Welcome to Gaia! ::

What attracts (would attract) you to zOMG powerups in the cash shop most?

Superchargers 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Ghi Amps (Ring Polishers) 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Revivors 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Double orb power ups 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
Temp. stat modifiers, like +Luck or +Max Stamina 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 10 ]
Temp. Items that add % Bonuses to Max health for a small time, as high as +50, or 100% 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 1 ]
'Superduperchargers' that offer AoE healing for a slightly higher cost then the normal SCs 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
Other 0.3469387755102 34.7% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 >

As a zOMGian, with steady or especially unsteady income, what items would you spend money on for zOMG! if they were in the Cash shop? And if you already regularly buy a special zOMG related item (*clothes, and aquarium items excluded), what is it, and what draws you to it (other then the gaia gold you receive for selling it)?

Undead Enchantress

If I could get cash, I'd spend it on zOMG.
Erynne
If I could get cash, I'd spend it on zOMG.

A comforting sentiment, glad to hear it~ :3

Chatty Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I choose other. It would be cool if there was full health refills and full stamina refills in addition to revivors. I think since they would be such small things and in high demand they would be cheap to purchase. That would be awesome for people like me who have little income.
Also, it seems all the stuff there costs Gaia Cash. I wish there was items less powerful that cost gold, but thats a dream. I'll post such suggestions in feedback after this though, maybe it will happen, who knows?

Invisible Giver

I'd buy lots of superchargers and amps. Revive isn't worth it until it unlocks all your rings. I could probably get some random healers to do it for free if i wanted to wait for rings to unlock.

Feline Enchantress

Now that I have a job, and I discovered that I can buy cash with my cellphone (I'm from Chile),
I'd buy Revives ('cause sometimes, when speedrunning, you can revive and survive, with luck).

I'm still thinking about buying and replenish the other Power-Ups, mostly Ghi Amps.

But I don't remember if they go away after you die or not.

Mega Hoarder

I'm currently unemployed, but if I had money to spend I'd be interested in buying a luck booster, or a specialty ring.

I bought orb doublers and revives on the mp...

And I'm just wondering, is the CS how Gaia determines if zomg is worth supporting? Because there really isn't much there... If I stay on Gaia (at this point I'm starting to lose interest) I'd probably buy some other cash items, when I have the money, but not if zomg doesn't get supported. It's really the only reasn I'm here, the other site stuff is just a time filler while I wait for new things to happen with zomg.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
I don't think I'd spend any real money on anything. Unless they released a limited edition CS ring that was really worth it. Although it';d have to be a real game breaker for me to deem it "worth it."

I might buy stuff with gold, but not with real money.
A powerup I'd like to see would be a Ring Attractor - basically, making it more likely for you to get a certain ring at the next ring drop (thus saving people with Last Ring Syndrome, or people who really want a particular ring, at a profit).

Superchargers don't really interest me. I have too many just from in game stuff before, and I'm miserly about using them. Revives and Double Orbs are more attractive, and Ghi Amps aren't that bad either.
Atrash the Squidmonger
A powerup I'd like to see would be a Ring Attractor - basically, making it more likely for you to get a certain ring at the next ring drop (thus saving people with Last Ring Syndrome, or people who really want a particular ring, at a profit).

Superchargers don't really interest me. I have too many just from in game stuff before, and I'm miserly about using them. Revives and Double Orbs are more attractive, and Ghi Amps aren't that bad either.

What about, say . . . a sort of 'ring ticket', that allows you, when brought to a certain NPC, to get a ring grant? CL1, of course.
hmm... i don't purchase temporary game-boosts, regardless of game or effect. just never seems like value for my money.

i *would* spend money on something that had a permanent, useful effect on a game, like access to premium features or items that i'd get to keep. looking at zOMG!, that pretty much means rings.

i like the ring voucher idea, maybe a sort of random ring pack where you buy a ring (or set of rings) but what you get is completely luck-based, like collectible cards.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I would spend my money on limited edition rings and exclusive recipes.
I think including new rings and recipes in the cash shop would be the best option since a lot of people just aren't that interested in powerups...

Both would have to be left unsoulbound of course which means people could buy multiples and sell them for a good price on the MP. I feel that making the ingredients for these new recipes soulbound would also encourage more people to play.
I think the Devs may have given up on PowerUps - after all, look at how long Cure has been in limbo.

I'm with Marceus in that I'd rather Devs create new Rings and Recipes that can be sold in the Cash Shop instead of PowerUps.
One Of Those Deaf-Mutes
Atrash the Squidmonger

What about, say . . . a sort of 'ring ticket', that allows you, when brought to a certain NPC, to get a ring grant? CL1, of course.

It makes it easier to just buy your way through the early levels (just quantity of rings, especially with you able to pick which rings you get, can boost your performance a lot, and with salvaging for orbs..). It likely could be priced high enough to make it unattractive to buy your way through... but then it's expensive and there's less demand for it. My idea was meant to keep it so that people couldn't get rings without the normal fighting for them (thus, they aren't getting more rings than they would normally), so it could be priced cheaper, and consumed in greater quantities without rushing people through the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff