Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Friend

If a player enters zomg on two accounts simultaneously, and then starts earning gold on both accounts, is that against ToS?

Familiar Lunatic

If you intend to have that gold go to a single account, ToS won't be happy o3o

Destructive Bunny

If you are going to do that, don't transfer gold from one to the other.

Tipsy Friend

I see. Alright, thanks for the answers everyone :3
Edit: I doubt personally I'd ever risk it anyway lawl
Mynqz

So you were thinking of doing it...

Tipsy Friend

Seasend
Mynqz

No, I found someone in zomg who was doing it, and they claimed it wasn't against ToS at all, even though most of my crew were telling him it was, I just wanted to be sure I filed the report properly for it ._____.
Mynqz
Seasend
Mynqz

No, I found someone in zomg who was doing it, and they claimed it wasn't against ToS at all, even though most of my crew were telling him it was, I just wanted to be sure I filed the report properly for it ._____.

What I don't understand: Wouldn't having another member that helps attack, buff, heal be better than having a mule that sits there leeching?

Perfect Saint

Seasend
Mynqz
Seasend
Mynqz

What I don't understand: Wouldn't having another member that helps attack, buff, heal be better than having a mule that sits there leeching?
Better for the crew, yes, but it's better for the guy with the leeching mule. He actually gets double the reward for just for the effort of one account. One mule: 2x reward. Two mules: 3x reward. If a guy has a crew of 5 mules, he'd get 6x the reward.

For now, the only way he gets punished is that if he funnels all the gold into a single account. Otherwise, I think the staff should review the rules and make a statement about it.

I think in 2006, people were banned for using that IE6 trick to multiple log accounts onto a single browser, then head on to the event and get tons of prizes that get multiplied over the number of mules they were using. Those caught were permabanned. Lately, you've also noticed that they've limited the number of grants for freebies as well. Gaia has to come take everyone's toys away due to some bad apples.

Tipsy Friend

Seasend
Mynqz
Seasend
Mynqz

Well, both of his accounts were attacking simultaneously in fact.Though not a top speed rate, the user got a fair amount of kills where we were competing.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Depending to the situation really I mean. You are free to play on a mule. I think it had to do if it's all going to one account.

Playing on a mule till nerfed and not transferring I guess would be fine.

I think te term would be botting I supposed If you did transfer.
But it's just leeching for now
You never know
Serenade Sea
Depending to the situation really I mean. You are free to play on a mule. I think it had to do if it's all going to one account.

Playing on a mule till nerfed and not transferring I guess would be fine.

I think te term would be botting I supposed If you did transfer.
But it's just leeching for now
You never know

Fashionable Gaian

I had someone in my crew once that logged into two accounts at the same time.

Half the time they were leeching and slow as ********. If they were attacking, only one person was, and the other one was just sitting there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff