namthezombie
Im against it what is gaia coming to?

Um, what exactly are you against?

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
You're against Gaia making a kick a** online game that will be free to play, no downloads, and massively multiplayer? Well, when the game comes out, and we're all having fun beating down monsters together, you might change your mind. 3nodding
Honestly, what point is there in being "against" the MMO, anyway? If you don't like it, you don't have to play it when it comes out. It's not like they're passing a new law; it's completely optional.
namthezombie

im not gona flame you for your desision of hating the game bt this tread whoud have been better whit a poll

and also whit a more concrete explination of why onles you yost whana start a flame war of pro rings and anti rings
I agree with you man! if it's free, it's for me!!

EvV
You're against Gaia making a kick a** online game that will be free to play, no downloads, and massively multiplayer? Well, when the game comes out, and we're all having fun beating down monsters together, you might change your mind. 3nodding

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
for the battle system
namthezombie

Seriously, Lol, how can you be against something this awesome? I know it is like Ragnarok, but you know, you don't have to download all these different Servers. Gaia has that included already. Just pop open the server and BOOM! You're in : D No secret pass codes or whatever. I can't wait >.<
Why does it matter?

Gaia is never going to change its Mind.
im for it!!!!!!!!
Against what....?

Aged Scamp

Seems pretty fun, I'm all for it, I don't really understand why someone would object to *optional* services being added to a FORUM site of all things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff