Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Since most of you are pissed off at me for choosing Lux as my first subject and you likely don't read my vlog thread, I'll make ANOTHER thread *sigh* asking you guys who you think I should/who you want me to interview next.
If you do have any suggestions either post here or on my vlog thread, doesn't really matter. I just feel that this is more of an announcement thread and my vlog thread is an inbox that I check more often, update more often, and everyone else can see.
It'd be nice if the announcement was bumped occasionally though XD
Suggest away, children.

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't know who you should interview next, but I am curious as to why you made the same topic twice.

Familiar Lunatic

Anyone but Red Kutai, he's not funny.

IRL Labtech

...and you made this thread twice, why?

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
gataka
Anyone but Red Kutai, he's not funny.

I don't need to know who NOT to interview gonk

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
sailoranimecode

Shannon-Jeva

BAH sorry guys gonk my internet was wonky...
I thought the thread didn't post because the screen didn't load, so I had to disconnect reconnect and repost. My bad ;(

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Me.

emotion_awesome

Bashful Sex Symbol

Ruike Raka
sailoranimecode

Shannon-Jeva

Did you guys even read the first post? gonk
My one thread was about what questions to ask Lux (seperate thread)
I stated in my first post that not enough people check my vlog thread and realize that I've changed the posts on the first page, so nobody knows that I want suggestions for people to interview. This is me asking for people to interview...
If you don't want to suggest someone, could you please just skip this thread and move on to something you're interested in? ><

They're referring to the fact that you accidentally made a topic asking for suggestions on who to interview next twice, dear.

As for who to interview, my probably impossible suggestion would be Swarf. He needs to be more in touch with the community so people stop treating any piece of bad news he gives us as his own personal creation just to piss us off. Barring Swarf, I'd suggest Memory Haunts Me. She's cool people. ^^

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Me.

emotion_awesome

I would be THRILLED if you're actually interested!
If you are send me a PM and we'll work something out 3nodding

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Purple Pimp Crusader
Ruike Raka
sailoranimecode

Shannon-Jeva

Did you guys even read the first post? gonk
My one thread was about what questions to ask Lux (seperate thread)
I stated in my first post that not enough people check my vlog thread and realize that I've changed the posts on the first page, so nobody knows that I want suggestions for people to interview. This is me asking for people to interview...
If you don't want to suggest someone, could you please just skip this thread and move on to something you're interested in? ><

They're referring to the fact that you accidentally made a topic asking for suggestions on who to interview next twice, dear.

As for who to interview, my probably impossible suggestion would be Swarf. He needs to be more in touch with the community so people stop treating any piece of bad news he gives us as his own personal creation just to piss us off. Barring Swarf, I'd suggest Memory Haunts Me. She's cool people. ^^

I've never heard of this person. I'll be sure to look em up! biggrin Thanks for the suggestion.
And fffffffffffffffffffff seriously? Eugh I was in lecture when I made the thread and the internet stopped working, I didn't think it went through ><
SORRY GUYS ;c

Bashful Sex Symbol

Ruike Raka
I've never heard of this person. I'll be sure to look em up! biggrin Thanks for the suggestion.
And fffffffffffffffffffff seriously? Eugh I was in lecture when I made the thread and the internet stopped working, I didn't think it went through ><
SORRY GUYS ;c

Yeah, considering the two threads were made within a minute of each other, I figured it was something like that. ^^

Not sure which you're talknig about, but Swarf is one of the devs working on zOMG!, and MHM is a cool forum reg. I talk to her on the chat thing all the time, and she's super-nice and pretty knowledgeable about the game.

Or if you want to piss people off in the other direction, you can interview me. I'm a complete nobody, so those people complaining about you interviewing someone well-known like Lux won't be able to say anything.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Ruike Raka

SORRY GUYS ;c

Swarf would be the guy who does all the code thingamajigies for zOMG! Hope that helped. emotion_c8

Popular Noob

Ruike Raka
Me.
4laugh

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Purple Pimp Crusader
Ruike Raka
SORRY GUYS ;c

Yeah, considering the two threads were made within a minute of each other, I figured it was something like that. ^^

Not sure which you're talknig about, but Swarf is one of the devs working on zOMG!, and MHM is a cool forum reg. I talk to her on the chat thing all the time, and she's super-nice and pretty knowledgeable about the game.

Or if you want to piss people off in the other direction, you can interview me. I'm a complete nobody, so those people complaining about you interviewing someone well-known like Lux won't be able to say anything.

Yeah I didn't pay much attention to the forums until last month, I just played the game sweatdrop
To be honest most of the people I know from back when are from Lux...even so I didn't really give it much thought, a lot of the things we say are in one ear out the other sweatdrop
I hope to God he doesn't read this eek
LOL it's mostly jokes anyway. I'm personally not all that interested in history, I'm more current, but I'm willing to learn about past experiences and ask people about those kinds of things. It's a great suggestion considering I know a lot of other people are interested.
I'll be sure to check out MHM too. WOOHOO two suggestions from one person! biggrin XD
As for whatsername complaining about Lux being interviewed, I responded to that...and the person I created the idea with quoted me and posted as well >__> she's dumb...that is all. Said incident will no longer be spoken of since I'm typically a happy person and I don't like to rage, nor do I want to again. I think that's actually the very first time I lost my temper in the forums sweatdrop But if you'd still like to be interviewed sometime I would love to chat smile PM me and we'll discuss it =D

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Silk Kanishk
Ruike Raka

SORRY GUYS ;c

Swarf would be the guy who does all the code thingamajigies for zOMG! Hope that helped. emotion_c8

LOLOLOLOL very much so redface
thanks...
I should really learn my s**t if I'm going to be vlogging about this stuff sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff