Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have what it takes?

Of course I do, I've writen stories for the high lords and ladies, sang songs for the king himself! I am the greatest writer that ever was or will be! 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
I love writing, its my passion! If you follow your passions you will always win! 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Probably, or I wouldnt be here 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Uh... the idea seems fun and all but its a little intimidaiting... Im not that great at writing... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Im just here for the lolz 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
This poll closed on March 11, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

demon strait outta_hell rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Fluffy Prophet

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The idea is simple- 5 topics, one winner, no second place or runner up.

Let me explain.....

Think of this as a game of elimination, there will be five rounds. Each round will have one topic for 12 contestants to write on. I will choose 10 of these stories to win the round, which means their authors have survived and continue on to the next round.
For each topic contestants will have one week to write and submit their masterpiece to me. (And it better be a masterpiece, a tale to sink your teeth into, that tugs at heart strings, or shivers at the thought of being read. I want art, not the Mary-sue pathetic pieces of trash that seem to have taken over general writing lately.)
And of course, what all of you really care about, the prize for the winner. Nothing shabby, I promise. Just a measly 3 billion (subject to go up if my shoppe starts doing really well)

It's a simple game, really. Do you have what it takes to make it to the end? If you think so, send me a PM with your user name and a short paragraph (300 letters or less) and a poem (6 lines or less) I'll accept you based on whether or not I like what you send. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Prophet

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items