Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

So in perusing these forums, I was redirected to this new FaceBook game's Forum. SoulCrash. You're probably already aware that it's speculated to be the "other project" JK being forced to working on.

I glanced at a couple threads and then found something really, really funny, in a sick, cosmically ironic way.

Quote:
Ok...haven't been able to fight for 2 days now...didn't realize I was a Teamate short because the game didn't let me know...but now that I have a full team again...I still can't fight...nobody is playing the game...and no Mods seem to bother responding to General inquiries about game play, etc...this Forum seems a little garbled and really unkept...

Yes...it IS a new game...fine...I get that..but something has to give somewhere...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This just stinks...this game gets no Developer support...Mods don't bother to respond to any of the inquiries or posts...Prices for items are so outrageous it FORCES you to purchase items with REAL money...no way to "Train" to get stronger when you can't beat a Boss...

This game has alot of potential IF it was done correctly and not made for the sole purpose of making their players spend real money...

I'm not sure how accurate the statements are, but man, doesn't this forum know the feeling... User Image
Just another project that Gaia has *crunch* ... added to the heap.

Perfect Saint

I do like the art. It was the sort of art I'd have seeing in zOMG.

Butterfly Prince

Soul Crash is not by Gaia. Gaia are just publishing it. It was created by a Korean group I do not have the name of.

This new game is a completely new project for Gaia.

Perfect Saint

EliteDanneh
Soul Crash is not by Gaia. Gaia are just publishing it. It was created by a Korean group I do not have the name of.

Well that explains the familiar art style.

Shy Werewolf

EliteDanneh

~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Oh, that's cool! That means there's still hope that this new game won't be on FB. ...right?

It still has the same old Gaia problems though. I wonder how much of them are just caused by simple communication issues.

Butterfly Prince

Bladeglory
EliteDanneh

~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Oh, that's cool! That means there's still hope that this new game won't be on FB. ...right?

It still has the same old Gaia problems though. I wonder how much of them are just caused by simple communication issues.

The new game is on Facebook.

Shy Werewolf

User Image
EliteDanneh
Bladeglory
EliteDanneh

~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Ffffuuuu- Does somebody hear shattering glass?
P.S. The company is apparently called PlayPlus.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
EliteDanneh

Thank you and "poop" all at the same time. wink

Thanks for the new information, and "poop" because I now have to go out and edit my references to Soul Crash as being the replacement for zOMG! redface

Wheezing Codger

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
EliteDanneh
Bladeglory
EliteDanneh

~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Please be wrong. Please be wrong. Please be wrong. emotion_donotwant

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I know I'm not an authority or anything, nor did I make a handy screenie, but I was at the meat when JK said Facebook would be involved.

Much drama ensued.

Destructive Bunny

JK is working on night fantasy (or some name similar to it) it'll be on FB, but he also mentioned that Gaia might also host it on the main site. Either that or he meant moga will be on the main site in the future.

There were a lot of text, some of it was vague razz

Personally I don't think any game Gaia makes can compete with online free to plays. zOMG was unique because we got to keep our avatars, do not see that happening with FB games.

In a relationship with RedstarGalaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageScrew Soulcrash cat_talk2hand

I've been boycotting them, and every other FB game, since I saw it's magazine ad cat_xp
Gaia Interactive can F' themselves if they think funding these other games is more important than funding zOMG cat_stressed

Butterfly Prince

Brius
EliteDanneh
Bladeglory
EliteDanneh

~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Please be wrong. Please be wrong. Please be wrong. emotion_donotwant

I'm not.

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
Bladeglory
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~
Just another project that Gaia has *crunch* ... added to the heap.

I see what you did there. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces