Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is zOMG still active? It says that it's down for maintenance but is that temporary or will we be able to play it again in the future?

iiNikki's Husband

Pure-hearted Bloodsucker

Gaia has no plans on bringing zOMG back, unfortunately.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/some-zomg-clarifications/t.94763911_1/#1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/update-on-zomg-maintenance/t.94749579_1/#1
There are various petitions you can sign on this forum to have your voice heard.
pyrotak
Gaia has no plans on bringing zOMG back, unfortunately.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/some-zomg-clarifications/t.94763911_1/#1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/update-on-zomg-maintenance/t.94749579_1/#1
There are various petitions you can sign on this forum to have your voice heard.

Well, that's disheartening. I'm going to miss it. I guess it's partially my fault on missing out since I was off of this site for far too long. T-T.

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
punkrose27

Well, that's disheartening. I'm going to miss it. I guess it's partially my fault on missing out since I was off of this site for far too long. T-T.

Maybe? but everything goes through phases where you simply get bored of it.
you leave for a while and come back and it makes everything fresh.

I personally think that sometime soon we all might try to log back in and find the announcement that Gaia itself is closing down.
I hope to hell i'm wrong! btw.
Belinda Aster
punkrose27

I personally think that sometime soon we all might try to log back in and find the announcement that Gaia itself is closing down.

I hope that doesn't happen too! I agree with you, that sometimes you have to step away for a bit to realize how great something is again when you come back. Not that I ever thought that gaia was boring, you just get busy in your personal life that this falls by the wayside. Every time I log back in a fall back in love with the site. I'd like to think they are doing pretty decent with their ad revenue that closure isn't in their future, but I can't be for certain.

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
punkrose27
Belinda Aster
punkrose27

I hope that doesn't happen too! I agree with you, that sometimes you have to step away for a bit to realize how great something is again when you come back. Not that I ever thought that gaia was boring, you just get busy in your personal life that this falls by the wayside. Every time I log back in a fall back in love with the site. I'd like to think they are doing pretty decent with their ad revenue that closure isn't in their future, but I can't be for certain.

Boring might have been a poor choice of words on my part.
However your response summed up it up in a more positive fashion.
There are tons of ways for gaia to do better and to prosper.
As much as this place pisses me off at times, I have no deep desire to see it go down in flames.
Belinda Aster
punkrose27
Belinda Aster
punkrose27

Boring might have been a poor choice of words on my part.
However your response summed up it up in a more positive fashion.
There are tons of ways for gaia to do better and to prosper.
As much as this place pisses me off at times, I have no deep desire to see it go down in flames.
And that's kind of how it is with anything really. There are things that are amazing and really make the experience for you. Then there are also those things or people who are just out to make trouble that can ruin your experience. Just kinda gonna take the good with the bad. And you're right, I think they have a pretty decent set up and there are always ways to improve and get better.

Toxic Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces