Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12 >

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Doomdragon8
Is it possible for me to edit my submission or will I have to make a whole new submission?

Yours hasn't gone to the judges yet so feel free to edit it.

Destructive Bunny

I still need to edit in art too sweatdrop keep forgetting whee

/suscribes to thread

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Expert Skill 150
R.I.P. ring

(Picture reference will be uploaded tomorrow /w gesture movement for you to get a feel for it).

Combo Sequence Ring (CSR) - Dishes out more attack chains from one ring.

Also in Dedication to my Grandfather who passed away 10/13/10

Description: Double sworded ring of Life and Death, which its purpose on gaia was sent there to worthy adversaries, who are deep in their hearts and souls willing to truely protect gaians from harms way even if putting their lives on the line to keep others alive is the best way they can do it. Then so be it, the Bearers of this ring are True Hero's.

Ring Type: Attack
Range: Moderate
Cooldown: CSR has a different standard but if so 5.5 sec
Cost: 5 stam
RingE: Heavy bleeding, Stuns (R4 only), The Lower the HP is for user, the stronger this ring becomes.
R1: Allows bearer to dash/vanish then appear behind the target, following up with a fatal blow/stab. Dmg range 300-350
R2: Kicks target into air, user leaps right after target using an Aerial spin. Dmg range 375-490
R3: User draws out ring, then jabs target with 10 fast blows from both blades then jumps back a few steps. Dmg range 500 - 570
R4: The user charges ring to max, then warps through the target, cutting through leaving it stunned, While leaping into the air, the user then crosses both swords overhead while launching a small sky blue beam into the sky hurdling its way back down on all targets closest to user much larger than before striking foes only once, never misses, and does Emense damage to all targets. Dmg range 700-950

Bleed Dmg OVT:
R1: 50 - 65
R2: 65 - 70
R3: 80 - 95
R4: 100 - 110

Destructive Bunny

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you a ring that has been officially in the game since its opening, and yet only used briefly as part of a quest. Here's an opportunity to make better use of it.

User Image
Ring: Marks Ring
Description: Create a treasured memento of a trusted ally and summon them for help in dire emergencies.
Ring Effects: Owner of the ring can "mark" a crew member by using the ring on them. Then they can summon that member to the user's current location. A pop up similar to crew invite will let the summoned member decide if they want to be moved or not. Does NOT work in instances.
Range: Marking a crew member for the first time must be done on the same screen. Summoning a marked member can be done on any screen on the same map.
Cooldown: 5 minutes
Cost: Stamina: Requires at least 50 stamina, and drains all of the user's remaining stamina to 0 on usage.
RR1: cooldown 5 minutes
RR2: cooldown 4 minutes
RR3: cooldown 3 minutes
RR4: cooldown 2 minutes
Animation effect: A large camera pops up and takes a photo.

Can really see this being popular with saving the survivors in "tag" games rofl

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Starshine
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you a ring that has been officially in the game since its opening, and yet only used briefly as part of a quest. Here's an opportunity to make better use of it.

User Image
Ring: Marks Ring
Description: Create a treasured memento of a trusted ally and summon them for help in dire emergencies.
Ring Effects: Owner of the ring can "mark" a crew member by using the ring on them. Then they can summon that member to the user's current location. A pop up similar to crew invite will let the summoned member decide if they want to be moved or not. Does NOT work in instances.
Range: Marking a crew member for the first time must be done on the same screen. Summoning a marked member can be done on any screen on the same map.
Cooldown: 5 minutes
Cost: Stamina: Requires at least 50 stamina, and drains all of the user's remaining stamina to 0 on usage.
RR1: cooldown 5 minutes
RR2: cooldown 4 minutes
RR3: cooldown 3 minutes
RR4: cooldown 2 minutes
Animation effect: A large camera pops up and takes a photo.

Can really see this being popular with saving the survivors in "tag" games rofl

Oh how I wish this was real. When you say instanced areas, does that include dragging people to rooms in DMS?

Destructive Bunny

Berryfarmer

Oh how I wish this was real. When you say instanced areas, does that include dragging people to rooms in DMS?

Yes it does. I originally thought up the idea while walking through the maze for the 100th time during my tuna run, wouldn't it be great if someone can summon me? Then I realised it would make this ring immensly powerful and overbalance the game. Just got dazed? No problem, no need for revives, null and I'll summon you!

Yeah, it'll make defib unneccesary sweatdrop

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Starshine
Berryfarmer

Yes it does. I originally thought up the idea while walking through the maze for the 100th time during my tuna run, wouldn't it be great if someone can summon me? Then I realised it would make this ring immensly powerful and overbalance the game. Just got dazed? No problem, no need for revives, null and I'll summon you!

Only if someone is willing to sacrifice a ringslot and stamina for that. I don't know how the judges will view that on balance, but I like it.

Destructive Bunny

Berryfarmer

Only if someone is willing to sacrifice a ringslot and stamina for that. I don't know how the judges will view that on balance, but I like it.

I try to balance them out, but I had more of a fun ring in mind when I wrote the stats. The ideal situation to use it, other than playing tag xd would probably be harder maps like otami where you are being beseiged by masks or mobbed by vases and could use a helping hand. This will also be handy for mini events like lawnmowers or buzzkill.

Destructive Bunny

I think I'm spamming too many entries xd but I really like these type of contests. heart

Animated Name: Flash Crash
Description: The negative emotions of all zOMG players are gathered to form this monstrosity that strikes without warning or mercy.
Environment: DMS - The instance where it hurts the most. Can also make appearances in Shallow Seas/Sealab Compound instances.
CL and HP: CL12 - HP 250 (CL10 - HP 150 in Shallow Seas/Sealab Compound)
Aggressive or Passive: Aggressive - targets player with most hate
Spawns in Groups? No - Maximum one per room/screen, spawning is random. Monster lurks in dark corners and is visually invisible (but can be targeted) until the player with aggro comes into its range.
How does it attack? When its fuse burns out. It opens it's massive jaws and swallows the player, spitting them back into Bill's Ranch. The SS/SC version portals its victims back into Gold Beach. This is a close range attack. Flash crash dissapears after a successful attack.
Other Notes: Attack animation takes 5 seconds, if it is killed during that time or prior, the targeted crew member will not be wrapped. As most healer/tankers do not usually have an attack ring, the crew should be on their toes to finish this monster as soon as it's spotted.
Artwork:
User Image

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Expert Skill 150
I
Berryfarmer
Starshine
Berryfarmer

Im not sure if i was skipped or if its over or not but i made a post near the top of this page and wonder if you saw it.

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Berryfarmer
Doomdragon8
Is it possible for me to edit my submission or will I have to make a whole new submission?

Yours hasn't gone to the judges yet so feel free to edit it.

ok thanks

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Okay entry posts should be accurate for all entries submitted thus far.

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Im thinking about changing my ring description again...is it too late?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Doomdragon8
Im thinking about changing my ring description again...is it too late?

Just checked with the first judge I sent things to. She said, "I haven't gone through the stack, school's been busy. If they want to resubmit they got till Saturday or Sunday before I actually take a look. Wish them good luck."

So I guess that's a no, it's not too late. Good luck either way biggrin

16,575 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
Hi one of the judges here. Just letting y'all know that I'll be starting preliminary scoring on Sunday morning at 10AM MST. (9AM PST)

So have your entries edited how you want them to be scored by then. ^^ And keep entering people. Berry is breaking his keys from what I understand to put together prizes for you guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff