Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is just a suggestion:

In the Boss level fights, instead of using my watch, couldn't you put a check box in the level selection that allows the fight/game to be timed.

This would be good for CL10.0's that want a challenge, it would create some more competition to people who have collected all of the badges and would give a fun option for people collecting badges, e.g. see who fast we can clear this map/defeat the boss. Instead of doing the boss over and over again!

Another example:

Myself and my friend, Angel of True Lies, are collecting all of the badges at the moment, and we are at OMG's in Dead Man's Pass. And we decided to time our plight against the evil Animated, and on easy it took us 4:33. But we could never remember this time when we went back in, so we had to write it down (I know, a total drag *sighs and looks over-worked).

But if there was a timed option then we could see, accurately, what our time was, and possibly even beat it. Like in the Hive, at Old Aqueduct, they have a scoring system and it remembers how many waves you have done. And it even tells you at the start what your last score was, and when you finish (get dazed) and beat your score it tells you!

So, instead of waffling on about how and what some more advantages are, I'd like to make a request: that in the next update (or future updates, if it makes it easier) that you create a timer option for the bosses. Because frankly, it'd be awesome!

Yours Truly,
jzmajor.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
That would be cool! biggrin
Heliopteryx
That would be cool! biggrin

I know, that's what I thought!

Perfect Saint

I'll pass on this one. I dislike timed events. I don't like to be that pressured.
Myrielle
I'll pass on this one. I dislike timed events. I don't like to be that pressured.

That's why I said you could have a check box, asking whether you wanted the event to be timed or not.

Perfect Saint

jzmajor
Myrielle

That's why I said you could have a check box, asking whether you wanted the event to be timed or not.
Still wouldn't want it. With all the lag and glitches, it is not the right time for it.
Bounced to the top!

Woo hoo!

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I think this idea is a skip. No offense but with all the glitches on zOMG, this isn't needed. Sorry.
I agree with Sergeant Warren.

However, if the developers really decided to allow players to have a timer, it shouldn't be an "option," as you said it. Rather, it should automatically pop up on the corner of the screen. If players truly wanted to hide the timer, they could check a box in the option tab, just as how they would change the sound options.

Mega Hoarder

A stopwatch has two uses - it can be used to measure elapsed time and find out how long something takes, and it can be set to run off a specified time and alert you when the time is up. There are many ways such an option would be useful. 3nodding

Dangerous Genius

Despite the thread being necro'ed from so long ago, I can't help but agree with the idea. The bump is a valid one in my book.

Question is, do the devs really have time for a timer? As much as I like the idea, I think it'll have to be back-burnered for a while longer.
Thard_Verad
Despite the thread being necro'ed from so long ago, I can't help but agree with the idea. The bump is a valid one in my book.

Question is, do the devs really have time for a timer? As much as I like the idea, I think it'll have to be back-burnered for a while longer.

Its alright. I suggested it in Rafi's thread.

You have a good point about the lack of resources. Though, I didn't expect it to be made straight away. Just a long term suggestion. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff