Kind of. It depends who I am with. 0.44615384615385 44.6% [ 29 ]
Yes. They mean how skillful I am. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Bashful Sex Symbol

curtneko
i'm not the one insulting people

cry

You are a cat. It's in your name. And you cannot be a wolf that eats people if you area cat.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
before i was a regular 30k tc person...
but then i got ashen -.- and donors stats. might as well take advantage. i kinda wish there was a reset button and i could drop it back down o:
anything above 100k is artificial .-.
e.e

Sparkly Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Novice 50
I use double orb thingy to help make orb aggregates.

Also, with leveled rings in the MP, it's easy to get stuck in a crew with someone of high CL that has a low TC, and they do not know what they are doing. If I'm going to spend my time and money on powerups and revives, I don't want to waste them.

IRL Cat

Purple Pimp Crusader
curtneko
i'm not the one insulting people

cry

You are a cat. It's in your name. And you cannot be a wolf that eats people if you area cat.
you called me an a** talk2hand

Bashful Sex Symbol

curtneko

You didn't deny it.

IRL Cat

Purple Pimp Crusader
curtneko

You didn't deny it.
i didn't wanna distract from you being a bully

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
    Personally, I think the higher numbers show some dedication, and about the whole "life" thing. You're online too. And on this website. And you probably have some items of value, other wise the whole "showing off pixels" thing would mean nothing. Pride is pride, no matter what the medium.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Look at it this way: in DMS terms because in SS and PS TCL doesn't matter to me.
You have one spot for a person. I tend to look at ringsets and such before I crew someone. If two people want the spot, I'll look at their stuff and take the highest TCL.
Why?
Highest TCL gives me an impression they know what their doing and EARNED their orbs.
If I see..
Say a 10.2 with 15k TCL, and a 12 with 6k(I've seen it before) TCL, I'm gonna take the 10.2. The 12 most likely didn't earn those rings, just bought them.

Beloved Elder

iFaiji
anything above 100k is artificial .-.
Sometimes. Some people have boosted their TC by abusing orb doublers. But some other people haven't abused orb doublers. They've simply been here for a long time.

Bashful Sex Symbol

curtneko

D'aw, you're so sweet. ^^
Hey rolleyes

High-functioning OTP

23,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Rainbow Filled Nights

Highest TCL gives me an impression they know what their doing and EARNED their orbs.
If I see..
Say a 10.2 with 15k TCL, and a 12 with 6k(I've seen it before) TCL, I'm gonna take the 10.2. The 12 most likely didn't earn those rings, just bought them.

This might be one of the few times I can see TCL being useful for any reason;; espcially since people have beeing getting pushy about getting to DMS for shorbs, blood droplets and other loot like that. I tip my ... to you;; I honestly overlooked this.

Most rings on the MP are quite expensive, so I honestly have no idea why buy them when you can easily get the orbs for them in PS and SMOB runs. Again, they're spending some serious gold to get some of the loot and might not have any idea.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
some clans require a certain level of tc o.o

IRL Cat

Purple Pimp Crusader
curtneko

D'aw, you're so sweet. ^^
you aren't the first to say that