Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think we will have to?

Yes 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
No 0.9 90.0% [ 9 ]
I hope not! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

I doubt anyone knows the answer to this question, but if you do, then. Do we have to leave our homes to go beta test in some far away city? I live in a pretty rural area and if this is so, I'm probably eliminated then by default. This just came to me, not sure if its in the stickies, I checked and didn't see this question answered in there.

Wheezing Warlord

No, it's implied that you beta test from your home.
That's how all beta tests go.
Alpha testing goes on in-office, but Beta, no.
SykoCaster

No, it's implied that you beta test from your home.
That's how all beta tests go.
Alpha testing goes on in-office, but Beta, no.
Well then, you've brought hope to those who live in small towns, yeah! Not all beta tests are at home, like Starcraft 2 beta test that I could attend what at their convention, thats why I ask because every beta test is different.
Ya but now your comparin a RTS to a MMO. The ways you test them are completely different. Since Starcraft 2 is not online orriented there is no real way to beta test over the internet. It common sense really....well at least for gamers.

Wheezing Warlord

Well yes, we should have clarified.
All MMO beta tests are done from home.
DM MonkeyMan
Ya but now your comparin a RTS to a MMO. The ways you test them are completely different. Since Starcraft 2 is not online orriented there is no real way to beta test over the internet. It common sense really....well at least for gamers.
I'm a gamer, hehe, trust me on that one smile . I just wanted to make sure, heard talk of having to leave your home and go somewhere to beta test but now I know thats all wrong so I have hope once more. smile
Why would Gaia fund you to go out to some far away city?
Why would they even want you to go somewhere else?
It doesnt make since.
Buraii Uaiatto
Why would Gaia fund you to go out to some far away city?
Why would they even want you to go somewhere else?
It doesnt make since.
No, I mean the ones that you have to leave to go to, you usually do on your own acord and they don't give you money to fly there, you'd have to pay for yourself. No worries though, since those who will beta test will be able to do it in the comfort of their own home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff