Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
i ben finding so meany rings in the mp the 1s that get soulbound the min u get them. how did they get them into the mp??? this is driveing me nutts.

Ice-Cold Firestarter

Ummm I think it's cause before, when zomg! was first created, the rings weren't soulbound. But then they like updated it so rings are soul bound. So if you still kept the rings from way back, they aren't soul bound ouo I think that is what it is cx Not 100% sure doe x.x

Peaceful Dabbler

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
R u 3v3n sreiuos???

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
rebreb21
Ummm I think it's cause before, when zomg! was first created, the rings weren't soulbound. But then they like updated it so rings are soul bound. So if you still kept the rings from way back, they aren't soul bound ouo I think that is what it is cx Not 100% sure doe x.x

yeah, that's exactly what it is. I had asked this question myself a few months ago. the main ones are soulbound now. there's only, what...one non-soulbound (fortune) still out there?

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
o wow thats gay

Magnetic Cat

Lavinia Nox
yeah, that's exactly what it is. I had asked this question myself a few months ago. the main ones are soulbound now. there's only, what...one non-soulbound (fortune) still out there?

Hello ninja
The only three unsoulbound rings are the event ones (Fortune's Favor, Sweetheart and Sugar Rush)

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
URL Badman
Lavinia Nox

Hello ninja
The only three unsoulbound rings are the event ones (Fortune's Favor, Sweetheart and Sugar Rush)

I forgot about Sweetheart since I don't have it. and I must have over looked Sugar Rush. I see locks on so many rings I probably thought I saw one on it too. yup. you're right. there it is, not soulbound.

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
lol yeah. i dont pay ,uch attenchen to mush. i dont read the formes i dont read the annoncmets i dont do much here but zomg and small stuff never weasted my time with it. and plus i havent ben on in a few years i just started to get back on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff