Wish 0.39814814814815 39.8% [ 43 ]
Poll Whore. 0.17592592592593 17.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Rogue

I agree with what omnileech said biggrin
Each has their pros and cons 3nodding
Owlie
It as amazing crewing with you today! And yeah, I get what you mean.

Hilarious Noob

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
If you got hurt you may wish but with no action/bandage it won't heal

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
It's very difficult to claim either one is better. sweatdrop Bandage is rather more efficient for healing one person. Wish is much more efficient when rage healing multiple people.

Generally, if I had to choose, I'd choose bandage because just carrying wish is a bit inconsistent. sweatdrop If I spam rage wish, then I'm likely to steal aggro and not be able to defend myself without bandage. If I don't spam rage wish, then bandage is more efficient. xd

I usually either carry bandage or both. 3nodding

I honestly don't see the need to convince anyone either way though, except based on the situation. sweatdrop Like if a crewmate is consistently dying and they only have wish, then I would strongly encourage bandage. xd

I don't see the problem with not having healing rings.. xp If you consistently are dying, but still refuse to bring healing rings, then yes, you're an idiot, but if the crew has enough heals already, wouldn't more DPS be preferable? neutral
Nuts Cracker
Thank you, oh wise nutcracker. :3
Ze3k
Thank you for your input! It was very helpful.
Depends on the circumstances, band aid can be case end cover future hits...a big advantage until its multiple healing increments are done...wish is like solar rays vrs. hot foot...it heals a 1/3 or so but only a one time hit.....like chargers. A player in trouble is worth saving to prevent delays in raging buffs..In a lvl 10 crew, rather a loss anyway, the aggro cannot heal enough players, as the rings need to cycle, best is an aggro with all majot ghi boosts, they absorb more monster ghia and have an accuracy boost, hence cat fails rarely....r4 sweetheart users give a slight edge but if the crew is falling apart, its relative..best to set a band aid on a player you know that is taking hits, then follow with wish, if it gets worse...everyone has a different opinion. Strength of crew and aggro is the key......good to have a few players with chargers to make aggro's job easier...may be the difference between life and death.....
Plus remember, wish is like a charger, the lower health a player gets......only 1/3 health restored. Best to hit them at 1/3 to 1/2 health loss......as a charger best to hit yourself at about 63% stamina....1/3 to 100....

3,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Bandage is better since you can heal yourself and others over time.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ze3k

I don't see the problem with not having healing rings.. xp If you consistently are dying, but still refuse to bring healing rings, then yes, you're an idiot, but if the crew has enough heals already, wouldn't more DPS be preferable? neutral

Not really.

As a 6 man crew of randoms (where, this is a perfect world and they all fight consistently and there is no leeching) Can match the damage output (or even better it, in some cases) if they use the generalist ringset (3 attacks/ wish&bandage /meat /2buffs----or some varient of that) when compared to, say 6 people using the SAD set (7 attacks &diagnose) since this set drains stamina faster.

Its a bit extreme compared to what your suggesting-----just one person not healing and opting for 2 extra rings (assuming they use the generalist ringset, but instead of wish&bandage, they bring 2 attacks). but any change in DPS with that one person is barely negligible compared to the stamina they waste.
Firth of Fifth
Thanks for your contribution!

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Oh, i just want to point out that for KJ spawns, both wish and bandage are completely pointless when compared to Diagnose,

since, in theory, if everyone RR1s diagnose on the same screen, the amount of overlapping AoEs could heal everyone to 100% in the same time it takes bandage to get through 1 of its incremental heals.

Diagnose = 100% OP.
Katty,
Depends on whom you wish to believe, most of these people are far away, from 434k/tc and major ghi boosts.......yet all are experts, my SMOB crew ditched me yesterday, then wanted me back when they found I was in Sea Lab killing mobs for more gold.........lol, your a blast to play with....like the knife mentality, Sharkie is the major bleeder and hot foot does as much damage and lowers rage..a key component with big monsters, it does major damage by lowering the rage.....when you can stand under EB in SEB with a hf and take little damage, as they say, "The proof is in the pudding."

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Firth of Fifth
Katty,
Depends on whom you wish to believe, most of these people are far away, from 434k/tc and major ghi boosts.......yet all are experts, my SMOB crew ditched me yesterday, then wanted me back when they found I was in Sea Lab killing mobs for more gold.........lol, your a blast to play with....like the knife mentality, Sharkie is the major bleeder and hot foot does as much damage and lowers rage..a key component with big monsters, it does major damage by lowering the rage.....when you can stand under EB in SEB with a hf and take little damage, as they say, "The proof is in the pudding."

I'm not sure i understand what this post is saying...

but im certain most people base their opinions on either what feels right for them, or OMFG Science's thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/z-f-guide-to-rings-and-stats-bwahahaha/t.63675447/?_gaia_t_=3936

which is where i get my stats in my posts.

Shark does more overall damage than Hot foot, but hot foot has a higher damage per second.

and you'll come to find in the z!forum, TCL means nothing (in fact, most users hate the function) since it doesn't actually tell you anything useful, except how many orbs they farmed and when they got to CL10 (leveling all rings from Cl1 to CL10 takes about 4k orbs or so)

Desirable Cat

I luuuurve wishing everyone. Wish ftw. X3
S'long as my team doesn't let me die... <_<;;... I usually have bandage as back up though, or a designated person to heal me if my health goes too low.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff