Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Updating posts and fixing the question from Oblivitron since JK asked... Though he was sent a PM with more details. XD

Original Survivor

Kuzuan

Ungoliath
Which make sme wonder...There is ANY chance to get as a rare drops some powerups?

If G-cash is an issue then, as a reminder, I'd like to mention that PowerUps can be purchased from the Marketplace for gold. Moreover, the Labtech in Old Aqueduct sometimes rewards very lucky adventurers with a PowerUp.

really? i guess i know what i'll be doing tonight. XD

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ah, had to keep two questions because of clarification asked. There, properly updated.
Kuzuan

Gypsy Jewel
First, Chat box. Are there any plans to improve the chat box. It is and has been glitching since the very being and I for one would like to see some changes made to it. Also the voice chat is very unclear, are there things, on the users end that can be done to improve them that the dev team can share with us? Perhaps a thread sponsored by a dev?

We are aware of the issues with the chatbox. Currently clearing a player's Flash Storage is the only available solution. I am unsure of what's unclear regarding the Voice Chat. In your opinion. what can be improved there?

In my option...okay well there is a lot of echos and static when you have it on. The voice seem distant and hard to hear. And before you say it's my computer, I use a number or voice programs so I know it is not on my end. I have looked at the setting and tried to adjust them but it has done very little good. And yes some of the echos are from other not using headsets however with other voice programs you can at lease minimize this somewhat, not so with zOMG!. Or not that I have been able to get to work. Some clear instruction would be helpful, some help in the Help section in the menu for example. As it stands I am back to using an outside voice program again, it is much clear and we can hear each other much better, however this cause a lot more lag for the game and I would rather only have zOMG! running to minimize lag issues.
Kuzuan

Gypsy Jewel
Next, the NPC glitches. I know everyone that comes to the forum knows there are a lot of silent NPC and a lot of broken quest because of it. What is the dev teams plan of action to address these problems? Yes, I do know how small the team is but to be sure some plan to fix these issues must be in the works, would you share what they are please.

We are aware of the issues with glitched or broken NPCs, quests and quest rewards. There have been discussions on how to address these issues, but, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing we're prepared to share at this time.

And nothing you plan to do about it at this time either? neutral Look, I know you are short staffed but ignoring the problems and the people with these problems will have people leave the game again. You guys need to give us something even if it is just to say you know and can't do nothing about it right now. =/ Public relations is the name of the game here. smile

Well thank you for you answering me even if it didn't fix the problem at least we know you are hearing us.

Original Survivor

[ JK ]
Lei_Trigar
forgive me if this has been asked or answered... (if so please inform me XP)

Are there any plans to bring back the rare drops you get for doing the mini-events? (Loose Screw, Lawnshark Blade, etc.)

We have plans for these rare drops so we plan on bringing them back - we're still working on the details though so this isn't 100% yet.

thank you. don't really matter how long it'll take, just as long as you guys bring them back, i'm ok. razz

Next Question:

When will the next new Ring(s) be available? (after seeing some clips of some i've gotten a little over excited about them lol) Or, are they all to be released at/around the same time?

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
Question;
With the two sets of steps in Otami that spawn 'Masks of Death and Rebirth', are the stairs on the left supposed to be spawning an equal amount of masks to the number of people on screen??
I was with a crew today and we were kinda surprised at the spawning of four masks in one go xD; (Although it did make for pretty good jewel eye finding so we didn't actually mind too much whee )

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
OP updated, sorry for the delay.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
There, I had another question and added it. Anybody else?

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

idea Let me do my best to provide some answers here.

Questions Collection Spot:

DeathWyrmNexus
Is there any chance we will get the Gods of the Gauntlet back? I miss them being an open instance for CL 10s to fight the gods.

Requested Clarification: Right now, a CL 10 can't go back into the gauntlet like he can most instances. I would be happy with just being able to go back in there at my own discretion to give them a thrashing.

It's possible. While I'm not a fan of shutting players of the area in the way we have, changing it isn't a high priority right now. Someday it would be nice to have this area repeatable, though.

Oblivitron
User Image
Behold the glitch.

Requested Clarification: It happens with any boots that overlay normal shoes/slightly alter the shape of the leg. So most boots no but a lot of the RIG boots or other items that slightly alter the leg shape, yes.

Sorry, the layering system is exactly the opposite direction from my area of expertise. Can't provide any clarification on this. sad

Lei_Trigar

Next Question:

When will the next new Ring(s) be available? (after seeing some clips of some i've gotten a little over excited about them lol) Or, are they all to be released at/around the same time?

We've got a few cool new ring types spec'd out. I'm pretty excited about them, not just from the visual aspect but they'll be giving some really unique benefits unlike any rings currently in zOMG! No firm ETA right now, but we're hoping to release them before the end of the year.

StarryMocha
Question;
With the two sets of steps in Otami that spawn 'Masks of Death and Rebirth', are the stairs on the left supposed to be spawning an equal amount of masks to the number of people on screen??
I was with a crew today and we were kinda surprised at the spawning of four masks in one go xD; (Although it did make for pretty good jewel eye finding so we didn't actually mind too much whee )

First, I'll disclaim my answer by saying that Qixter scripted this area and I'm not completely familiar with it. That being said, I did some quick investigation and it would appear that what you've described above is exactly what happens. The number of masks that spawn in the room is the number of players in the room, capped at 6.

DeathWyrmNexus
When can we expect some more transparency in how Luck works or at least get it shown as a stat?

This is a subject that came up recently, while we were preparing the Fortune's Favor ring. Interestingly, it was never intended not to display Luck on the Character Info pane - rather, the stat portion of the Character Info pane was created before the Luck stat existed. For whatever reason, getting Luck added to it just kinda slipped through the cracks. At the very least, we want to get Luck displayed there.

One thing we're planning to increase the transparency of luck is having it increase the amount of gold rewarded on each kill. This should be a lot more visible to players than item loot, where only the percent chance is increased by luck.

Hope my answers have been helpful.

-bron

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Awesome Bron, I will keep Oblivitron's question up there since I know JK wanted to check it too. I'll update the OP. heart

Original Survivor

bronstahd
idea Let me do my best to provide some answers here.
Lei_Trigar

Next Question:

We've got a few cool new ring types spec'd out. I'm pretty excited about them, not just from the visual aspect but they'll be giving some really unique benefits unlike any rings currently in zOMG! No firm ETA right now, but we're hoping to release them before the end of the year.

-bron

thanks Bron. smile hoping by the end of the year sounds good. smile

Next Question:

(kind of a 'bleh' one but i just wanted to ask anyway. lol)

Recipes... now all of the old ones require Gold to make them, however ever since you guys made the daily chance and are able to get them for free they are being sold for less then what it takes to make them. i suggest taking out the needing Gold to make them, and maybe boost the items required to make them instead. (this doesn't apply for the 4 you get for beating EB wink ) any thoughts on that? (and yeah, i'm sure its not a high priority thing in any way. smile )
Hmm, not sure if this question is appropriate. But if the quest glitch is fixed, I would like to hear what went wrong. It's not a must, or anything. If you can't disclose the detail, don't want to, no biggie. But I really really want to have a look, even just a glimpse, into the glitch.

Thanks.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Updated, sorry for the delay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash