Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
You've never been so divine
In accepting your defeat

And I've never been more scared to be alone...

Imo made a soundtrack for her story -dead-. And put a song on it that she completely ignored back when Days was asking for "revolution/protest" songs. -dies again-

...if love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep,

Then I'm putting out the lantern
Find your own way back home
*nodds head* That's neat Lehcar. ^^ Getting creative I see. xp

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
You've never been so divine
In accepting your defeat

And I've never been more scared to be alone...

More like "psycho". And I'm still debating on usage of the fourth wall. xD

...if love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep,

Then I'm putting out the lantern
Find your own way back home
It's more a case of me being indecisive than anything ... It would probably be best if I just wrote it so I was done. That way the most I can do is go back and edit it ... The different song that I've got a kinda-sorta plot for will make my entry longer than it probably would've been with the original song, most likely because I know what's going to happen a bit later on ... of course, the end is an entirely different matter, but I'll survive. Probably. x.x; Anyways, I'm gonna try not to procrastinate and get this done before May ends, even though it doesn't have to be posted 'til June ... Otherwise I will procrastinate, whether I want to or not. Anyways, I'm off to write some more! I'm gonna try to reach at least 1000 words today .. That's less than 200 words, but still.
Username: HybridxTheory (The original gaiusmarius8, Euripides8 wink )
Would you like your ratings to be PMed after the end of the contest? Yes
Word Count: 1636
Song(s) Used: Youth of the Nation - P.O.D.
Title: N/A
Story: I dont have one?

Prompt: This is a fictional piece that revolves around the Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989. It is about Nagano and Azumi, a couple in high school that participate in the Protests after the death of Yu Haobang, an economic reformer who was against Communist Command Economy.

"Hey ya'll! Are you ready for some fun?" the radio asked the crowds of kids in school. "Are you ready to ask, demand.... fight for what you want!" the deejay on the radio was raising his voice steadily. The Chinese students listened to the radio intently as a girl stood to the door and wobbled her head on the seethrough glass. The radio was still churning out rebellious phrases while welding cusswords and praises of the Western ways in their messages when the girl skipped a step back from the door. The teacher approached the door from the side, at the motion of the girl, quickly opened the door and grabbed her by the ear. A skinny, blackhaired boy snapped at the radio's channel dial switching it to a news station. "Azumi, Nagano! To the headmaster's office!" he commanded the girl and the skinny boy. The girl winched as the teacher released her ear, feeling where his nail had dug in, she whimpered as the boy pushed her to the door.

"Is it really worth it? I mean, do you really believe that democracy will come?" Azumi turned and asked Nagano, "Honestly, I dont know, do you believe in yourself and what you think is right" he replied, he took notice on how tall he was compared to her; Nagano being 6'1 and Azumi being 5'4. Azumi slipped her arm under his and laid her head to his side as they walked down corridors and stairs to the headmaster's office. Nagano kissed Azumi's forehead and then opened the door, they both entered the office slowly; praying in the process. "Ahh... My little rebels, have a seat please", the headmaster was already up with suspension forms. "You guys will be suspended for 12 days, during this time, I want you to comtemplate the decisions you are making to support such anarchal Western ideas as 'democracy'" the headmaster continued, "China has survived the test of time thanks to Communism, we dont plan to have... what do you young ones call it.... Ahhh! The ghetto!, yes, the beautiful ol' ghetto ignorants who destroy towns and lives with graffiti and guns" the headmaster snorted.

After a lecture about the advantages of Communism and the disadvantages of Westernism, Azumi and Nagano left the headmaster and headed for their class. "Why... Why the hell do these people always have to control everything" Nagano asked himself, "Maybe because they are scared, maybe because this country is so delicate" Azumi answered with raised brows. They looked blankly against the grey and white of the halls, the tin green lockers, the black clocks.... it was so drab, the way of Communism; to never let emotions paint life. They entered the class with students unaware, concentrated on their Math tests, calculators clinging and rulers ringing. They separated to slip in their desks and read the papers intently, working with false content. After a short time, the bell rung; students gave their papers to the teacher and ran out of the class... out of the school.

"So, what did the headmaster do!" a girl asked with muffled chuckles, "He didnt say anything about Mao Zedong, did he?" an overweight boy murmured with dissatisfaction. Kids were swarming the bus door as Azumi and Nagano walked out. Nagano, Azumi, and the audience approached a man leaning on a streetlight, "Hey, so what is the latest news?" Nagano asked, "We are waiting for a truck to come and pick ya'll up... you sure you want to do this?" the man replied with concern, "We are sure, we are truly sure" Nagano and Azumi answered simultaneously. The man motioned his head to an incoming Taurus, it pulled over onto the concrete sidewalk. A women rolled down the window, "Get in, Hu Yaobang is dead, it looks like the Protests are going through now" she said with a synthetically angry voice. Azumi and Nagano slips into the van to find 2 others, both girls whispering to each other. They start to chat with the girls as the van gets back on the road and continues into the heart of Beijing's downtown.

The Taurus family van swirved left and right dodging traffic, finally slowing to park in between identical Taurus vans. Everyone got out, Azumi clung to Nagano's neck as he looked on, noticing the actual size of the Forbidden Palace... Tiananmen Square. They walked upright as they approached the gate, Azumi's eyes widened to see many students in the Tiananmen Square. Azumi and Nagano split off from the main group and walk to another couple, both hugging each other. "Hey Kiku, Hyun-Sun, how are ya'll doing?" Azumi asked with concern as she hugs Kiku. "We are good, we got here 3 hours ago, the funeral will start soon" Hyun-sun replied. Suddenly, a monotonous voice blared across the crowds.

"For years, workers of the fields and factories had to... no... were forced to accept that dreams and ambitions shouldnt be allowed, they were denounced to let 'financial equality' ring!" the speaker, a senior in college with a light goatee and dimples abundant on his face, exclaimed, "No! This is not the way to live! We must have a Market Economy so we can endeavor!" the speaker shouted. "We have tested the morals of the PRA! They seem content in seeing us starve, where are the emotions. This is what happens to people diseased with Communism" the speaker called out. "We must protest! We know that the PRA was behind Hu's death, he was the man who told the truth, approached the lies and stood his ground! We must give this man his dues, we must protest the PRA, make our voices heard" the speaker directed the last bit to foreign newscasters scattered around his audience. "It has nevertheless come to this, take out your pickets and voice your concern, make it known that you aren't afraid of the government!" the speaker announced as he pulled out a large sign while watching the college and highschool aged teens do the same.

Azumi and Nagano carried a flag together that read 'More Market for More Dreams' with Anime characters drawn happily and a cat dancing with glee. Nagano, Azumi, and others with flags and posters lined the opening of the gate. Few newscasters approach the students, then they withdrew as the speaker took a makeshift standard and walked past the gates into the streets. The students jogged, ran, and walked to follow, meanwhile whipping out black armbands and slipping them on their arms. Nagano started chanting "Free Market, Free Will' with the students walking through the streets.

Joined by other groups of students, they swarmed the streets, causing traffic to detour or simply stop with the shout of curses. As they finally wrapped the walls of the Forbidden Palace with protesting slogans and rebellious bodies, police started to approach the masses. Azumi and Nagano saw an armored vehicle come from behind a bank and aimed it's smoothbore cannon towards them. Suddenly, cannon fire and spent rounds sprinkled the ground like a snow flurry, sending students onto the ground. Meanwhile, Nagano ducked and grabbed Azumi's hand. They watch as many students take lighters, flare up Molotov Cocktails, and throw them at the approaching soldiers.

As students and soldiers clash among cannon smoke and tear gas, a police officer with a baton walks to Azumi, "Pathetic" the officer exclaims as he swings at Azumi. Azumi puts her fist on her head as she collapses on the ground, "Get off of her you beast!" Nagano exclaims as he starts to wrestle with the officer, they tumble on the ground while the police tries to unholster his pistol. As Azumi got up, Nagano headbutted the officer and got up, "You ok?" Nagano asked, "I think I am" Azumi responds while examining her newlyborne bruises. Nearby, some of the students take out a boombox and plays some music. "We are We are.... We are! The Youth of the Nation!", it seem to have been like fluid to replenish the tired, many of the scared students rose again and pumped their fists in the air.

In the fogged air, many students were tired from hours of fighting but glad that they had pushed the police and soldiers back. "That I feel inside, Im tired of all the lies, Dont nobody know why, Its the blind leading the blind" The students shouted and hooted in moral delight, the police was now retreating. The students withdrew towards the Tiananmen Square, watching a column of tanks exit. A man in a crisp white shirt ran and stood in front of the tanks, "Why.. why are you here" he shouted. The tanks reared and tried to turn out of the way, he kept standing in the way. The tanks now slowly approached him, the young man then climbed onto the turret. The lid flipped open and propped, the man shouted defiantly again, "Why are you here, to bring misery?!".

The man once again slid off the turret and stood in front of the tanks, Nagano gestured to Azumi as he pushed through the crowds. He finally got to the end and started on a jog to the man, upon reaching the man, he grabbed him and pulled him to the side of the streets. "I give up, they will never listen to us, you heard Zhao Ziyang, they are too old to care anymore..." the man muttered to Nagano, "No! We must try, we must dedicate ourselves" Nagano replied. Nagano reached Azumi and let go of the white shirted man and walked to Azumi's side. Students were dispersed, piling men in corners of the street who were shot. Among them... was the speaker with the goatee.
ok im reserving my spot. i know isaid i didnt have time but after being that busy at work im energetic and decided to write..... 4000 words..... wow im gonna be at this for a bit i guess...... jst so u know im gonna use the song im alive by dirsturbed.... im gonna post the lyrics here and when i write the story im gonna write the lyrics in red above it telling you what part of the song inspired that section of the story.... im gonna post the lyrics ot the song below and a link to a music video of the song..

Never again will I be dishonored
And never again will I be reminded
Of living within the world of the jaded
They kill inspiration
It's my obligation
To never again, allow this to happen
Where do I begin?
The choices are endless
Denying the sin
My art, my redemption
I carry the torch of my fathers before me

The thing I treasure most in life cannot be taken away
There will never be a reason why I will surrender to your advice
To change myself, I'd rather die
Though they will not understand
I won't make the greatest sacrifice
You can't predict where the outcome lies
You'll never take me alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive

Change again, cannot be considered
I rage again, dispelling my anger
Where do I begin?
The choices are endless
My art, my redemption, my only salvation
I carry the gift that I have been blessed with
My soul is adrift in oceans of madness
Repairing the rift that you have created
I am not alone, brothers, give me your arms now

I'm no slave
Are you feeling brave?
Or have you gone out of your mind?
No more games
It won't feel the same
If I hold my anger inside
There's no meaning
My soul is bleeding
I've had enough of your kind
One suggestion, use your discretion
Before you label me blind

I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tJTTKCHu9EQ

note the time this post goes up then note the time the story goes up please.... i would love to know how the quality of my story ranks against the time it takes me to write it
Username: swiftshdow666
Would you like your ratings to be PMed after the end of the contest? Yes
Word Count: 3315 not including the red words (pieces of the song)
Song(s) Used: im alive by disturbed.
Title:n/a
Story:
Prompt: start with a reminder that the red is the part of the song that inspired the section of the story and not related to the story in anyway. now my story is about a samurai that is betrayed and fights to regain his honor

Slowly the door slid open allowing light to pour into the room. A young woman entered the room and looked around. There was no light source inside the room. This meant there was no light in the room before she had opened the door. Staring at the center of the room she saw a man sitting on the floor eyes closed, legs crossed. She stared at the man for a moment as she tried to imagine what the man had gone through these past few months. She watched as the man sat there, thinking; unsure if she should disturb him or not.

The man was in a deep trance, unaware of the woman standing before him. Thoughts of the previous months ran through his head. Images of past events filled his mind, drowning him in sadness and anger. He thought about the day it all started. He could still smell the sweet scent of the forest they passed through as the made their way towards the cave on the other side. The man was completely lost in thought about that day.

Never again will I be dishonored
And never again will I be reminded
Of living within the world of the jaded
They kill inspiration
It's my obligation
To never again, allow this to happen
Where do I begin?
The choices are endless
Denying the sin
My art, my redemption
I carry the torch of my fathers before me

Slowly he walked through the forest with the other seven clan members sent with him to collect the artifact in the cave. All the members of the clan wore black and gold samurai armor. They were the elite soldiers of the Twilight Heart Clan. To send this many elite soldiers to collect one artifact must make it very important. The eight warriors arrived at the cave and cautiously entered. Being the first to reach the cave he decided he would be the first to enter. After a roughly five minute trek into the dark cave, he was blinded by a bright light. He could barely see, but he heard the voice of one of the other clan members yell out, " SHADE WATCH OUT." He watched as someone dashed in front of him and raised his arm. He could see the jewel on the back of the mans gauntlet glow as he erected a shield in front of them and blocked what he now realized was a fire ball. As soon as the fireball dissipated, the cave fell back into darkness and the eight warriors heard loud growls coming in their direction. Simultaneously, they all raised the arms, causing a light to erupt from the jewels on their gauntlets.

As the cave lit up, they saw dark creatures rushing towards them. They all drew their swords, in anticipation of the battle ahead of them. They knew the narrow corridors of the cave would make the battle that much tougher. "Shade, you go on ahead and get the artifact. We'll deal with these creatures." Shade rushed ahead of the others and straight towards the oncoming creatures. He quickly dodged and blocked all their attacks as he made his way past the beasts. As he made his way deeper into the cave, he could hear the sound of the battle behind him slowly begin to fade. After around ten minutes of running, shade came to a dead end. He was about to turn around when something caught his eye. Raising his gauntlet to shine more light on the wall, he realized there where gold particles embedded into the wall. As he stared at the wall he realized the gold particles where placed in the wall in the shapes of letters. It was a riddle. Shade quietly read the riddle to himself.

A MAN SHALL HOLD HIS HEAD HIGH WHEN HE HAS IT.
WHEN A MAN DOESNT CARE HE HAS IT, HE CEASES TO HAVE IT.
WHEN ONE FAILS HE LOSES IT.
WHEN ONE SUCCEEDS IT PROVES HE HAS IT.
SOME MEN CANT SUCCEED WITHOUT IT AND THEREFORE ALWAYS FAIL
ONCE THEY LOSE IT.
IT CAN’T BE TOUCHED PHYSICALLY.
IT TOUCHES MENS HEART WHEN THEY HAVE IT.
IT DRIVES A MANS ACTIONS AND YET DOES NOTHING
PROVE YOU HAVE IT BY SPEAKING ITS NAME.

Shade thought for a moment before starting to guess. "Love?" he asked the wall, half expecting a response. The wall didn’t budge. "Life?" Shade waited a moment but the wall still did not budge. Thinking for a few moments, a smile crossed shades face. "HONOR" he shouted. He watched as the wall slowly moved backwards and then slid sideways revealing a room behind it. As shade entered the room he saw the artifact sitting on an altar in the middle of it. Slowly moving towards the artifact, he stared in awe at the glow that emanated from it.
"So this is the sword of the united. Infused with the power of the souls of one thousand samurai who sacrificed themselves to protect an entire civilization from complete annihilation. Legend says that an army with numbers extending far beyond a million units threatened a small peaceful kingdom. A clan of samurai where appalled at a dishonorable act such as attacking a small peaceful kingdom unprovoked. They decided to stand with the kingdom to fight back the invaders. As the war waged on the soldier’s numbers fell. Finally in a desperate act, one thousand samurai simultaneously ended their lives. The samurais spirits and power fused with the clan leaders sword. According to the legend, the samurai leader left the safety of the castle to head off the rest of the approaching army. The samurai was gone for seven days before a flash of light filled the skies where they battled. When a scout was sent out to investigate, he found the entire army dead and the samurai gone. The only trace of him was his sword."

As shade grabbed the blade from the altar, he felt a surge of energy rush through his body as the seal on the blade broke. Quickly he tied the wrappings of the blades sheathe to his armor and set off to meet up with his friends. As he made his way back to the cave entrance, he passed the dead bodies of the beasts they encountered on their way in. He was relieved to see that not only where none of his friends laying with the bodies, but that there was only green blood splattered on the walls and no red blood. As he walked by the bodies, one of them stood up behind him and leaped at him. Lightning fast, he slammed his body flat against the wall of the cave, causing the creature to fly past him and miss its attack.

Shade turned to the creature and quickly extended his arm. A fireball erupted from the jewel on his gauntlet. At the last minute, the creature dodged the attack and lunged at shade again. As the thing slashed at him with its claws, shade ducked and rolled out of the way. In a swift movement, shade turned and launched a blast of electricity at the creature. He watched as the creature twisted and screamed in pain, its body writhing in agony. Finally he lowered his arm and watched the beasts dead body fall to the ground.

Shade exited the cave and looked around. At first he couldn’t see the others, but after a few moments he watched them emerge from the bushes of the surrounding forest. As he watched them surround him, he felt like something was wrong. Keeping his hand near his blade, he spoke. "What are you guys doing? And why didn’t you follow after me once you dispatched the creatures in the cave?" From behind him he heard the sound of a blade being unsheathed. Quickly he turned half way while unsheathing and raising his blade. The sound of the two blades clashing, echoed throughout the forest. The guy directly across from the one who first attacked, removed his blade and brought it down on shade. Pulling his blade towards him, and hence across and away from the blade it was locked with, caused sparks to fly from the two blades. As the end of his blade reached the point on his opponents blade that he first impacted with, he flicked his wrist upwards in a quick powerful motion. This caused his opponent to slightly lose his balance, allowing him to block the blade being brought down on him.

As soon as the blade impacted his, he pushed back, throwing the guy off balance just like the other. Quickly he spun around completely, Striking down an attacking opponent behind him, and his first attacker. Another blade came down on him and he blocked it. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain as a blade pierced through the back of his armor. He dropped to his knee's and started coughing up blood. As everything started to go black, he felt one of the others removing the sword of the united from his armor. Finally he blacked out.

As the young woman watched Trace, she thought about how peaceful he was. She also thought how handsome he was. It was no wonder the princess fell in love with him. She has seen him fight before, both in training and in competition. She could not believe that someone so fierce and skilled with a sword could be so peaceful. She thought about how even the manners of the knights of the castle had gotten better since he had arrived. She knew she had to disturb him but really did not want to.

Shades thoughts shifted from that day to everything that had happened to him since then. He remembered waking up in the medical wing of Sarmak castle. When he asked how he had got there, he was told he was rescued by Princess Rayne. According to the doctor, a group of knights where escorting princess Rayne back from a peace meeting with a bordering kingdom. They decided it would be safer to go a longer way and pass through the forest. As they passed the cave in front of which he lay, the knights laughed. Little did they know his skills with a sword were far superior to theirs. The knights where gonna leave him there, but Princess Rayne made them take him back to the castle with them. As the months passed shade had grown close to the princess. He trained with the knights honing his skills and learning new styles of combat. He was rarely ever defeated in combat training, and only ever when fighting all 12 of the kings royal guards. He eventually became the princess’s personal guard and lover. Soon after that arrangements where made for them to be wed.

I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive

As he sat in the dark room, the young woman still watching, a tear ran from his eye. He began remembering the night he would lose more than he thought possible. He remembered the taste of the wine he was drinking when he got news of the attack. He had been preparing for bed. The princess was out in the castle grounds, taking a stroll around the garden. The attack came quickly and quietly at first. By the time he had donned his armor and reached the castle grounds, they had taken her. He fought with skill of all the other knights combined. The other watched in awe as he slaughter enemy after enemy. It was almost like he knew their every move and how to counter it. Of course he did. After all he used to be one of them. By the end of the battle, he had slaughtered at least 100 of his former brethren. The final kill count was 175 Sarmak Guards and 217 Twilight Heart soldiers.

Word came a few nights later of the princess’s execution. The messenger who brought the news that she was killed and that the Twilight heart would return in full force to claim Sarmak castle as their own was struck down on the spot. The king offered shade the honor of killing the messenger, a member of the Twilight Heart, but he refused. In his time there, he hadn’t changed his beliefs. He lived a life of honor and would follow that path to his grave. Over the next week, the king considered surrendering. The Twilight Heart was a legendary samurai clan, and was almost invincible now that they had the Sword of the United. Shade found this unacceptable. To give up was dishonorable and he had had enough dishonors when he was betrayed by his clan. He knew that it was because of him that they had the Sword of the United. They had planned to use the sword this way for years but could not break the seal on it with intentions so evil. It was him and his honorable ways that broke the seal.

Change again, cannot be considered
I rage again, dispelling my anger
Where do I begin?
The choices are endless
My art, my redemption, my only salvation
I carry the gift that I have been blessed with
My soul is adrift in oceans of madness
Repairing the rift that you have created
I am not alone, brothers, give me your arms now

The young woman finally crossed the room and awoke shade from his trance. "Um, I’m sorry to bother you sir but you requested to be notified when the Twilight Heart Reached blackthorn pass." Shade looked at the young woman for a moment and then stood. "Thank you. I have meditated on the events of the past few months and am ready to go. Tell the king to make sure he is prepared for when they reach the castle. I will intercept them and take down as many as i can. It is my aim to take down their leader, Sai. I am but one man facing an army so i do not expect to last long but i will do what I can. Tell the king that my final stand is not only to regain the honor they took from me, but for the memory of the beloved princess." The young women watched as shade gripped the necklace around his neck and brought it to his lips. It glowed lightly as he kissed it. Anyone who was part of the kingdom of Sarmak knew it was a treasure of the royal family. It belonged to the princess at the time. When she was abducted, the chain broke and so it was left behind. The king decided to pass it down to shade. Legend says the necklace contained a powerful spirit that was imprisoned by the first king of Sarmak but no one knew how to unlock the power within. The young woman watched as shade slowly left the room. A tear fell from her eye as she thought about his bravery.

Shade walked back to his room and prepared for his journey. He looked over each piece of equipment before he donned it. He ran his hand across this chest plate. He remembered all his previous battles in which this armor saved his life. As he put on his greaves, he thought about how his friend had custom made them for him. They where designed to give him less hindered movement and speed. As he slipped his hands into his gauntlets, he remembered the day he received them. They were the gift given to all Twilight Hearts upon completing training and becoming a soldier. The magic jewel was like a badge of honor. There where different classes of them depending on what you did to be honored with one. His was an elite class. He received it for saving the clan leaders life by taking an arrow for him.
Before tying his katana to his armor, he unsheathed it and looked it over. Its hilt was pitch black like his armor. It had four gold stripes moving up it; one on each side. The blade was made of steel folded over 500 times. There wasn’t a single flaw in the entire sword. On the one side of the blade were symbols carved into it. These symbols were the words of his father. "A mans worth is defined by his honor alone. Protect your honor with your life." On the other where a different set of symbols; the words of his mother. "When love touches your soul, you will feel the embrace of true immortality." All elite guards received a custom katana when they where ranked elite. Re-sheathing the sword, Shade tied it to his armor and set out for the battle field.

I'm no slave
Are you feeling brave?
Or have you gone out of your mind?
No more games
It won't feel the same
If I hold my anger inside
There's no meaning
My soul is bleeding
I've had enough of your kind
One suggestion, use your discretion
Before you label me blind

After a days horse ride, Shade was face to face with the Twilight army. Dismounting his horse, he sent it back to the castle and drew his sword. The entire army watched and laughed as he prepared for battle. Silence fell over the army as his yell drowned them out. "SAI. YOU BETRAYED ME AND TOOK MY LOVE AWAY FROM ME. YOU MAY HAVE TAKEN HER BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THE LOVE SHE HAD FOR ME. I TREASURE THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING AND TO REGAIN MY HONOR AND PROVE TO HER SPIRIT THAT WATCHES ABOVE THAT MY LOVE IS JUST AS STRONG, I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE." Shade dashed towards the army. Sai sat at the back of the army watching. Behind him was a cliff. Shade didn’t expect to strike him down, but maybe he could throw him off balance enough to push him over the edge.

Before the front 5 rows of the army could react, Shade had struck down 13 men as he made his way through the crowd. He battled fiercely, blocking and dodging each blow. Sometimes he had up to 7 blades slashing at him at the same time. His armor had been reinforced in his time at the castle and so it was able to withstand some of the attacks he couldn’t block or dodge. A drip of sweat ran down Sai's forehead as he watched shade battle through the army, getting closer and closer to him with each step he took. Finally shade reached the final row. Behind them stood Sai surrounded by his eleven remaining elite guards. As he struck down the men directly in front of him in the final row, he pushed off the ground with all his might and lunged through the air at Sai. Sai raised his blade and blocked Shades attack, sending shade over him and close to the cliff. Shades attack was so strong that it knocked Sai off his horse. Landing on his feet, shade dashed forward. Sai's guards dashed towards shade at the exact same time, the sound of their custom forged katana’s clashing echoed over the battle field.

I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive

Shade struck down 3 of the guards before feeling one of their blades pierce his armor and slash his side open. Suddenly another blade slashed across his stomach and another across the upper left portion of his chest. He stumbled back and fell to his left knee. Reaching up, he gripped the necklace around his neck and pictured the princesses beautiful smile. The necklace started to glow brightly and shade smiled. Looking Sai in the eyes he said, "True honor is power in itself." Quickly shade took his sword and jammed it through his stomach. The army watched in fear as the necklace grew brighter and the spirit of a great beast appeared, hovering behind shade.

The beast was twelve feet tall and its shimmered blue, pink, yellow purple and green. The beasts massive hands, looked human like, but had claws erupting from the back of them. Its eyes were an entrancing, piercing black. Its teeth looked sharper than any sword in the entire army. The beast looked over the army before him and smiled. Simultaneously, shade and the beast crossed their arms over their chest and then threw them back and to the side. A Bright red light that stretched to the sky erupted from them and spread out over the army, splintering the armor worn by the soldiers, disintegrating their flesh and breaking their swords. Finally the light faded away and so did the beast. Shade looked out over the battle field. Not one man lived. His eyes finally rested upon Sai's destroyed body. Beside it lay the Sword of the United, shattered into hundreds of pieces, the souls within free to move on to the after life. Smiling, shade fell back and over the cliff. As he fell into the devouring darkness below, he felt the warmth of the princesses love wash over him once again, his honor regained.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut...
My weakness is that I care too much...

Thanks for the entries, you two. I'm sure Angel will appreciate it. <3

Angel: Oooh, seriously? That actually sounds like fun, if I'm honest with you. xD Have fun with it! I have my graduation *cough prom night cough* tomorrow~

And our scars remind us that the past is real...
I tear my heart open just to feel...
Thank you, both entries have been excepted.

Rino: *sqeels and jumps for joy* That's awsome! I hope you have a wonderful time Rino, I can't wait until my prom night, but that's still years off XD

o.O I'm currently dyeing my hair bright red, I don't know why it was just a sudden impluse...weird no? whee

Heheh!!! xD I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Your hair was.. blonde with brown streaks, correct? (If I remember right, what you said some time last year xD). And are you dyeing it all bright right? It's a bit of a sudden change. XD;

User Image
Red, Angel, seriously? xD You're going to have to send me a picture.
blaugh Brown with blond streaks actually. ^^ And I absoultly love the red hair, not quite what I wanted, which was fire red, but I had a very limited selection so it'll do.

I'll try and get a picture, *searching for camera* I think you'll like it. 3nodding

Ahh, of course! I remember now. xD Oh well. I wasn't far from the original. <3

Brown with red streaks works well. x3

No streaks my friend, not this time. I'm offically a red-headed child. blaugh my roots are kinda orange and the rest is red.

*raise eyebrows*

Wow... xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces