things. It's a good way to travel too, might as well use them for something other than rally.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ventriloquist dreams
This is nearly unrelated, but I'm still holding out for using cars to run over things. It's a good way to travel too, might as well use them for something other than rally.

No...the cars would come to life! whee

Blessed Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Cyrus Lurch
Lokesonna Jacket

Also, how would you like to play this in 3D? Picture it, your Gaian Character in a full mode to fight animated in a better perspective!!!

That would be the original poster.

Making zOMG! 3D is a TONS of work! zOMG would probably be never finish if you would make it 3D and we couldn't ever play it again! rofl rofl rofl
But it might be awesome if it was 3D but I don't think they'll go through the trouble to do so.
busterknight
who would even suggest 3D? question

I don't want 3D, I like it the way it is. =o
But some new areas would be nice to check out. Maybe make it so the rings go to cl 20 for the new areas so the cl 10s will have something to train for.
I definitely think a PvP arena would be cool, Im not sure how the current battle system would work with that, but it sounds interesting.
User Image

✖I want a Ice Cream land place. They'll be cavities as animated.
Swiss mocha
I definitely think a PvP arena would be cool, Im not sure how the current battle system would work with that, but it sounds interesting.

Yus. It would be :3
im full on board for a pvp-including friendly/staked duels...new areas would be nice, but a transport system to take u to and from continents(if ever zomg has diff continents) would be great also.
Holy moley! A resurrection of a dead thread xp

FYI, we tried and experimented on some pvp at work. It was working, but there were too many issues with it (both technical and with the gameplay). So, we've put it on the back burner for now. The good news is that we're currently working on the coliseum arena. It'll be used for many purposes including similar gameplay as the "Hive World" (hopefully, also a place for pvp in the future).

Anyway, here's an image of the WIP coliseum arena...

User Image

And the updated Barton coliseum exterior...

User Image

We'll have a lot more stuff to share in the coming months as the con season nears. smile

IRL Vampire

[ JK ]
Holy moley!

I Holy moley'd your mum last night!

Also, I love how you guys create the zOMG assets in 3D... the quality difference to the sponsorship and event worlds that the rest of the site make is really noticable.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We could actually have a better use for the Gaia cars. We could use them to take us to new areas!

3-D would ruin the game though.....

IRL Vampire

nagi nabu
We could actually have a better use for the Gaia cars. We could use them to take us to new areas!

3-D would ruin the game though.....

oh, all the game-assets are built in 3D but the game itself is 2D. Look at the lighting and shading, can't do that with just painting the assets (like the other virtual worlds are made). Making the assets in 3D is more work and takes longer, but it looks better and the assets are recycle-able (look at baskem lake for example, it's always the same two or three trees, just turned into different directions, which, at the end of the day is less work then painting each one out).
that would be awsome if there was new areas but im more wanting more added to DMP i love that place like maybe they could add more to the canyons surounding it. maybe some more mini bosses. going inside the manson would be alot of fun too. but the 3D idea is a little off i think it would be better if it stayed the way it is right now. but even right now i still have alot of fun with zomg its still beta isint it? so there going to be adding more anyway.

Unholy Smoker

User Image

• If the arenas do become PvP... would we be able to fight with crews against other crews? Will we get loot for "killing" other players? That would be a huge plus for crews and farmers making it more fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff