Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I am so lost in this game. I need to know a few things.

1. I am stuck on Mark's ring quest but when I go to the North gate the guard says I can't leave to go to Bassn Lake until I am I guess powered enough.

So how do I do that? How do I gain rings, upgrade, etc. Someone said something about the Null Chamber.
Where is that?

Sorry I have a lot of questions but help would be so nice.

Tenacious Sage

It's the purple crystal place. You should have gotten a mission from Elizabeth in the Village Greens, to upgrade your Guns ring there. It's one screen south of the Barton gates.

Beloved Elder

1) You get the Mark's Ring quest early, but you can't finish it until much later in the game. Save it for later.

2) Talk to every NPC in Barton. You should eventually get quests to go through the South gate to fight the flamingos and gnomes there. There's also an access to the null there.

3) As you fight monsters, they will occasionally drop new rings and power orbs. You use those orbs to upgrade your rings.
SmallTownGuy
1) You get the Mark's Ring quest early, but you can't finish it until much later in the game. Save it for later.

2) Talk to every NPC in Barton. You should eventually get quests to go through the South gate to fight the flamingos and gnomes there. There's also an access to the null there.

3) As you fight monsters, they will occasionally drop new rings and power orbs. You use those orbs to upgrade your rings.

Thanks that's where I am now. Fighting gnomes and stuff. Is the Null Chamber nearby there. I am unsure of which direction to go in. And is it true you have to upgrade only in that chamber?

Familiar Lunatic

Mistaken 4 Granted
SmallTownGuy

Thanks that's where I am now. Fighting gnomes and stuff. Is the Null Chamber nearby there. I am unsure of which direction to go in. And is it true you have to upgrade only in that chamber?
Check this guide out.

The Village Green Null chamber is found towards the top right part of...well, here's a map xP

And it's true you can only upgrade in the chamber.
Thanks I will I appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces