Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ellvan Von Adler
How about completin the map at once, then care about some extra missions and bosses
now how about this
there is a coloseum at gaia right
but how about like in olimpics there should be a special Coloseum even like a mission where you randomly switch from a cathegory to another
like 1 round puzzle 2nd round survival 3rd round time attack etc

You want them to put the areas out unfinished?

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
It could be more popular, but alot of people do play it. I do not anymore cause i'm in the exchange all day but friends of mine play it all the time.
what if!

devs sell gcash on other country like here in the philippines..!

*actually we are eager to buy that thing...we waste money just to play online games alot ^^, i sure you that...so why for that gcash...

*hope this could be posible..we also have 7eleven in here(just joking)...^^

Lonely Werewolf

9,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS

Suggestions:
To make more cash, make the power-ups MORE powerful with better bennificial effects, a power-up to increase loot drops, ring drops, etc. A power-up that gives the user something worthwhile, like a power-up that offers invincibility for a period of time, or infinite stamina. The current power-ups aren't too appealing besides revive.

Another suggestion would be to make an item for cash that directly benifit while wearing in zOMG. An equipable item that looks good BUT also increases certain stats inside zOMG, like boots/shoes/pants that increase speed, a sword or other weapon that increases power (would be popular in my oppinion) and a sheild or jacket that increases defence.
These items could be sold like cash shop items, but directly benificial for zOMG

Ideas:
Events that people have to pay for? Before you shun this, people pay to go to cons and concerts and stuff, so it makes sense! Sell tickets to allow others access to areas/monsters/events that have new recipies, loot, items, rings, etc.

Pay to allow the un-soulbinding of rings? Like, allow others to pay with cash to un-soulbind their rings so they could be sold for gold, taking gold from the marketplace, this would help inflation a little. I dunno the price, but people would probably do it...

These are my suggestions and Ideas, I didn't look through the others to see if they were there, so here they are, tell me what you think

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Thanks this is great, keep the ideas flowing. smile

Blessed Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
ok so someone suggested animated items, but why not work with what we have? We could buy the ability to have our zOMG rings animate on our avi's in forums which would promote zOMG to other users and reward our loyalty. You could allow animations to be available for granting upon ringset completion or something.

I also think it'd be cool to be able to wear our rings animated or not in forums anyways 3nodding

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Psyri
ok so someone suggested animated items, but why not work with what we have? We could buy the ability to have our zOMG rings animate on our avi's in forums which would promote zOMG to other users and reward our loyalty. You could allow animations to be available for granting upon ringset completion or something.

I also think it'd be cool to be able to wear our rings animated or not in forums anyways 3nodding

There have been other suggestion about having ring animations for our avatars. smile Maybe they will do it at some time. xd
IDEAS:

Well these are my ideas:

1. Ring Merge: When Gaians reach 10.0 CL on rings, make enable an option for marege these rings with others to create new ones this can be done for example:

Slash ring + Fire rain ring = FireSlash Ring "Deals a little more damage than slash and burns enemys like fire rain

Coyote ring + Rock armor ring = Shamans ring "Do Coyote and Rock Armor Buff togheter x 1.15

Wish ring + Diagnose ring = Surgery Ring "Heals like Wish but as Diagnose and at more range"

These rings will restart at 1.0 CL and weak and leveling the ring willl cost 5 times normal rings, this means at CL 1.0 - 5 orbs per circle / CL 2.0 - 10 per circle / CL 3.0 - 15 per circle and consecuently, this would invite people to gain more orbs and use them and why not, more Ring Sets!!!.

And can made Special rings for example:

Wish Ring + Diagnose Ring + Bandaid Ring = M*A*S*H Ring "Heals even more than the Surgery Ring, more range plus regeneration"

Slash ring + Hack ring + Mantis Ring = Sword Master ring "Do 2.5 more damage than Hack ring plus all the debuffs"

these will cost 15 times more than usual rings.

2. Add more Dificult levels for the new rings for gaining more gold but same amount of orbs.

3. [GC] Soulbound PowerUps and Newones for example:

Spirit Booster: x2 buff effects

Luck Charm, Increases Luck

4. [GC] Soulbound zOMG! emotes, poses, and Lag Reduction

5. [GC] Soulbound zOMG! equipment that have buffs and debuffs incorporated for example:

Wolfs dagger = Always RR4 coyote while equiped

SunScarf = Raises 5% of all stats while is day on zOMG!

Or

If you buy and equip W, X, Y and Z Items you will obtain 15% more gold

These itemes will have a limit to equip, like 4 Maximun and will be showed on the Avatar as animated items.

6. More random Bosses, this is like a personal wish... A Giant Enemy Crab on Gold Beach.

7. I will say more areas, but too much people allready told this.

8. [GC] Sell Rare Recipes and Limited Edition Recipes on GC for make cool stuff, but recipes that needs many loot, for example, i've collected like 1000 Saw blades in many time, so one recipe of this would need like 15250 Saw Blades. This can make sell loot from GC, and rise loot price on MP.

Well these are my ideas at the moment, will be thinking for more!!! hope this help something... 3nodding

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
bump i love those ideas. i would love to be a out law wolf pup!
IDEAS:

Well, just have some more Ideas:

9.[GC] Soulbound Summon an NPC: Tired of being alone all the time? Or Tired of see only 6 dudes in your crew? why not summon an NPC, I think that GC can sell an Item that allows Gaians to summon an NPC made by them selves!!! this is the Idea:

An Item that can Summon a helper for you as an NPC, After buying it you can decide first all the basic data:

Name
Sex
Description
ETC.

After this, you can costume them with clothes from your inventory and equip them rings from your inventory too.

This Item can be used like 12 times and the NPC can be summoned if you're alone as part of your crew or If you're in a crew, but only the leader can summon his/her NPC making his crew up to 7!!!

the NPC can be controlled by the owner with commands and options like this:

Buff
Attack
Heal

and always be near with his owner and kneel when the owner kneel.

The NPC can be only 30 minutes per use.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
How about a "design a ring" contest? Like, users get to design a new ring!

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
Suggestion:

I'm sure this idea's popped up before, but...there should be an "INSANE" option for boss instances. I know people who would love the chance to be absolutely swarmed by buzz-saws.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kalai3
Suggestion:

I'm sure this idea's popped up before, but...there should be an "INSANE" option for boss instances. I know people who would love the chance to be absolutely swarmed by buzz-saws.

smile You are right it's been suggested but it is still a good idea.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
KittenGrey
How about a "design a ring" contest? Like, users get to design a new ring!

You should suggest this to JK at one of the dev meet ups.

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I did not go through the Entire Thread but would not getting paid adverts be the best option?
I am just saying if you want it free you got to suffer Ads it just expected.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff