Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Hunter

I think that I've figured out a few pieces of the puzzle to as to what will happen in Chapter 2. pirate I'm not braking any rules and whatnot, so this is nothing that will get me banned. It's ONLY speculation, not the truth or anything about chapter 2. I'm sure that after reading this, you'll see that there really will be a chapter 2 since some of the NPCs and this also hints at it.

The Evidence & Possible Uses:

Barton Town:
User Image
Okay, so you see how it's EXACTLY like the Barton town in zOMG and there's also a gate up and running where there shouldn't be one. Does it lead to another area or town? Quite possibly... You'll see if it does possibly lead to another place with the other pics below.

Bass'ken Lake:
User Image
Obviously, they didn't bother to update this to match the one in zOMG. See the gate I circled? It's quite possible that Gaia's been planning zOMG way back even when it was first put up at both the time of zeta and public beta.

Port of Gambino (or maybe also known as Buccaneer's Broadwalk):
User Image
Now THIS, this is my ultimate piece right here... Doesn't it fit the actual map for the Broadwalk quite closely? Especially with the two bridges, even though it isn't updated with the one on zOMG with the bottem portion exactly.

Isle De Gambino:
User Image
AHA!! See, it's the boat!! The one the NPC pirate talked about cleaning and building!! >=D

Durem Reclamation Facility:
User Image
Ok, nothing much to see here... BUT, it looks like a possible future new area with the pathways leading off screen. pirate Ooooo.....

Durem:
User Image
This city, along with Aekea, will certainly be in the second chapter. Just take a look at that clock tower!! Wasn't it shown briefly with Gambino on it or something in the official video for the game? Plus, wasn't there an area in Zen Gardens where it was closed off by Trip and another guard? Doesn't it lead to either Durem or Aekea?

Aekea:
User Image
There isn't too much info about Aekea, but this is surely how it'll look like later on in the game.

This is not all of them, but here's the full map of the World Map:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Some interesting ideas.

Interesting indeed.

Perfect Saint

I speculate more butthurt and QQ in Chapter 2.

O.G. Hunter

asian chiby-
@ The Second Picture
I Think That's Just The North Gate That We Have Already

Quite possibly, but I know that the area right around it doesn't have a gate there the last time I checked.
Those maps haven't been updated in a while (and I wish they would update them sweatdrop )

So, I don't think they really hold any truth to the real gaian world anymore.

Witty Shapeshifter

I forsee more retarded level caps and purely instanced bosses in the next chapter. Open-air bosses will be a thing of the past... as if they aren't already.
Kaitan Guo
I forsee more retarded level caps and purely instanced bosses in the next chapter. Open-air bosses will be a thing of the past... as if they aren't already.
Kinda disappointing. I remember my first time in bass'ken lake a group of people were fighting shewolf right outside the null crystal. XD
Kaitan Guo
Or maybe a CL 25.0 Airshark that attacks Durem randomly. ninja

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
(The gate on the Bass'ken Lake map does match the zOMG! area, not sure if you meant it didn't or not.)

I'm thinking the cities will be implemented one at a time. I don't think it's likely that three major questing giving hubs with no Animated would pop up all at the same time. Probably Isle de Gambino first, though it's not easy to tell in which order they'd come in. They were all referenced as being blocked off one way or another.

Aekea was closed off at Bass'ken Lake. It sounds like Aekea would have Animated robots as the main fodder there. Metal filing fluffs?

Buccanner Boardwalk presumably leads to Isle de Gambino through a boat or other kind of transportation, unless they made a bridge. Gambino would probably have pirate-themed Animated (and maybe more beach-themed Animated). I'm thinking coconut fluffs or maybe sea foam fluffs.

Trip and the other guard in Zen Gardens closed off Durem. Durem could have like stone gargoyles and cobblestone fluffs.

The reclamation facility would probably have mutated fish and weird Animated floating around.

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Old information is old, I've known all this for quite some time now... and Durem and Aekea are both very obvious as they are mentioned in game soooooooo many times (both at their road blocks and by NPCs in barton). And that clock tower is not only in the video for zomg but in the manga (which is actually showing the same thing).

But good job on all of this! ^w^

O.G. Hunter

Thanks biggrin Although they haven't updated the maps in a while, it makes me wonder about the new areas... Here's the full map, it seems to have some areas that may or may not be up:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@MrBlueberryMuffin: gonk Darn, I never got to see her! If only I'd known I was a zeta much earlier.... >>
Oooooo, i wanna go to the Von Helson House on zOMG! D:
Gawd just looking at the map makes me imagine the sorts of Animated & chaos that could be there.. >'3

And entering the Manor would be like entering the Shallow Seas, ya know, like having to require to do some other tasks first that would enable you to go on ahead and enter the area~

Like the breathing thing that the Otami Twins gave us, only this time something else, like maybe something magical that would enable us to go past Durem, into the Durem Graveyard, and into the Von Helson Area~
I mean just look at it, it's effing gorgeous!!

[Von Helson Manor]

Ooooo, and Halloweentown >=']
I strongly believe that Akea would be the last [known] area to be unblocked meaning Chapter 3 like because we may that where Mr Gambi got shot so its only logical to hold that area out for last. But I could be wrong maybe the devs would give us some major lovin like eyes roll to the back a your head loving and release both areas at once twisted

O.G. Hunter

Hokoto95
Oooooo, i wanna go to the Von Helson House on zOMG! D:
Gawd just looking at the map makes me imagine the sorts of Animated & chaos that could be there.. >'3

And entering the Manor would be like entering the Shallow Seas, ya know, like having to require to do some other tasks first that would enable you to go on ahead and enter the area~

Like the breathing thing that the Otami Twins gave us, only this time something else, like maybe something magical that would enable us to go past Durem, into the Durem Graveyard, and into the Von Helson Area~
I mean just look at it, it's effing gorgeous!!

[Von Helson Manor]

Ooooo, and Halloweentown >=']

There have been tell-tale signs and pics of how we might possibly be able to enter the manor. There was this person who got some kind of spoiler pics from their AdBlock system by accident; one of them was a drawing of the manor, like the kind you get when you're about to enter an area. Except it was upside down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff