Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have read this Tutorial and understand what I've read:

Yes! I have read and understand it! 0.75294117647059 75.3% [ 128 ]
Nope- and I dont plan on either. 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 26 ]
I'M CONFUSED! (Explain why in a post) 0.094117647058824 9.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 170 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A guide to the Shallow Seas farming: Mobbing, Rushing, and Speed.

** If you have yet to beat Stone Coatl, go back and beat it. Its not a hard boss to beat on easy.
Otherwise every time you go near the whirl pool you will die.**

Mostly everyone on Gold beach is after one thing, and that’s to farm the big fish in Shallow Seas, SS. Yet just because your finally 10.CL and finally managed to get into a crew doesn’t mean the leader and crew mates of your team actually know what the hell they are doing.

I’ve written this guide to basically inform and try to lessen the amount of fail crews; regardless of advertising in the shout- (which can be falsely advertised) there are many different routes and forms of how to farm SS for gold. Also please take into account that even if you solo’ed the game to get to 10CL you actually have to work together with your crew.

What kind of Crew are you Joining?

I did a contest a while back to understand the different styles of farming, I personally like rush mobbing, many call this Speed mobbing -generally they are the same thing.

Often there is mis-representation of what the leader is planning to do, so make sure to ask once you're get in your crew of a route summary and if you're actually killing things.

If you think your doing just one of the styles below, in most cases it’s a mixture of two or more.

This is an Advanced Tutorial; if you have any information you'd like to input don't be afraid to PM me whee

Its come to my attention, since I left Gaia for 4 mos that zOMG has changed drastically that this tutorial is now somewhat outdated; if you scroll down to the ring area some parts are still relevant. Since I no longer have time to play zOMG - I will not be editing this tutorial in any way. I would like to thank the people who randomly bumped this thread and tried to keep it alive heart You guys can take a break now xD

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE TUTORIAL INCLUDING DISCLAIMER BEFORE YOU START FLAMING.
Mobbing, Rushing and Speed.

**Please note all numbers are estimated off of runs that *I* have done from the contest I held 'How do you SS?': If you would like to dispute a time and amount earned please PM me with proper proof of screenshots including time on your dock or take me on a run, otherwise any other proof will be discounted.
Not all runs (time and amount) are typical or conform to the following definitions due to many variations of a style + Crew + rings. See disclaimer for further info**

Mobbing:
Gathering a whole bunch of monsters from one part of the map by one or more people luring to a specific spot to kill the horde. Monsters are typically killed with AoE attacks while crew members - if your lucky heal. ALL monsters that don’t re-generate are killed, Clams and Fluffs included. These crews often go onwards to killing robos or just kick/re-invite/or/suicide after the last chest- this depends on your leader.This style is slow-ish and fleet is often ditched in place of a defib or healing ring.

This crew stops often to regain stamina; a typical run is 20 minutes+
Amount earned is between 16k and 19k

Suggested rings for this style: Meat, Fire rain, Hot Water Balloon, Slash, Mantis, Solar rays, Guns, Hot foot, wish (r2 –r4), Diagnose.

Tip: The key to good Mobbing is to pack it in tight corners so AoE's are more effective. If you're one to lag extremely, Mobbing - IN ANY FORM, is not for you since it requires quick and clean kills of large amounts of monsters. You can literally lag yourself dead.

Rushing:
Similar to Mobbing; one or more people lure to a specific spot and kill in the same fashion. BUT they do not rest to regain stamina and do not kill all monsters, only those that cross their path. Often they will leave behind half dead clams AND crew members (if your not careful). The first two chests might be skipped along with killing clams in the clam tunnel depending on your leader.

A typical run is 13+ minutes.
Amount earned is between 14.5k and 18k

If that explanation confuses you join a completely rando SPEED crew if they carry no fleets or 1 fleet and no crowd control rings, thats not speed but a hot mess otherwise known as RUSHING.

Suggested rings for this style: Meat, Fleet (2x or more), Fire rain, Slash, Mantis, Solar rays, Guns, Hot foot, wish (r2 –r4), Diagnose.

Speed:
It’s all about the Speed baby and speed alone. Crew members DO NOT kill any monsters, running from them instead, they rely heavily on fleet and crowd control to do a run. These type of runs are also called ‘Chest runs’ even though they might skip the first two chest since fluffs guard those chests. Since these runs to do not 'kill' the crew mostly suicides after killing the commander in the Undersea Ledge.

A typical run is 6+ minutes.
Amount earned is between 9k and 13k

Suggested rings for this style: Fleet (2x or more), Dervish, Scardy cat (2x or more), Quicksand, Ductape, wish (r2 –r4), Defib, Bandage, Diagnose.

Tip: If your looking for a Pure Speed crew, check out this thread : Anyone for SS hard speed?

Variations

Flash speed: These type of runs are done when you lack a full crew. Generally everyone will gather rage, run to the null, buff their buffs and complete a run in a 'no-kill' style. If you do have a full crew, might rage, null buff 1 ring and replace that used buff for another heal or crowd-control.

Smobbing: These type of runs vary A LOT and depend on your leader, but in all smob runs they skip the first two chests. Mobs in smob crews are generally small, smobbing is not to be confused with speed mobbing, the two are VERY different.

Rush Mobbing
: A mixture of both Rushing and Mobbing relying on two fleets the only micro difference between this and Speed mobbing is Rush mobbers will not kill the clams in the clam tunnel, might avoid eye fluffs and do not lure clams generally. Route and luring depends on the leader.

A typical run is 8+ minutes.
Amount earned is between 9k and 19k

Suggested rings for this style: Meat, Fleet (2x or more), Fire rain, Hot Water Balloon, Slash, Mantis, Solar rays, Guns, Hot foot, wish (r2 –r4), Diagnose.

Speed Mobbing
: Is the total opposite of 'Speed' crews who avoid killing. Instead they use two fleets to stealthily lure ALL possible monsters to mobbing spots as quickly as possible. They never leave a spot until all monsters from the horde are dead. Route and luring depends on the leader.

A typical run is 8+ minutes.
Amount earned is between 9k and 19k

Suggested rings for this style: Meat, Fleet (2x or more), Fire rain, Hot Water Balloon, Slash, Mantis, Solar rays, Guns, Hot foot, wish (r2 –r4), Diagnose.

The amounts above were NOT tested with Fortune's favor/Fitness or the Angelic set on: Why?

Because not everyone owns/wears these rings, and not everyone likes wearing hunters bow/ can manage wearing a set while mobbing.
It is possible to get 20k+ on a Mobbing run- yet circumstances depend on Ghi + which rings you are wearing + Ghi Abilites.

Thanks to xNOAHX_X for reminding me to mention this.
Useful Terminology

'WTF!? I have to read more s**t?!'

Before you skim thought this section, cause I'm pretty sure your all tired of reading and just want to pile the rings on. Please make sure you know the following terms:

R1-4:
The ‘R’ stands for Rage, 'RR' stands for "rage rank". We want all our buffs at R4 - meaning the whole red bar is to be used.

Stamina Cost:
The amount of stamina that a ring costs to activate.

Cooldown:
The amount of time before the ring can be used again.

AoE:
Area of Effect. These rings affect multiple enemies inflicting damage over time. One Melee AoE ring in zOMG is Slash; when used at r4, but this ring is not to be worn in substitute of an AoE. Wish, a healing ring, is also an AoE when used at r4.

AoE rings are perfect rings for dealing with large hordes; not all AoE rings are perfect for Mobbing.

Crowd Control:
Rings and Effects are Willpower based, and work to disable the enemy by preventing them from attacking, or changing who they're attacking.
-Written by Valheita

Knockback:
Exactly what the word means- when you use certain attacks they knock back animated. The higher rage used on a attack the more effective the knockback effect.

Hate:
Putting it simply some animated will hate your guts due to what rings you are using. People who use healing rings are doomed to face lots of hate and are often attacked more than other members.

OMFG Taylor
Points that keeps track of how much damage, healing, and CC a player has done.
1 damage to an animated = 1 hate
1hp healed of a player an animated hates = .5 hate

Aggro: ("aggravation" or "aggression" )
A state of being targeted and attacked by one or more animated. Occurs when a player has more hate points than any other player on an animated's hate list. An animated can only be aggro'd to one player at a time.
- Written by OMFG Taylor

Tank / Healer:
These names are a overall description of what role you are playing based on rings. If a player carries +2 healing rings + a defib they are generally called a Healer. If a person carries 3+ attacks they are called a Tank for the attacks they carry - these people cannot survive without Healers generally.

Kiting
Is basically running in a triangular, square or circular fashion trying to avoid getting killed by a mob.
Wikipedia
Primarily encountered in MMORPGs referring to a popular method of killing mobs (monsters) or other players by staying at a distance, using ranged attacks, and running whenever the enemy comes near.More info on Kiting

I am not going to talk about Ghi boosts since Valheita explains it a little better: z!F's Guide to Rings and Ghi , the only thing I WILL mention is that the higher your TCL, Total Charge, the higher your Ghi abilities will become.

For more information on Hate and Aggro, please read OMFG Taylor and HotRed_streaks 'I hate aggro' mini guide.
Gather your rings: Pick your buffs

‘Buffs? Who cares! Just shaddap n drown bish!’
I AM NOT endorsing to enter Shallow Seas WITHOUT ALL the buffs here.
It’s not just me personally being neurotic or OCD, lets face it: without Density the sea wenches and clams will knock you all over. No divinity will mean death by stamina and if you have no Armor buffs trying to go mano y clam might not just work in your favor.

If you DON’T know what a buff is [JK] please salvage all your rings and start from the beginning , reading the Game help and carefully paying attention to the NPC tutorials [/JK] or read Valheita's z!F's Guide to Rings and Ghi .
Otherwise keep reading:

‘Why do you bother with Major and Minors? Just pile em on!’

Giving people Majors and Minors makes it easier on what to waste rage on first.
Once you get into a crew its not just ‘fill up the crew and drown’; a successful crew does the all mighty BUFF CHECK, grouping proper majors and minors.

Major buffs are the rings you’d use regardless of crewing with a team, they CAN differ depending on the type of SS crew you’ve joined.
These buffs are to be r4'ed as first priority.

Calling any of the buffs minors is a bit misleading; they aren't called Minors meaning you can ignore them and go without. They are called minors because they aren't as high priority to be used as the Majors.

Tip: Once buffs are assigned someone will shout 'Rage n Drown' - So do your crew a favor, rage before you drown.
For buffs to be 100% effective, buffing r4 (full rage) before the 2nd chest is best.

These rings have nothing to do with ring sets.

**Please Note that Density and Iron are disputable Majors/Minors since they are not Armors, Sweet heart is also a minor but not often used. In the cases of Rushing Coyote can be either Major or Minor grouping depends on your leader.
Those who carry 1st/ the only Fleet usually carry Fleet + a Major.
Those who are *cough* suckered *cough* into carrying 2nd fleet should carry Fleet + a Major + a minor.
All Buffs last about 15 minutes.**

Meat
User ImageBe a meateater and beef up big and strong! You heal a big chunk of damage you've suffered as well as increasing your maximum Health the same amount. Higher Rage Ranks increase the amount of Health increased.

Range: Self
Duration: 15 Minutes
Stamina Cost: 11
Cooldown: 15 Seconds

RR1 -> 400 Extra Health
RR2 -> 500 Extra Health
RR3 -> 650 Extra Health
RR4 -> 850 Extra Health

'What the hell is this doing here?!'

Well it IS a buff and a important one that every Mobber I've encountered wears. I can't stress how important it is to wear meat when Mobbing since you can go from 1300 HP to 2100 HP, making your chance at survival higher.

Mobbing Majors:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Divinity, Rock, Pot, Teflon, Coyote, Improbability Sphere, Ghost

Mobbing Minors:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Halo, Keen eye, Sweet heart, Fleet, Density and Iron

Rushing Majors:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fleet, Divinity, Rock, Pot, Teflon, Coyote, Improbability Sphere, Ghost,

Rushing Minors:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Halo, Keen eye, Sweet heart, Coyote, Density and Iron

Speed Majors:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,
Fleet, Divinity, Rock, Ghost, Density, Iron, Coyote, Improbability Sphere,

Speed Minors:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,
Halo, Teflon, Pot, Keen, and Sweet heart.

Rushing/Speed Mobbing Majors:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,
Fleet, Divinity, Rock, Improbibility Sphere, Ghost, Pot, Teflon

Rushing/Speed Mobbing Minors:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,
Halo, Coyote, Iron, Density, Keen eye and Sweet heart.

'Why isn’t Turtle, Fitness or Fortune’s Favor on the list of buffs above?'

That’s because they are personal buffs and a crew is a team effort, you are allowed to take whatever rings you want if your leader permits- but they are not important to crewing. To be fair, each player should make room to wear 2 -3 buffs.
No more no less; Crewing is a team effort- Right?
Gathering your rings: Picking out the right healing rings

'Healing, hands down, is the single best way to garner large amounts of hate.' -HotRed_Streak

I feel that playing Healer is a dangerous role honestly, and it’s not a role everyone can play BUT IF you are NOT to play healer I would advise for you to carry 1-2 healing rings for the sake of surviving and not having someone die.
Tip: Generally I've noticed a lot of players are on laptops and mouseless. Instead of having to click on people to heal or clicking on them from the crew assigning shortcuts from 'A-E' would be more helpful for quick healing.

Menu> Options> Shortcut> Scroll down to Crew member 2 etc and put what shortcuts you'd like to use for em.

All information gathered here is a compilation of information from z!F's Guide to Rings and Ghi by Valheita , Life of the Party: A Healers' Thread by HotRed_Streak, I Hate Aggro: A Mini-Guide by HotRed_Streak and OMFG Taylor as well as my own personal opinons.

And now onwards to the rings:

Meat
User ImageBe a meateater - Be a meateater - Be a effin meateater and beef up big and strong!

Range: Self
Duration: 15 Minutes
Stamina Cost: 11
Cooldown: 15 Seconds

RR1 -> 400 Extra Health
RR2 -> 500 Extra Health
RR3 -> 650 Extra Health
RR4 -> 850 Extra Health

'THIS AGAIN?!'

YES AGAIN!
I HIGHLY STRESS WEARING THIS RING.
Why? Healers take lots n lots n lots and OMG LOTS of hate.
You want to live?
Wear the goddammed ring.
You have been warned!

Wish
User ImageWith a little rage, this ring becomes AoE healing as well. Though it won't heal you, it is much more powerful than Diagnose, so the fact that you're healing one less person won't impact your hate. Remember that people are usually on more than one animated's hate list, so by healing, you will be gaining a large amount of hate from many animated, not just one. - HotRed_streak

rr2: ~110 hate points per person healed (~550 possible)
rr4: ~190 hate points per person healed (~950 possible)

Range: Very Long
Stamina Cost: 4-5 Stamina
Cooldown: 4 seconds

RR1 -> 150-200 Damage Healed (170 Damage Healed)
RR2 -> 190-250 Damage Healed (220 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR3 -> 230-320 Damage Healed (270 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR4 -> 320-440 Damage Healed (380 Damage Healed) + AoE

Diagnose
User Image
This ring has an AoE healing. The thing about AoE healing is... you get hate points for each person you heal on an animated's hate list. So if you add up the total damage healed from your single rr1 Diagnose, it's a lot more than it would seem at first glance. -HotRed_Streak
:
rr1: ~60 hate points per person healed (~360 possible)
rr4: ~150 hate points per person healed (~900 possible)

Stamina Cost: 8-9 Stamina
Cooldown: 8 seconds

RR1 -> 100-140 Damage Healed (120 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR2 -> ???-??? Damage Healed (150 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR3 -> 160-240 Damage Healed (200 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR4 -> 220-320 Damage Healed (300 Damage Healed) + AoE

A couple 'healing words' from Aldfridus the Speeder
Quote:

Well, about the exclusive use of Wish and Diagnose:

We like to use Wish because it helps to create bonds with your mates, because they will depend on you, and you will depend on them.

Of course, this just works if you're going to make crews with almost the same dudes over and over again.

And besides, it heals a huge chunk of HP at any RR, and acts better than Diagnose at higher RRs.

But we need at least one dude spamming Diagnose (if there's lag) when we get at Lorelei, and sometimes when waiting to escape at the antepenultimate chest, because using Wish isn't fast enough; now, one person at least, needs to keep an eye on the spammer if you bring one; if everyone uses Wish, and there isn't much lag, there's no use for Diagnose.

The same Ideals can be applied to Mobbing.

Bandage
User ImageBandage, won't keep up with the mass aggro, even at rr4. Furthermore, healing takes a LOT of stamina, and Bandage and Diagnose (the only self healing rings) take more stamina…. This is the ring to keep YOU alive through all the hate you will have to withstand. - HotRed_Streak

R2 -> 300 Damage Healed = 150 points of hate per person
R4 -> 500 Damage Healed = 250 points of hate per person
( Atrash the Squidmonger did the math/hate/equivalent here )

Range: Short
Stamina Cost: 6-7 Stamina
Cooldown: 5 seconds

RR1 -> 250 Damage Healed
RR2 -> 300 Damage Healed
RR3 -> 400 Damage Healed
RR4 -> 500 Damage Healed

Defibrillate
User Image And about Defib: Do not, do not, do not, do NOT use it on anything less than rr4. If you do, the person will immediately die in a fight, and now you have to wait 60 seconds before you can use it. If you are not in a fight, not raging will only force you to wait longer for the other person's rings to unlock.- HotRed_Streak

Range: ???
Stamina Cost: 11 Stamina
Cooldown: 60 seconds

RR1 -> 2 Rings Unlocked + 300 Damage Healed + 30 Stamina
RR2 -> 3 Rings Unlocked + 400 Damage Healed + 40 Stamina
RR3 -> 4 Rings Unlocked + 650 Damage Healed + 65 Stamina
RR4 -> 5 Rings Unlocked + 1000 Damage Healed + 100 Stamina
Gathering your rings: Picking out the right attack and crowd control rings.

Ok, so now that I went thought the healing rings that leaves about 3-4 spots to fill with attacks or crowd control rings.

‘I’m wearing a set!’
Oh that’s nice.
Unless that set contains one Major damage and one Minor Stamina attack, AND you have room for an AoE; you’re going to have to ditch the set.
It all honestly depends on your leader + style your doing. .

Major/Minor example: Slash (Major)/ Manits (Minor), Hack (Major)/ Guns (Minor)
You want a pair rings based on STAMINA and HEAVY DAMAGE.

In mobbing you want to have one ring with a quick cooldown and small amount of stamina used to do constant attacks

Why should I only have 3-4!?
Hopefully you took my advice and popped on Meat, and 1-2 healing rings, leaving two spots open for buffs. I'm not trying to make you a tank, I'm trying to make you a survivor.

All of the following rings are rings that *I* recommend for different styles based on Stamina usage and the effects they cause (ex: Sleep, fear etc.)

** Area's hilighted in red are explanations to why you should consider using this ring **

‘Shaddap and gimme da rings’:

For any kind of mobbing you want to wear rings that DO NOT have knockback features, fear effects and crowd control rings that generate massive hate or fear. Taunt and Scardy cat are highly discouraged along with Dervish, Hornets Nest, Bump, and Shark Attack. The following rings are suggested for their Stamina Cost and Cooldown.

Mobbing melee and ranged rings:
Guns Guns Guns
User Image One of the best stamina usage rings and r2-r4 does AoE dmg.

Range: Medium
Stamina Cost: 2-3 Stamina
Cooldown: 2 seconds

RR1 -> 60-80 Damage (70 Damage)
RR2 -> 70-110 Damage (90 Damage) + AoE
RR3 -> 90-130 Damage (110 Damage) + AoE
RR4 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + AoE

Mantis
User Image If you can't decide on a minor attack to bring, consider this one. One of the best stam usage rings, r4 can do 210 dmg and it has a Willpower Debuff.

RR1 -> 70-110 Damage (90 Damage)
RR2 -> 100-140 Damage (120 Damage) + 20 Willpower Debuff (8s)
RR3 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + 30 Willpower Debuff (8s)
RR4 -> 170-250 Damage (210 Damage) + 50 Willpower Debuff (8s)

Hot Foot
User Image Does AoE dmg + Dodge debuff. Good for mobing and speed.

Stamina Cost: 3-4 Stamina
Cooldown: 3 seconds

RR1 -> 80 Damage
RR2 -> 120 Damage + AoE + 20 Dodge Debuff (4s)
RR3 -> 120 Damage + AoE + 30 Dodge Debuff (4s)
RR4 -> 160 Damage + AoE + 50 Dodge Debuff (4s)

Solar Rays
User Image A personal favorite, r3-r4 dole out 2-3 puny secs of Sleep.

Range: Long

RR1 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage)
RR2 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage)
RR3 -> 100-140 Damage (120 Damage) + Sleep (2s)
RR4 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + Sleep (3s)

Hack
User Image This is one of those Monster rings- It does lots of dmg but lots of dmg generate 1.0 Hate, at r4 you can generate 370 Hate and possibly die without healin lub.DO NOT PAIR UP HACK AND SLASH UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU HAVE HEALERS IN THE CREW!

RR1 -> 110-170 Damage (140 Damage) + 2*20 DoT
RR2 -> 150-210 Damage (180 Damage) + 3*20 DoT
RR3 -> 200-280 Damage (240 Damage) + 4*20 DoT
RR4 -> 270-370 Damage (350 Damage) + 5*30 DoT

Slash
User Image Once you use this sword it speaks for itself, it does AoE dmg and is powerful, its not as poweful as Hack but you wont end up dead using it. DO NOT PAIR UP HACK AND SLASH UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU HAVE HEALERS IN THE CREW!

RR1 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage) + AoE
RR2 -> 100-160 Damage (130 Damage) + AoE
RR3 -> 130-190 Damage (160 Damage) + AoE
RR4 -> 170-250 Damage (210 Damage) + AoE

General Mobbing AoE rings:

Fire Rain
User Image Mobbers delight~ This is the 2nd most loved ring by mobbers since even at r1 it deals 28 dmg 3x

Stamina Cost: 11-12 Stamina
Cooldown: 10 seconds

RR1 -> 120 Damage + 30 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE
RR2 -> 180 Damage + 50 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE
RR3 -> 180 Damage + 80 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE
RR4 -> 240 Damage + 120 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE

Heavy Water Balloon
User Image HWB's description claims that rage will give you bonus hate points. An rr4 CL 10.0 HWB generates exactly as many hate points as damage done. There is no bonus hate.- RedHot_streak

I'd rather bring balloon than slash if I, I feel this ring could double as a melee attack- Tukimi

Cooldown: 6 seconds

RR1 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage) + ??? Hate + AoE
RR2 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage) + ??? Hate + AoE
RR3 -> 100-160 Damage (120 Damage) + ??? Hate + AoE
RR4 -> 140-190 Damage (180 Damage) + 4 Hate + AoE

Why no Knockback?
It makes fire rain miss since the targets aren't crowed around you, they are knocked back. Dervish is a good stamina ring but it is not for mobbing.
Gathering your rings: Picking out the right attack and crowd control rings. Con't.

'Dont you dare start speakins! Gimme Speed rings':

The most important part about Speed is well - Speed. Crowd control rings are perfect since they effect the animated and aren't attacks.

S'more words from Al the Speeder

Quote:
One strange thing that we have learned is to use hate against the animated.

You know that healing makes a lot of hate. So, if everyone heals everyone while getting attacked, you can move animated away from, let's say chests, into another spot, and that way, the leader can open the chests easily (or whomever is opening the chests).

Another thing that we learned about hate is that you can "play tag" with barnacle fluffs.

When people get stuck because of fluffs rooting you in a place, we go back if possible, and heal that person (with Wish, that we encourage to use as well as Diagnose, even if it sounds strange).

The rooting goes off almost immediately, and the fluffs want to attack the next person, which will be running as well as the unrooted person, and with luck, will not be catched by them.

Of course, this just works if that person hasn't attacked the fluffs in any way.

Speed crowd control rings:

Scaredy Cat
User Image This is the best ring to take to avoid hordes since it produces 0 hate BUT it best effective at r4.

Range: Poor

RR1 -> Fear (?s)
RR2 -> Fear (?s)
RR3 -> Fear (?s)
RR4 -> Fear (?s)

Quicksand
User Image This ring is really good and keepin monsters rooted BUT unless your following it up with a fleet, prepare for a full on Hate death. 320 hate is generated with this ring

Stamina Cost: 11 Stamina
Cooldown: 10 seconds

RR1 -> Root (10s) + AoE
RR2 -> Root (10s) + AoE
RR3 -> Root (10s) + AoE
RR4 -> Root (10s) + AoE

Taunt
User ImageTake this ring at your own risk, OMFG Taylor says this ring's Hate doesn't scale correctly. At r4 it generates 110 hate.

RR1 -> 40 Hate + AoE
RR2 -> 60 Hate + AoE
RR3 -> 80 Hate + Dodge Debuff (20s) + AoE
RR4 -> 110 Hate + 30 Dodge Debuff (20s) + AoE

Speed melee and ranged attacks:

Bump
User Image This ring is the non-sword version of Slash for Speeders, r4 200 dmg and Knockback.

RR1 -> 90-130 Damage (110 Damage) + Knockback
RR2 -> 130-190 Damage (160 Damage) + Knockback
RR3 -> 140-200 Damage (170 Damage) + Knockback
RR4 -> 160-240 Damage (200 Damage) + Knockback

Guns Guns Guns
User Image One of the best stamina usage rings and r2-r4 does AoE dmg.

RR1 -> 60-80 Damage (70 Damage)
RR2 -> 70-110 Damage (90 Damage) + AoE
RR3 -> 90-130 Damage (110 Damage) + AoE
RR4 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + AoE

Mantis
User Image If you can't decide on a minor attack to bring, consider this one. One of the best stam usage rings, r4 can do 210 dmg and it has a Willpower Debuff.

RR1 -> 70-110 Damage (90 Damage)
RR2 -> 100-140 Damage (120 Damage) + 20 Willpower Debuff (8s)
RR3 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + 30 Willpower Debuff (8s)
RR4 -> 170-250 Damage (210 Damage) + 50 Willpower Debuff (8s)

Hot Foot
User Image Does AoE dmg + Dodge debuff. Good for mobing and speed.

RR1 -> 80 Damage
RR2 -> 120 Damage + AoE + 20 Dodge Debuff (4s)
RR3 -> 120 Damage + AoE + 30 Dodge Debuff (4s)
RR4 -> 160 Damage + AoE + 50 Dodge Debuff (4s)

Solar Rays
User Image A personal favorite, r3-r4 dole out 2-3 puny secs of Sleep.

RR1 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage)
RR2 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage)
RR3 -> 100-140 Damage (120 Damage) + Sleep (2s)
RR4 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + Sleep (3s)

Slash
User Image Once you use this sword it speaks for itself, it does AoE dmg and is powerful, its not as poweful as Hack but you wont end up dead using it. DO NOT PAIR UP HACK AND SLASH EVAR ON A SPEED RUN!

RR1 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage) + AoE
RR2 -> 100-160 Damage (130 Damage) + AoE
RR3 -> 130-190 Damage (160 Damage) + AoE
RR4 -> 170-250 Damage (210 Damage) + AoE

Speed AoE rings:

Dervish
User Image One of the best AoE's for Speed for its quick cooldown/Stam use and it has Knockback.

Stamina Cost: 5-6 Stamina
Cooldown: 5 seconds

RR1 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage) + AoE + Knockback
RR2 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage) + AoE + Knockback
RR3 -> 100-160 Damage (120 Damage) + AoE + Knockback
RR4 -> 140-190 Damage (160 Damage) + AoE + Knockback

Hornet's Nest
User Image This ring is a little strange and not many like this ring at all. Personally the only outstandin features are r3-r4 has the fear effect and I find the animation funny.

RR1 -> 60 (20*3) Damage + AoE
RR2 -> 90 (30*3) Damage + AoE
RR3 -> 120 (40*3) Damage + Fear (5s) + AoE
RR4 -> 120 (40*3) Damage + Fear (7s) + AoE

Why is Knockback allowed with Speed?!
Speeders are looking to get away from the animated, although these are attack rings, they push away monsters making escape possible.
Routes and Maps

There are many, MANY different ways to attempt to farm Shallow seas. I can't stress how much this depends on you're leader and the crew you join. The maps below are just some of the routes you can possibly take.

If you can't see a link, go to Account Preferences > Image Display (near the bottom of the first column)> change it to Show All Images. Changing these preferences affect pictures AS WELL as links.

If you have a map you would like to share, please PM me.

Old Skool mobbing: Shallow Sea Map & Underledge Map

This is also what many call 'SS HARD 5 SPOTS'.
The map is pretty self explanatory.

Rushing: Shallow Sea Map & Underledge Map

Rushing is basically a dumbed down version of 'Speed Mobbing' where you skip the first two chests.
To truly understand Rushing, you'd have to experience Pure speed and a Mobbing run. Lurers often will OVER-lure, fluffs might not be killed and you'll end up feeling the crew is moving either way too fast while you struggle to catch up or they are moving way too slow.

The map is pretty much self explanatory and what many people who aren't from the original mobbing circuit call 'Speed Mobbing'

Speed (No-Killing): Shallow Seas Map & Underledge Map
Messenger 51

Advanced no-kill speed:
This may seem really confusing at first since you have to remember what buffs you had since we take one off but once you remember- runs can be 4.40 mins to 8 mins tops.

Ring suggestion for healers: Bandage, diagnose, Scardy cat, wish, Fleet
Ring suggestion of attackers: mantis, solar, slash, hack, Diagnose, Quick sand, Fleet

1) Everyone gets rage first.
2) Gather in the null to assign buffs Major/Minors.
3) IN the null we FULL RAGE our Major Buff and SWITCH it out for a Fleet, Scardy cat OR Quicksand.
(Generally we want 3 fleeters, 2 Quicksand, 2 Scardy Cat. You want to have two people playing healers and the rest attackers)
4) Someone Fleets and we run, gathering rage along the way to the WP.
5) After everyone is in the SS: Buff the Minor buff we haven't used yet.
6) Once all buffs are used, Fleet and run to the tail BEFORE the fluffs.
This is where you'll use your mad Kiting skills to avoid getting killed, Quicksand AND Scardy cat & hopefully your healers are healing.
7) When everyone is gathered- FLEET again and run ALL through the tail to the bottom of the Big Green Clam.
8 ) Gather there and Fleet again running up into the anchors, not fighting and strait to the chest. You can take the bottom route indicated in yellow but take it at your own risk.
9) Kiting again with crowd control rings, gather, Open chest, Fleet.
10) Kill queen.
11) Run strait to the Crates and use your quicksand on the fluff's. Open Crates and Fleet.
12) Run through the tunnel and when you emerge, Fleet again and run a STRAIT path to the chest.
13) Open chest and Run- Just Run.
14) Run down past all the grunnies FOCUSING on the COMMANDER ONLY. Use Quicksand AND THEN Scardy cat on the others so they don't fly away but are still fear'd.
15) Kill the Commander, Open chest, kneel, Die, NULL.

16) Remember your Major buff? Pop it back on gather FULL RAGE and repeat steps 1-15

Speed - minor luring/ No-kill: Shallow seas Map & Underledge Map - Courtesy of Aldfridus

Rusted Chains v2

This is a 100% speed run, skipping all monsters and just hitting the chests. Should average 5-7 minutes.
Rings to Bring:
3 Fleet Feets, along with every other buff just like a regular SS run.

1. After entering SS, your crew will have to decide amongst themselves who will be fleeting at certain points (Points identified on the map). Then it's time to buff up and get ready to run.
2. The first Fleeter will use Fleet, and the entire crew will sprint following the route, to the Seahorse tail, avoiding ALL animated.
3. After ALL arrive the second Fleeter will use Fleet, again ignoring the animated, and sprint up the seahorse and across the clam mouth, until you arrive at the green area, just before a large group of anchor bugs. (Indicated on map.)
4.The final Fleeter to Fleet your way up and over the clam, making a bee-line for the 3 chests. After everyone arrives, someone (More then likely the leader) will open the chests.
5. RUN! Sprint your little pixelated feet up to the Exit, fight the Queen, and head into the Undersea Ledge.

Note: While at the meeting points to receive the next Fleet, it's helpful to run around like you have Mad Cow disease. It stops the animated from mobbing you to death while waiting.

Undersea Ledge:
You made it! Congratulations. Seeing as you have a pretty set path to follow in UL, I won't go too deep in exact directions.

1. After entering the UL, head to the right where the two box-chests are waiting. One person (More then likely the leader) will open the chests, Fleeter will use Fleet, and the crew run like the wind.
2. After running hysterically, avoiding Brain Clams and Fluffs, you should have quickly sprinted your way down to the other chest.
3. Once the entire crew is at the chest, someone opens the box of wonders, a final Fleet to sprint their way up up and away.
4. Ignore Marshall's babble and grab the chest.
5. Head down into the final stage of your run.
6. Simply make a bee-line for the last safe.
After you've gotten there, have the crew focus on killing the Sub-Commander for the key to get into the safe.
Open the safe, then sit down and let the other subs have their way with you until your dazed and wake up in a strange place.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Speed - (Alternative route) Shallow Seas Map & Underledge Map - Courtesy of Antepast

antepast
So here's what goes down (now in 10 easy steps)

1. Null for 15 minutes arguing about buffs (more commonly known as a 'buff check')
2. Everybody gets FULL rage and drowns in the whirlpool.
3. From there, we buff up, fleet, skip the first 2 chests and make a mad run for the neck of the the seahorse (small space, more fun)
4. Once everything has been sufficiently raped- we boogie down to the tail, fleeter #2 fleets, we run like hell and try not to get fluff'd (if you do get fluff'd at this point, you're pretty much SOL)
5. Everybody meets up again at the end of the clam, fleeter #1 fleets, and you dash through the anchorbugs and over to the 3 chests. Some crews mob and kill here, some don't.
6. Fleeter #2 fleets after the chests open and you head to kill the queen.
7. Once at UL all the normal crew people go up to the very tippy top of the screen with the chests and hope nothing aggros on them. The leader opens the chests, fleets, and everybody runs to the next chest while praying to god they don't get fluff'd. (General etiquette is that if a crew member gets fluff'd here, you run along without them, let them figure it out, and wait at the chest for them.)
8. Proceed to the next chest. Try not to die.
9. After that chest's open, fleeter #2 fleets, and then everybody navigates their way down to the last chest (for pete's sake people, click to move at this point, you're going to be beyond stuck if you try to use arrow keys gonk )
10. The genocide of grunny subs commences and eventually one of them dies and somebody finds a passcode. Once this happens, the leader immediately opens the chest, and everybody suicides.

Rinse and repeat.

tl;dr
fleet, run, chest, kill, fleet, run, chest, kill, etc. etc

Rush Mobbing: Shallow Seas Map & Underledge map

Consult 'Speed Mobbing's description for further info/ the map links above.

Speed Mobbing: Shallow seas Map & Underledge map

Messenger 51 & xoxoAnny
This form of 'Speed mobbing' is what most diehard mobbing fans are after for its efficient route.

Recommended rings for healers: MEAT, Solar rays, Mantis, Wish, Bandage
Recommended rings for attackers: MEAT, Solar rays, Mantis, Slash, Hack, Diagnose

Please consult the map for Fleeting spots and Luring spots.
For efficient and clean kills TIGHT packing is suggested.
Step on toes if you have to!

1. Assemble crew, assign buffs, get rage and drown.
2. RR4 Divinity, Pot, Teflon, Rock, Ghost, and Sphere buffs first, to prepare for heavy mobbing at the 1st chest. Fleet.
3. Lure everything in the next 3 panels by running in their line of sight or sniping them with any long range weapon (usually applies to fluffs). Have everyone gather their prey at the BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER of the chest panel, including all the fluffs surrounding the chest. This spot was chosen in consideration of slow clams for maximum efficiency
4. RR4 YOUR SECONDARY BUFFS before full rage attacks.
6. Open chest. Kill the remaining clams, Fleet once everything is ALMOST dead.
7. Lure all the patrols encountered to the 2nd chest.
(This chest is sometimes excluded since the pickings are rather slim on this one)
8. Mob. Open this chest on arrival. Don't worry if the whole crew isnt there when opening--they will receive loot as long as they fight the fluffs from the chest before they're dead.
9. Fleet as soon as everything is nearly dead. Run to the tail of the seahorse.
10. Lure the waterspouts on the way up and by the seahorse nose, and have a teammate lure the spouts and anchor bugs on the panel below the tail. Whole crew should meet up on the screen where the barnacle fluffs rush out.
11. Mob! No further buffing should be necessary by now. Just Destroy!
12. Fleet when the coins stop cha-chinging
13. Lure to the middle of the clam tunnel or roof of the big clam tunnel. (This depends on your leader) First person to attract the anchorbugs should get the rest of the anchorbugs heading up, while slower teammates lure the monsters on the right--mainly fluffs, spouts, and clams.
13. Mob Try to all get there around the same time. This mob is pretty big and its easy to die if everyone is not working to fight and heal and spread the aggro.
14. Fleet and run to 3 chests.
15. Lure all the remaining spouts, the eye cult, and two closest clams to the left of the eye cult to the chests. Avoid getting close to the fluffs-- lure by shooting one with a long range weapon and they will follow you.
16. Fleet
17. Queen
18. BEFORE the queen dies, when the HP is like 200, Fleet- SO when we move on to the UL a Lurer will grab the clams and fluffs from the path further down and bring the to the mobbing spot. FOR EFFICIENT MOBBING MOVE ALL THE WAY UP TOP.
19. Open chest- 2nd Fleeter fleets and run down the tunnel.
20. FIRST PERSON to run out of the tunnel HAS to go down into the clam pit and drag the clams to the other screen. All other Lurers will drag ALL monsters to the Left of chest and down into the corner for efficient mobbing.
21. Go to chest, Open, 1st Fleeter fleets.
22. At ledge before opening chest 2nd Fleeter fleets, Leader opens chest and everyone runs DOWN past ALL Grunnies.
23. CORNER: run DOWN into the CORNER with all Grunnies. Kill.

Open chest, make sure everyone lists their name with the /me feature and kick+reinvite.
General Crew Etiquette

And here is where I mention the crappy saying, there is no *I* in TEAM.
Shallow Seas is not something you can Solo on Hard mode, and if you do try, its obviously not as prosperous as being in a crew of 6. When you do join a crew or form one, please try and follow the following outline.

Advertise in the shout
A short shout of ‘SS hard 5 spots’ is fine, but if you SPECIFY what kind of crew your making- people will be more eager to join.
ex: 'SS HARD MOBBIN 5 spots, must take meat+ two buffs'

DO NOT SPAM RANDOM INVITES and THE SHOUT
I know your eager to set up a crew and fill it, but nothing annoys people more than someone spamming in the Shout AND with Invites. People will like you more if you talk to them personally, why not try whispering, /w, a person before adding them from the recruit list?

The worst they can do is just say no.
Tip: If you can’t find a person on the Recruit list, typing /invite theirusername, works as well.

Be nice, but don’t be a pushover.
General rule you get more flies with honey than vinegar. If you’re the leader, act like one but don’t be an a** about it either. If you asking a crew member to get a buff, if they aren’t working or their CL is too low, consult your crew before kicking them, it’s not hard to switch buffs, stab buttons or suppress.

The same thing for crew members, if your leader asks you to do something like change/put on a buff: either do it or leave the crew. There is no point in arguing over it; there are tons of other crews out there.

SPEAK
You got a question? Don’t know the route?
Speak.
It's not like the leader of the crew will ignore you (hopefully) and it shows you are willing to learn. If worst comes to worst, just open your PDA and follow someone else in the crew (except when luring).

Nespin Fernagon
The crew channel can reach anywhere in the game - even if you're split up, you can keep in touch. If you've installed the optional voice-chatting software, it's your Crewmates that will hear you.

A crew of 6 also raises/keeps your G'hi at 100.

Brbin', Afkin', D/C and Lag
If you've done the above and spoken to your crew, please alert them if you are stepping away from the keyboard, will be right back or have internet connection difficulties. Misinformation about why your not responding/fighting/or lagging can lead to being kicked out of a crew and/or people avoiding you.

KEEP YOUR CREW PANEL OPEN
Buffs should be r4 by the second chest and its easier to watch for health this way.
This mostly will apply to Leaders and healers who want to monitor the crew health and stamina usage. Remember I said ‘Be nice but don’t be a pushover’, if a person is lagging, that doesn’t mean their stamina can’t go below 80%-50%. While they quickly type a rebuttal of why they can’t fight, ask your crew to monitor them before you kick- It’s not hard to stab buttons in lag and your crew will appreciate the effort more, especially if they are all alive.

Tip: If you haven’t done this already- you can also set up crew short cuts from the options/menu to short cut for healing members.

Ditching.

We all know things come up and you might have to leave before a run begins.
Just make sure to give fair warning!

OMFG Taylor
Bad:
Suddenly leaving a crew without saying anything.
Suddenly leaving a crew to join another crew.

Bad, but understandable:
Telling your crew that you need to suddenly leave because someone (a parent?) is making you get off.
Lagging and getting disconnected.

Good:
Telling your crew 10-20 minutes ahead of time, that you will need to leave soon.
Telling your crew you need to leave, but finding a replacement before you go!

Lastly….

Don’t be an a**.
Like I said earlier; SPEAK. If you don't know what the hell you're doing- mention it. No one likes a n00b know-it-all who knows nothing. If you get kicked from the crew for leeching or not listening, harassing the leader/crew via whisper is only going to get you ignored/reported.

Nespin Fernagon
Folks get annoyed if you pop chests without them, and if you run ahead on your own they won't be impressed when they have to save you from death.
If you bothered to read this whole tutorial word for word you are my hero! heart

I spent some time researching and then 2-3 days just typin -
I consulted guides to even harassing other players.

Thanks go out to:

heart Cie Corpse who taught me how to Mob and even proofed my grammar! eek

heart xNoahx_x for showing me how to Rush....Man I died so many times I almost began to hate you. 4laugh

heart xSillyxBoiix for teaching me the route I currently take which I find most efficient for Rush Mobbing ANNND for being the original person to teach Cie mobbin! whee

heart Arilyne for being more OCD than me and teaching me double fleeting and Majors/Minors. She is also the best to take mobbing cause she enforces 1x1 inch tight mob spots twisted

heart xoxoAnny for taking me on my very first epically timed run of 8 minutes AND encouragement!

heart xn00dle NinJa Nat for teaching me what Speed Mobbing is RIP 5/21/10 emo

heart Aldfridus for showin me what a true Speed run is like. Al walks thru SS like a tightrope walker with his a** on fire. xd

heart Aldfridus, antepast, Rusted Chains v2 and xoxoAnny for help writing route descriptions AND making maps.

heart Mishyrawr tryin to proof read & Thard_Verad for overall incite.

heart The person (unknown) who mapped SS and UL from zOMG Wiki

heart To the people who wrote the guides I used as reference: HotRed_Streak, Nespin Fernagon, OMFG Taylor, and Valheita.

And lastly...

heart A big thanks to the people who participated in my contest in the past, to help me get the data I needed on different styles, times and amounts earned.

If you got a question or are confused about something don't be afraid to ask!

If I don't know the answer to a question, hopefully someone else in this thread will be kind enough to answer or i'll just have to go a research the answer for you.

I's gots nothing more to say -

From the bottom of my greedy little heart I thank you for reading this tutorial.

*cough* I like tips *cough*

Resources

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/winner-is-arilyne/t.61276261

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/i-hate-aggro-a-mini-guide-open/t.62628863/

http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/ZOMG_Wiki

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/the-newbie-s-guide-to-zomg/t.57524537/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/z-f-s-guide-to-rings-and-ghi-closing/t.56808327_1/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/life-of-the-party-a-healers-thread/t.56713291/
Disclaimer:

**Please note all numbers are estimated off of runs that *I* have done from the contest I held 'How do you SS?': I held this contest for a month to test timing and amount earned to write this tutorial.

If you would like to dispute a time and amount earned please PM me with proper proof of screenshots including time on your dock or take me on a run.

Using a stop watch outside of your computer/or/on your computer that does not show dock time is discounted.

Not all runs (time and amount) are typical or conform to the following definitions due to many variations of a style + Crew + rings.

The amounts earned were NOT tested with Fortune's favor/Fitness or the Angelic set on: Why?
Because not everyone owns/wears these rings, and not everyone likes wearing hunters bow.
It is possible to get 20k+ on a Mobbing run- yet circumstances depend on Ghi + which rings you are wearing + Ghi Abilites.

Q: BUT I earned more than 20k on a run!

A: When you write a essay do you think professors approve quoted sources that are hard fact or sources that have originated from word of mouth? Any information that I have posted are from runs *I* have done or from Proof I have seen from others.

I DID NOT wear luck enhancing rings since not everyone in the crew can wear them.

Please stop sending harassing PM's about how you have earned more money and how I am wrong and a liar. Without physical proof a of Screenshot your PM's will be ignored.

I did write this tutorial but that doesn't mean I am right 100% and know everything.

If your going to harass me further on that subject all I can say is:
'Yer a sad person n shoulda wrote a effin tutorial before my lazy a** was forced to.'
Afterwards I will proceed to report you for trollin/harassment.

Any information gathered from other tutorials have been re-worded to avoid infringement or otherwise quoted.

Routes posted are not my personal creation and are all subject to redistribution.**
Notes to be incoperated somewhere/pastin hurr for now:

Troubleshootin Misc

THE LAG!

'This s**t is so thick I srsly dont know if I'm comin or goin'

Sorry kiddo's EVERYONE wants to be on zOMG and the servers cant handle our pure lub for the game. This will generally happen on the weekend OR holidays/summer vacation.

Try picking (when alphabetized) the middle servers; they seem for some reason to be less populated.

I LOST MY CHAT BOX!

1. Close ALL the opened zOMG Windows

2. Visit Official Flash Setting Manager Web Site

3. Sort out "s.cdn.gaiaonline.com" from the website then click "Delete Website" and confirm on the deletion as attached screen

Please notes that you need to repeat step 3 if you find s2.cdn.gaiaonline.com, s3.cdn.gaiaonline.com on the website list also

LAG + CHEST = OBBY!

This is a personal experience of Messenger 51's.

Channnie180 said to XXXStrait_GirlXXX/marco that she opened a chest DURRING a bad server lag spike and when it cleared she managed to get 30k from ONE chest.

I didn't believe it at first but THEN I crewed with Channie & Marco and one of the crates in UL DID GIVE the whole crew between 10012 and 12440. I sadly did not get a screenshot since I wasn't expecting it and it never occured again.
If anyone has proof of this PLEASE shoot a SCREENSHOT my way!

Advertise?

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/shallow-seas-tutorial-on-farming-open-updated/t.64071093/][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/bloodxletters/ss_mess5.gif[/img]
[/url]

Shy Cutie-Pie

FIRST.
yay mess. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items