Welcome to Gaia! ::

some gold for you

ty 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

will gaia createsome random weapons for fighting and the clothes will have bonus armor or how it will be?
1 the clotheing/weapons/armor you are wereing have no afect on the gameplay

2 read the stickys
Nothing you have on your avi will do anything in the Battle System. You'll use rings to fight.
so i was saving money for buy a Sword of Aegis thinking about the MMO for nothing?
Night Raf
so i was saving money for buy a Sword of Aegis thinking about the MMO for nothing?

Go ahead and buy it. So what if it doesn't do anything in the MMO? If you like the way it looks on your avi then get it.
but how do you ficht ten?????
janbever
but how do you ficht ten?????
you dont,not yet anyways its not out yet
The swords look awesome =D dramallama
somwone who knows about wepons on the new MMORPG tell me on a PM stare pirate confused eek surprised sad wink whee xp domokun sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare crying redface smile biggrin cool cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo
i think they are only doing rings
Yes, everywhere is written that will be only rings. And, btw, I think they will more than enough. If they creates them well using rings will be very cool ( but in general I'm a mage, not a fighter, so I'm not really fair smile ).
¨LoL Im getting Gold for this ^.^
what is the MMO??????? stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas