Welcome to Gaia! ::

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

So for those that notice I'm also looking for KHR writers. If you want to try that instead go HERE and Durarara Writers go HERE Otherwise read on.

Note
gaia_angelleft I'm not looking for just one writer per prompt. I love seeing the different stories that come out of one prompt.
gaia_angelleft Please don't just scribble something to get gold. I enjoy reading the fanfics.
gaia_angelleft You don't have to know Attack on Titan, if you are willing to look up the info to write then feel free too.
gaia_angelleft Negotiations are possible.
gaia_angelleft You don't have to get their characters on point, as long as it isn't too out of character. Even if its out of character but it makes the story work and I enjoyed it then Its fine.

How it works
gaia_nitemareleft You pick a Original character then a character from Attack on Titan then a prompt from below. Tell me and give examples of your work.
gaia_nitemareleft If i like it, ill reply and start a trade.
gaia_nitemareleft Only after you finish writing will i complete the trade. Send the writing using PM or anything else you want.

Payment
gaia_angelleft One Shot: 10b with possible tip
gaia_angelleft Chapters / Longer Stories : 5b per chapter ( Doesn't mean you extend it as long as you want)

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Original Character
Male
gaia_nitemareleft Ryo:
Personality: Mafia boss. Bored of life and often goes to the club to use money because he has a lot. Sadistic and non-caring about everything and everyone. (Unless its a friend of his then he cares.) He enjoys tormenting or torturing others to get a good laugh or just for entertainment. It's weird but he isn't hated by the people in his Mafia family, rather they like him or look up to him. If he isn't emotionless he has a smirk on his face. Doesn't get drunk. He is a VIP at that club. Friends with Hanji.
Looks: Black hair with a white streak on each side of the head. Emerald green eyes. Has a black crescent moon tattoo under the left eye. Clothes are usually black and white
Weapon: Chain whips (This is useless info)
Likes: Torture equipment, money, sleeping, being relaxed and free, having fun, comedy shows, toying with people, Sweets (which is ironic), soft beds, a cute blushing guy (likes it more if he is a "strong" guy, he will slowly break them down),
Dislikes: the heat, scary things, bugs, getting fat ( yep), smiling for real (he doesn't think he looks good on him)
Good/Bad points: He likes to over sleep and sleep late, snack in the middle of the night and doesn't like work out, Very self-centered and very sadistic, He likes being in charge then to get ordered around. Very straight forward and blunt.
Female
gaia_angelleft Luna:
Personality: A dominate type of girl and hates being treated like a submissive. Often smiling but that smile is often fake, just plastered on for looks, if she were to laugh it would be one of a psycho paths. She's sadistic and loves to torment and torture the guy. Shes a regular at the club there. Because of how much money she has she likes to waste it with her friends at the club. Straight forward with what she wants and blunt, but her friends like her because she is honest and sometimes caring. Shes a Mafia boss. When needed too she is serious that's how she still isn't dead. She likes making stronger guys submit to her. She's friends with Hanji.
Looks: Click
Weapon: Chain whips.
Likes: Her friends and the mafia family. Torture equipment, money, free time but shes quite the work-a-holic, food and eating (cake is her fave), cute clothes (lolita outfits more on the gothic lolita side), white / black roses (because they are unique), Soft beds and nice warm bubble baths. cute guys.
Dislike: Damsels in distress, horror, scary things, bugs, getting fat, any level of HEAT. but also dislikes the cold... Kids,
Not exactly a dislike but she doesnt really like "manly" man or dominate males, because Luna likes being the dominate one, She likes submissive males more .
good/bad points: Shes quite the "princess" and loves living the rich life, free like the wind and can't be captured. Quite the mystery to many people but maybe a few. Manipulates others to fight her battles for her, when needed too she will fight. Likes to be in charge then to be ordered around but if what they are doing is fun then she wouldn't mind

Attack on Titan Characters
Eren Yeager
Levi Ackerman
Armin Arlert
Jean Kirstein

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Chapters
Male x Male

Male x Female
gaia_nitemareleft The mysterious angel. Luna x Levi (Don't know how many chapters)

Luna lives outside the walls in a place that titans can't enter. The people that lives there has special powers but many of them already died. Luna has healing powers and once in awhile ventures out to heal the survey corps, but she covers her half her face and usually wears all white. Soon nicknamed to be the Nurse Angel (someone think of a better name =_= ). Levi heard of her but never met her till he got healed by her. So he is looking to see who she is. Somewhat of a romance?

Unclear
gaia_nitemareleft Not exactly a Romance. Atleast 3 chapters (from my calculations).

It's not a AU. but its a small twist. Where the rest of the world is do just fine. They fight the titans differently but they don't have as much casualties (lot less). And the people from (where ever they are located...) doesn't know that. The higher up, or king person....knows and Luna and her friends are from America, America is protected by the Titans from experimented humans that gained super powers). Luna and her 3 friends come to the Survey Corps to see how they fight the titans. Ill give my details but this is the general idea.

Don't ask me to do this prompt unless you written for me before.

gaia_nitemareleft Either of my OC's work

2-3 Chapters
I meet and fall in love with you in every lifetime at the same age but your age is always different so it never works out and for the first time I’m meeting you when we’re the same age and I’m horrified that I might mess this up. Pick a POV from any character. Not my OC's POV

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

One-Shot
gaia_nitemareleft Prompt: Attack of Titan is a club owned by Erwin. Hanji is the manager. Under reasons the characters are working as dancers, in the club ( up to writer) A "love" story between a Mafia member and the dancer. I'll give more details as you pick the character and OC.
gaia_nitemareleft Character works at a hot line (is that what you call those?!) and fell in love with the person from the other side of the line (my OC). After many calls. He doesn't know who it is though and is set to find out. (Please don't end the story at "set to find out" ) Character still goes to school. Once again....I'll give more details as you pick the character and OC.
gaia_nitemareleft ABO setting. (Alpha, Beta, Omega) Character is a Omega and my OC is the Alpha. You give me your idea and how you want to write this and ill give the yes or no. LOOK WRITERS FREEDOM! (ALMOST!)
gaia_nitemareleft Cheater character~ We all love those. So the only reason im asking for this one is because i think it would be interesting to see how this plays out. My OC's arent the typical characters that will fall to something like their lovers cheating on them. More info as you pick .
gaia_nitemareleft "..." star. (film worker? ) character that...falls in love with Director OC. (so for this one my oc is a director not a mafia boss OvO ) more to be told <3
gaia_nitemareleft The mysterious person that sits at the corner of the coffee shop reading every Friday. It's a Modern day coffee shop AU. Character becomes interested in this person that he never talked too and finds himself visiting this coffee shop just to see him / her (my oc)
gaia_nitemareleft Vampire OC! x Character~ My oc is a vampire and the character is his or her prey. Well story can go differently depending on you.
gaia_angelleft Character is the "Prey" and my OC is too try to get the character to give his blood to him/her
gaia_angelleft My OC is already sucking characters blood and so now its just going into feelings of falling in love and not just offering his blood to my OC.
gaia_nitemareleft Actor AU. attack on titan characters are actors! and...my oc is....either the director or makeup artist. I allow you to make up what u want to happen. but i have to approve it before u write. or you can just ask me for the prompt. theres to many i can't list it all here ^^

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Greedy Noob

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Shark Weeak

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL IDK DONT ASK ME i just had to make one! XD and its like im slowly increasing on the amount of shops i have. =v= and i was reading this fanfictions and i got the idea sry

Greedy Noob

xMilkita
Shark Weeak

LOL IDK DONT ASK ME i just had to make one! XD and its like im slowly increasing on the amount of shops i have. =v= and i was reading this fanfictions and i got the idea sry

Lol uh-huhhhhh! Excuses! rofl

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Shark Weeak
xMilkita
Shark Weeak

CLICK IT what u got to say after this?! also AoT characters as strippers is...hot?

Greedy Noob

xMilkita
Shark Weeak
xMilkita
Shark Weeak

CLICK IT what u got to say after this?! also AoT characters as strippers is...hot?

well it sure is interesting.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Shark Weeak
xMilkita
Shark Weeak
xMilkita
Shark Weeak

haha well i think the idea is to out there for anyone to wanna attempt it. xD ill leave it here for fun tho xD

Greedy Noob

xMilkita
Shark Weeak
xMilkita
Shark Weeak
xMilkita
Shark Weeak

haha well i think the idea is to out there for anyone to wanna attempt it. xD ill leave it here for fun tho xD

lol well good luck with that @ u @ heart
Have you been getting stories lately?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas