Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dear [Username]

By order of the council, we have planned an immediate search and rescue for Doctor Samuel Gambeno, Second Cousin to Mister Gambino, Twice removed. Doctor Gambeno is vital to our researches with the G-virus, the Weapon-that-shall-not-be-named, and the survival of the last remaining tribe, the Alkanoa. Please, kind warrior, aide us in this frantic search for Doctor Gambeno? We need him, and god KNOWS what has happened!

Sincerely,
The Council of Gaia
Setup
Doctor Samuel Gambeno has been kidnapped from his home in East Gambino. The Council of Gaia has sent us a letter (PMS) asking us to aide them in searching for the Doctor. What we don't know, is the secrets that ly within this quest.

Requirements
You need a Mantis Ring
You need a Bump ring (Fully charged)
You need a Defibrillate
You need an improbability Sphere

How to start
You recieve a letter in the PMs from the Council of Gaia, which inside they ask you for help. You have the option of yes or no, but the letter can only be sent twice, so think wisely.

Guide through
At first you find a cave in the Cliffs above Rancher Bill's Farm. You enter it and kill off the 6 Garlic monsters there. (You have 5 searchers with you) Then you come across a boulder! Use the bump ring (Fully charged) to smash it. It is the entrance to a Spider layer! Oh noes! So you use the Mantis Ring to cut through the webs, and the Improbability Sphere to block away the attacks of the acid spitting spiders. You get out of the other side of the cave after battling the Spider queen and recovering the Doctor's notes.
You read the notes, which is a Recipe on how to make the Weapon-that-shall-not-be-named. A Searcher lines a rope down the cliff, and he starts down. You and 4 Searchers are down, but the last one is still of the rope. the rope snaps, and he falls to the ground. (KOed)
Another cave appears over the horizon, and you enter it to battle the Troll King. After you beat him (Must use ALL rings 3 times) you proceed farther in the cave to find the unconscious Doctor Gambeno. You use the Defibrillate ring on him, and bring him back to consciousness.

Ending
Doctor Gambeno thanks you, and gives you the items necessary to make said Weapon. (he mistakingly gives you only 75% of the items) You figure it out, and recover the last remaining pieces from monsters around the cave. (Total of 20 pieces)

Rewards
One Souldbound ring
One Weapon (No name)
Lvl 3 on ALL rings (Bump ring is full charged, and the new ring isnt lvled up)

Council
Thank you, [username], for your courage in the face of death (Daze), The Council of Gaia Declares you an honorary guard for Gambeno, he'll need the safety.

THE END
User-made ideas and suggestions
You may post!
First POST biggrin

Nice quest, I like it.

Very well put together ^^
But still hard at the same time I like it. Definitly a wait for a few weeks before entering that quest. But yeah, Nice job. Very fun to read.
Thank you Emomander! But thank my dreams instead. He came up with it.

I dreamt it up last night.
"User made quests" are going to be part of any player community with an extensive market no matter what.

Making them supported by the system in a fashion described here seems pointless.
Redimus Prime 9
"User made quests" are going to be part of any player community with an extensive market no matter what.

Making them supported by the system in a fashion described here seems pointless.

Are you retarded? IT ISNT USER-MADE! God.. everyone recieves a letter TWICE from the Council. But you only get the letter TWICE! If you sign up the first time, no second letter. If you say no to the first one, then you recieve a second one the next day. If you say yes, then you are only a day behind everyone else, but if you say no, then you don't EVER get to start the quest.
Cresent_Forgiveness
Redimus Prime 9

Are you retarded? IT ISNT USER-MADE! God.. everyone recieves a letter TWICE from the Council. But you only get the letter TWICE! If you sign up the first time, no second letter. If you say no to the first one, then you recieve a second one the next day. If you say yes, then you are only a day behind everyone else, but if you say no, then you don't EVER get to start the quest.

You're not a developer so this is a user made quest.
Redimus Prime 9

And so?

Hes not making it into the system. Just as real as possible. I like writing like that.

Plus a F.A.Q Isin't Dev made and tons of players make them, its not official it could be like wikipedia? I don't know.

I eprsonally like them cause they are fun to read, and reading this actually made you thought this was real.

It takes time to write stuff like that, and I think peple should appreciate that. ^^
Emomander
Redimus Prime 9

And so?

Hes not making it into the system. Just as real as possible. I like writing like that.

Plus a F.A.Q Isin't Dev made and tons of players make them, its not official it could be like wikipedia? I don't know.

I eprsonally like them cause they are fun to read, and reading this actually made you thought this was real.

It takes time to write stuff like that, and I think peple should appreciate that. ^^

Thank you Emomander, I appreciate your defending me... Lol.
Emomander
Redimus Prime 9

And so?

It takes time to write stuff like that, and I think peple should
appreciate that. ^^

Nothing wrong with a cute little user made quest complete with it's own roleplaying...

Cresent_Forgiveness
Redimus Prime 9

but he seems to be under the impression he and his cute little thread here need to be taken more seriously.
"Nothing wrong with a cute little user made quest complete with it's own roleplaying...
but he seems to be under the impression he and his cute little thread here need to be taken more seriously."

I want my thread to be taken seriously. >>
Everyone wants there thread to be taken seriously.
I dun want mine full of a comment like "anidfubsdiufbsahdfka you suck razz lol"
Esspecially atleast for me when I spent two hours on making it. I don't really care that mine died either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff