Welcome to Gaia! ::

No, this isn't asking if people have been asked to or anything like that... But there is something that is kind of worrying me.

We all know that you can trade/craft loot into actual items that you can wear. But wouldn't the people beta testing be able to do that and instantly become rich off of selling items like the Otami Armor... That would be pretty unfair if you ask me : especially for some people on Gaia who don't have any interest in the game, but are trying to quest for items...

And this got me thinking... Will the Beta testers be limited to doing some things in the MMO that are already finished?

Distinct Warlord

Beta Testers will be on a ghost server...That means that all the thing they get there can't be trade on here, and all the thing they won on there will be lost once the game officially starts.
Bolto The Mage
Will the Beta testers be limited to doing some things in the MMO that are already finished?
Chances are, there will be certain parts of the game that they want the testers to test more. Meaning that they may close off parts of the games at times, or at least let all the testers know what they should be doing. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff