Welcome to Gaia! ::

You ******** love it don't you?

This is my mother Redimus. Please impregate her so I might have a brother half as awesome as you. 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 >

Okay.

You might want to kneel now because as soon as I start talking you'll be awestruck, and then immediately afterwards you'll want to worship. HOWEVER! My absolute awesomeness may temporarily cause you to forget the proper way to worship, and your brain might panic causing you a massive nose bleed followed by an immediate loss of consciousness.

~The idea....~

Infinite end game dungeon.

surprised

So its over... You've got the best rings in the best combinations and know the best players to team up with. You have won the internets!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So what now? Peacefully run your guild till you get tired of fighting an unending PvP battle against other players?

...That idea made this duck sad.

So instead I offer the idea of an endless battle against infinite NPCs in an epic dungeon of OMFG!-ness to supplement our innate blood lust against computers.

....For we all fear they may some day conquer us all....

Basically you, and any other players that don't mind getting raped all get sent to a map where you'll be constantly swarmed by ungodly amounts of enemies till you die.

Will there be prizes? WHO KNOEZ!?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the developers never said one way or the other and just left the players to their endless rape constantly chasing the nonexistent carrot?

Many lulz could be had by all.

Well .... most anyway.

What do you think of my idea? Like I even need to ask.
I.....dont get it....;o;
two things

one that idea was sujested aredy

two i am good a gauntlet so this will take a wile
IMOAoC
two things

one that idea was sujested aredy

two i am good a gauntlet so this will take a wile

NO ******** WAY!
I must say that is a pretty kick a** idea.
Redimus Prime 7
Okay.

You might want to kneel now because as soon as I start talking you'll be awestruck, and then immediately afterwards you'll want to worship. HOWEVER! My absolute awesomeness may temporarily cause you to forget the proper way to worship, and your brain might panic causing you a massive nose bleed followed by an immediate loss of consciousness.

~The idea....~

Infinite end game dungeon.

surprised

So its over... You've got the best rings in the best combinations and know the best players to team up with. You have won the internets!

So what now? Peacefully run your guild till you get tired of fighting an unending PvP battle against other players?

...That idea made this duck sad.

So instead I offer the idea of an endless battle against infinite NPCs in an epic dungeon of OMFG!-ness to supplement our innate blood lust against computers.

....For we all fear they may some day conquer us all....

Basically you, and any other players that don't mind getting raped all get sent to a map where you'll be constantly swarmed by ungodly amounts of enemies till you die.

Will there be prizes? WHO KNOEZ!?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the developers never said one way or the other and just left the players to their endless rape constantly chasing the nonexistent carrot?

Many lulz could be had by all.

Well .... most anyway.

What do you think of my idea? Like I even need to ask.

Sorry to say.. It sounds like a Cheap coppy of my Idea, I would give the link to the thread.. but that thing is so old.. I don't think I can find it..

On another Note: don't buy ******** OMG Boxes, they are scams, In a box.

Long-time Pumpkin

I like the idea, but I have seen it around before 3nodding

But yes, it would be a damn good thing to have in the MMO. Since I always hate getting up in mah skills and then only having other players to take it out on 4laugh

Though I did like the whole Silkroad idea of Elite spawns. As well as Giant and Unique spawns too 4laugh

Unique ones only spawning in a certain area and droppin' damn good stuff. But slow spawning. Though an infinate dungeion of hofuxhard spawns is epic 4laugh
well how about game expansions they coud out of no were wham toss new dungeons every now and then that can be unlocked whit some key
that coud be a given in quest b sold in a gaia store and they coud axess it from the star gate in the wall of gambino area

Shameless Shapeshifter

Randomly generated dungeons like NetHack could do the trick. xd
what i love about gaia is that it is simple, small to load and yet, REALLY work friendly. making it full screen, or too big would ruin some of the gaia feeling. keep it simple in window modes and ill be super glad.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gen deems this thread: ******** epic!

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Tessenjitsu
I.....dont get it....;o;

*pats head*

Of course you don't ^^ Don't worry, this is big person talk so you can go and play in your little faq while the grown-ups talk.
Syera Miktayee
Randomly generated dungeons like NetHack could do the trick. xd

Randomly generated dungeons can lead to alot of in-game problems and can get very old very fast.
GenTrigger
Tessenjitsu
I.....dont get it....;o;

*pats head*

Of course you don't ^^ Don't worry, this is big person talk so you can go and play in your little faq while the grown-ups talk.

xd

Jeez Gen, that seems like something I would say.
GenTrigger
Tessenjitsu
I.....dont get it....;o;

*pats head*

=S Does that mean I can play with my little quiz =S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces