Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Page streeeetch.

I arrived 10 minutes late so I don't know what I missed before this... I tried to include everything, even some miscellaneous chatter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Genius

Ah, just what I was looking for. Thanks for the transcript! ^_^

Magnetic Loiterer

Thank you! I was disappointed when I couldn't make it after I'd been so hyped this week. crying
thanks goats

Magnetic Loiterer

No Chapter 2 emo
Well, I guess we knew that was coming. But the plot of zOMG! actually kinda interests me. gonk

Thanks for the info on Undermountain and for being so communicative as ever if you see this, [ JK ] whee

9,800 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Prepare to have Bills Ranch spammed with people looking for crews XD
User Image

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
hehe i asked him about increasing the powerup slots so lets see what happens hehehe i love that [JK]=///^=
so how many people want the summon abilities implemented, while sacrificing undermountain? i think it will bring in some much needed money for the zomg team as the summons will come much higher in demand, especially if some of them give luck bonuses and if they can stack. i know i would spend at least $50 on new buddies if they were to release them with abilities.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
This is nice. Thanks. mrgreen
Sad AND GOOD to hear that the glitch rings would go back to 10.0 or deleted. I never got one. And wouldn't get one anyways. stare

What fountain game?

Genius

I learnt more from the transcript than being at the meet. So much chat just makes it difficult to follow.

I still wanna see a white version of She-wolf aka He-wolf, that is why I asked the recolour question and if resources are low then a Gnome should be recoloured and resized to become Santa xD
Nice to see nothing has changed XDDD

Fluffy Hunter

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Thanks for posting this. smile

Shy Sweetheart

Thanks! I didn't get to go to this week's meat so... =w=

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

You managed to get through all 103 screen shots O.k then? :'D

Thanks for the transcript! heart It's rather useful, especially since for some reason I found it harder to keep track of what was going last night compared to usual ._.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff