Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hellhound

serverstory
It was always about the money, but now there just being obvious about it, which usually is a negative thing.

--------------------------------------------------------
^(#`∀´)_Ψ Salvation in the darkness...

Its sad they're going so cash grabby.

Unless something changed drastically, they were making profit enough beforehand to not need to do it. And zOMG! did net them some money..

Beauty in the graveyard..⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫◟◟◟◟◟◟◟◟ ❀◟(ó ̯ ò, )

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Luck Tom124
4evrSara
Luck Tom124
4evrSara
Luck Tom124
4evrSara
Ugh, I wish they would put zOMG back. I miss that game so much. I used to play it all the time.... crying

I miss it 2, know u feeling bro, they should do something with that :/

yeah, they really should.... It's really dumb how they got rid of it, but they kept towns 1 which was just as old as zOMG if not older... R.I.P. zOMG </3

It's horrible, they I think that gaia towns 1 and zOMG should stay, dont need towns 2 or that earth day area, or friends chat, just zOMG and towns, that should it be
yeah, i think so too
although they probably make a profit out of the slots game because people often spend their winnings on stuff in the shop for it.... it seems as though Gaia only cares about their money, and doesn't care about their users.... emo

Yes totally, lately everyone see it clearly, just gaia cash shops updates, new cupons to buy gcash, new shops for gcash, it makeing me nervous, gaia is not the same, its all about money :/

I know crying

Friendly Trader

It was always about the money, but now there just being obvious about it, which usually is a negative thing.

Fashionable Citizen

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
4evrSara
Luck Tom124
4evrSara
Luck Tom124
4evrSara
Ugh, I wish they would put zOMG back. I miss that game so much. I used to play it all the time.... crying

yeah, they really should.... It's really dumb how they got rid of it, but they kept towns 1 which was just as old as zOMG if not older... R.I.P. zOMG </3

It's horrible, they I think that gaia towns 1 and zOMG should stay, dont need towns 2 or that earth day area, or friends chat, just zOMG and towns, that should it be
yeah, i think so too
although they probably make a profit out of the slots game because people often spend their winnings on stuff in the shop for it.... it seems as though Gaia only cares about their money, and doesn't care about their users.... emo

Yes totally, lately everyone see it clearly, just gaia cash shops updates, new cupons to buy gcash, new shops for gcash, it makeing me nervous, gaia is not the same, its all about money :/

Friendly Trader

Just came back to see zOMG is gone... Its like a nightmare I never thought possible.
I figured it would happen one day, but I never thought it would be this quickly.

meh who knows In 12 years there might be another game. stare

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Luck Tom124
4evrSara
Luck Tom124
4evrSara

yeah, i think so too

Fashionable Citizen

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
4evrSara
Luck Tom124
4evrSara

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Luck Tom124
4evrSara

Fashionable Citizen

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
4evrSara

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
BlueO2
Luck Tom124
Anybody know when will Gaia zOMG be back? (or if it will be back?)

It won't come back. All reasons given is kinda a web of lies.
Pls read:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/join-zomg-petition-signed-1-376/t.94806077_1/

Ive been trying to post links to that petition where ever i can! heart

Fashionable Citizen

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
gosh maybe I did not play a lot zOMG but gaia staff should give it back, it was the history in gaia, there was a point, and now theres nothing really to do here

Distinct Player

Luck Tom124

It won't come back. All reasons given is kinda a web of lies.
Pls read:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/join-zomg-petition-signed-1-376/t.94806077_1/

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
just assume it won't be back ever

Fashionable Citizen

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff