Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Day Book
I have extended this contest until August 22.

Hopefully that will give people who need it more time, and hopefully it will give our one contestant a little bit of competition.

I'm so glad XD coz I'm facing exams and stuff although I wrote half of it and I thought it's an interesting idea

Invisible Gaian

So if I tweaked the plot just a tad, and everything else was perfect, I would only lose five points? smile

Because honest to god I've been meaning to write a story very much like this, except the alien isn't going to earth to kill them, but rather warn them. His race is very civil, and their prophets have sensed something coming that is very bad, and will potentially destroy all life in the galaxy. And since they're such a nice species, they send some of their own to warn the people of Earth.

But yeah, if the slight change doesn't disqualify me I'll totally write it.
Sothiss
So if I tweaked the plot just a tad, and everything else was perfect, I would only lose five points? smile

Because honest to god I've been meaning to write a story very much like this, except the alien isn't going to earth to kill them, but rather warn them. His race is very civil, and their prophets have sensed something coming that is very bad, and will potentially destroy all life in the galaxy. And since they're such a nice species, they send some of their own to warn the people of Earth.

But yeah, if the slight change doesn't disqualify me I'll totally write it.

The slight change does not disqualify you. smile
Reincarnated_Alphonse
Ah, it got extended, haha. Oh well, better to have it delayed a bit so I can have a CHANCE at a little competition rather than just getting a little consolation prize. That'd be sad. Come on, silly peeps, submit something!

Do I need to start advertising this contest? I'm honestly surprised that it's getting ignored when it's such an interesting one.

That'd definitely be sad! Having competition is one of the best parts about contests! It's strange because a lot of people have expressed an interest, so it's not been ignored exactly, but the follow through has been extremely low, lol.

I thought about the idea you had - for people to submit multiple entries, but I'm not looking for bulk so much as for variety, and it feels like you having multiple entries wouldn't really help in the whole competition factor. Everyone else is struggling to get in just one story, let alone telling them they can submit two! Haha.
GarGo0or
Blue Day Book
I have extended this contest until August 22.

Hopefully that will give people who need it more time, and hopefully it will give our one contestant a little bit of competition.

I'm so glad XD coz I'm facing exams and stuff although I wrote half of it and I thought it's an interesting idea

Good luck with your exams! =)

Invisible Friend

Blue Day Book

That'd definitely be sad! Having competition is one of the best parts about contests! It's strange because a lot of people have expressed an interest, so it's not been ignored exactly, but the follow through has been extremely low, lol.

I thought about the idea you had - for people to submit multiple entries, but I'm not looking for bulk so much as for variety, and it feels like you having multiple entries wouldn't really help in the whole competition factor. Everyone else is struggling to get in just one story, let alone telling them they can submit two! Haha.

Lol, yeah, I know a lot of people are still struggling to get in just one entry thus far, though I do suspect at least one other person will do so before time runs out this time. Multiple entries definitely doesn't fix the lack of entries from other people, but once others start entering, it certainly could help there to be a few entries to make the competition go up, and also to possibly make the prizes go up, which I believe would help motivate people a bit.

It's ultimately up to you, but I figured I'd put that thought out there, and see what you did with it, haha. wink

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well my story isn't quite finished yet but I just wanted to let you know I'm serious about this and I will be entering my story before the deadline. As a matter of fact here's a preview.

A Day at a time
By Alicia Hamilton
Far away in the astrosphere on the little planet of Pluto, their lived a population of aliens that had dreamed of going to Earth and capturing it as theirs.
Their was one alien however who didn’t like violence, he wanted to make friends with the humans and to make things worse he was the son of their leader Travis. His name was Martin and he was sixteen years old and he was very curious about the things outside of his world. He often wondered how Saturn was the only planet that had a ring. He also wondered why the sun was so bright, why there were so many moons and planets in the astrosphere. The most curious question though was what did a human look like?
“Martin come here this instant!” his father commanded from his throne. Martin sighed as he stood up dusting off his pants from sitting on the ground. He walked past his father’s many guardians and bowed as he stood in front of his father. His father was about six feet tall and very muscular. He was the protector of their forces, he was the reason they had survived to this point and as Martin looked at the royal ring on his hand he knew someday he was supposed to take his father’s place. That would be the day his father could no longer fight. Martin hated being the son of a king. All he really wanted to do was explore the universe not waste his time listening to the guardians many, many speeches about how he was going to be a great king and blah, blah, blah. What was so bad about humans anyway? Martin didn’t understand and he figured his father had prepare another speech for him. This would be a long and boring day.
“My son why do you seem so gloomy lately?” asked Travis. He just glared at his father.
“I told you I have no interest in taking over the earth. Why don’t we use what’s left of our resources to rebuild what we have.” He said with pride. He knew the scientists could figure something out.
“Son, you aren’t going to change my mind. I will not let my people die and Earth has all the resources we need. We don’t need this planet, we need to leave if we want to survive. Do you understand?” asked Travis as he looked deep into his son’s blue eyes. Travis didn’t understand why his son had to be the rebel. Why did his son have to be the one that wanted them to die? Why his son and why now?
Daceria
Well my story isn't quite finished yet but I just wanted to let you know I'm serious about this and I will be entering my story before the deadline. As a matter of fact here's a preview.

Thank you for the preview, and it's good to hear that you're serious about entering. =)

Looking forward to reading the rest!

Invisible Friend

There are only a few days left until the deadline. Is anyone out there close to finishing their story? I'd like some competition here. razz At least try. I won't throw a fit if I lose, lol. I'll be nice, I swear! wink

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
A Day at a time
By Alicia Hamilton
Word Count 5,308
Author's Note: Thi ws indeed a challenge but it has helped me realize there are so many possiblities to choose from when wriing a story. Enjoy!

Far away in the astrosphere on the little planet of Pluto, their lived a population of aliens that had dreamed of going to Earth and capturing it as theirs.

Their was one alien however who didn’t like violence, he wanted to make friends with the humans and to make things worse he was the son of their leader Travis. His name was Martin and he was sixteen years old and he was very curious about the things outside of his world. He often wondered how Saturn was the only planet that had a ring. He also wondered why the sun was so bright, why there were so many moons and planets in the astrosphere. The most curious question though was what did a human look like?

“Martin come here this instant!” his father commanded from his throne. Martin sighed as he stood up dusting off his pants from sitting on the ground. He walked past his father’s many guardians and bowed as he stood in front of his father. His father was about six feet tall and very muscular. He was the protector of their forces, he was the reason they had survived to this point and as Martin looked at the royal ring on his hand he knew someday he was supposed to take his father’s place. That would be the day his father could no longer fight. Martin hated being the son of a king. All he really wanted to do was explore the universe not waste his time listening to the guardians many, many speeches about how he was going to be a great king and blah, blah, blah. What was so bad about humans anyway? Martin didn’t understand and he figured his father had prepare another speech for him. This would be a long and boring day.

“My son why do you seem so gloomy lately?” asked Travis. He just glared at his father.

“I told you I have no interest in taking over the earth. Why don’t we use what’s left of our resources to rebuild what we have.” He said with pride. He knew the scientists could figure something out.

“Son, you aren’t going to change my mind. I will not let my people die and Earth has all the resources we need. We don’t need this planet, we need to leave if we want to survive. Do you understand?” asked Travis as he looked deep into his son’s blue eyes. Travis didn’t understand why his son had to be the rebel. Why did his son have to be the one that wanted them to die? Why his son and why now?

Martin kicked a rock as he walked away from his father without saying another word. He went straight to his room. It was just a plain room with a door and four walls inside was just a bed, a desk with a lamp on top of it and that was it. He was lucky to have what he did most of the other members of their tribe had only a blanket to lay on. He knew that his father was right, they couldn’t live here much longer. Martin went on his hands and knees and dug out a book he had taken from the royal library, it was titled “Earth and it’s wonders”

He spent the night reading about Earth on his bed. The book not only showed the planet but it showed humans working in fields and some kind of human with four legs and some humans with tails. He wondered would he get to meet a human? He could hear the guards as they stood outside talking. He turned his lamp off closed the book and put it behind his pillow as he listened to what the guards were talking about.

“Hey Oscar what did you think of the leader’s speech today?” asked Jake.

“I think that no matter what we do we are risking the lives of our people.” replied Oscar.

“Yeah and that son of his….

“Is a total rebel?” answered Oscar for him. Martin didn’t say a word he just kept listening.

“I can’t wait until we take over Earth and then all of us can have some peace of mind.” said Jake.

“It’s going to take all of us to make it successful though. Someone somehow needs to convince Martin to join the army.” suggested Oscar.

“He’s so young…” replied Jake.

“So are a lot of tribe members on their first mission. We can’t just let the king’s son wonder around like he owns the place. It’s time for us to step up to the plate, our lives and our families depend on it.” said Oscar as he thought of his wife and his two children, a little boy and a baby girl not even one year old yet.

“I know I know, I just hope that Travis is right about Earth and I just hope we can win.”

“Yeah, I’ll talk to the boy tomorrow. Just maybe I can knock some sense into him.” said Oscar.

“All right see you in the morning Oscar it’s time for Lily to take her shift at the post.”

“See you Jake and be safe.” smiled Oscar as Jake walked away tapped someone on the shoulder and Lily came up to Oscar.

“Hello beautiful.” she smiled. Oscar kissed her on the lips and smiled.

“You know this is dangerous.” said Oscar as he glared at her as she held a sleeping baby in her hands.

“I had to see you. I just can’t go through the night without knowing your alive and well.” replied Lily.
“Well I’m alive and I don’t intend to die anytime soon, so please take our baby home and rest. It’s bad enough I’m in this war, I don’t want to endanger you.” said Oscar.

“Honey I can protect myself and don’t worry I wouldn’t have signed up had I intended to die before telling our daughter how much of a hero we were in the taking over of the Earth’s resources. We want to be able to tell our children that we were a part of the resolution.”

“I know you want to honor our family and honor the tribe, women aren’t supposed to be on the battlefield. The battle is for us men to handle. Women are supposed to stay at home and make sure the kids are fed and clothed and safe. Please, don’t go on the ship, stay here where it’s safe.”

“So you would rather me stay here and die?” asked Lily. Oscar took her into his arms and whispered.
“I want you to live, I don’t want you to die. All the wives and children will be taken to Earth as soon as we are sure that we have control over the humans. We have no idea of their power levels or their resources. We can’t risk killing our race off by letting women fight.” smiled Oscar as he passionately kissed her on the lips.

“Now please go home and take care of our children. I will not die, I promise you that.” smiled Oscar. Lily just glared at him.

“You almost did the last time you said you weren’t going to die. I don’t want to lose you. Please be safe.” replied Lily as she walked away towards their tent and Jake came back to stand by him.

“Women.” smiled Jake. “Can’t live without them, and can’t live with them.”

Chapter 2: Journey to Earth

Martin woke up in a daze. He must have overslept because he could hear his father’s most elite troops preparing for a battle like no other. Preparing to go to Earth. Martin stood up and stretched out his body, he shouldn’t have slept so long but he knew he didn’t want this day to come. The day they went to Earth to take over it and take it as theirs. He hurried outside as he saw Oscar and Jake kissing their wives goodbye. The wives and children wouldn’t be traveling to Earth until after his father was sure that the humans had given up and were willing to let them live on their planet. Martin went to find his father who was dressed for combat near their many ships.

“Good morning my son.” smiled Travis. Martin glared at his father. Why was his father doing this? Why?

“Good morning Father. I was wondering something.” said Martin nervous about what he was about to suggest.

“I’m listening what is it?” asked Travis.

“Could I go ahead of the rest of the troops?” he asked nervous and excited he had no clue what his father would say.

“Hmm…you were so against going to war the other day. What has changed your mind?” asked Travis.

“Well, I wanted to study the humans. I don’t want to fight them, that is for our warriors to handle but if you had someone on the inside it wouldn’t be as hard to take over.” suggested Martin. His father looked into his eyes and saw that his son was serious about this. His son, the rebel wanted to help them. He embraced his son and a tear shed from his eyes.

“Oh son, I am so glad you finally understand. I will allow you to go ahead to Earth by yourself for a full day. I want a report on the humans and on their defenses by then.”

“Yes father I know.” smiled Martin.

He walked to his shuttle, the only one person shuttle it was usually kept for emergencies but he would get to fly it to Earth. He would have a full day on Earth to himself. No father telling him what to do, no boring lectures, he would have the world in the palm of his hands.

“Hey Martin good luck on your mission on Earth.” smiled Travis as he gave him a good slap on his back.

“You’ll do fine.” smiled Oscar. Martin smiled as he climbed aboard the ship and started up the engine. He watched as the door closed and he began his way off of his tiny planet of Pluto. He waved with one hand to his father. He knew his father was right, if they stayed on Pluto much longer they would die not even their scientists could save them now. Martin didn’t necessarily see the need for violence though, according to his book, humans were kind and caring not a violent race. Martin wanted to know more, he wanted to know what humans looked like, what they talked like. He wanted to meet a human. He wondered about the Earth as he was getting closer and closer with every minute.

Finally after days of flight, he finally saw Earth in the horizon. It looked mystical and wondrous. He had never seen anything so beautiful before. He thought of his planet of his home and this place came no where close and he hadn’t even went into the Earth. This was just the planet from the outside view in the atmosphere. It was almost magical. He smiled as he drove his ship in the clouds. Somehow the clouds messed with his ship and he couldn’t control the wheel anymore and he began to crash down and down and down in the Earth. He crashed in a town a small town not many buildings but he couldn’t make a report to his father without the transmitter and his was clearly broken, his arms were badly bruised from the crash and he looked into the mirror and saw he was bleeding. He went and got the emergency kit that was on the ship and cleaned up to the best of his abilities. He went to the door of the ship it was shut tight and impossible to open so he looked around the ship and found his tools. He tore the door completely out and stepped outside. Suddenly a whole crowd of people were staring at him. Only one spoke though a little girl of about six years old.

“Mommy what is it?” she asked. Her mother was silent. She didn’t answer the little girl’s question because she wasn’t sure she knew what it was.

“I come in peace” Martin said he remembered that from his book around Earth. It was apparently a famous quote that only an alien would say. The little girl came up to him and looked him up and down.

“Mister what are you?” she asked. Her mother was still shocked at her little girl’s bravery. Even her father was frozen holding a shovel in his one hand.

Martin smiled at the little human girl and got on his knees to greet her.

“My name is Martin I am an alien from the planet Pluto. I have come here to your planet seeking aid.” he smiled. The little girl touched his face.

“You don’t look different.” she smiled. Martin took his hand and felt his face. He wasn’t green, he saw in his books that most humans thought aliens were green and had really odd shaped faces. His skin was white, his head was just like theirs, he was almost human but yet he had pointy ears. He wasn’t quite human, he was an alien.

Martin didn’t know what to do. The crowd was staring at him. Like he was, well like he was an experiment that had gotten out of it’s cage but yet this little girl wasn’t afraid of him and had walked right up to him without fear and with courage. Humans were indeed strange. The little girl smiled and went back to her mother.

“Mommy can we keep it?” asked the little girl. Finally the mother spoke.

“No Sandra, we don’t keep aliens.” said the mother. Sandra stuck out her tongue and ran back to Martin’s side.

“Mine.” she complained. Martin patted the girl on the head and took her hand as he walked her back to her mother.

“I’m sorry sir.” the mother said. Martin smiled.

“Don’t be sorry, she’s a wonderful human, the first to not be afraid of what they see.” he smiled.

Suddenly the five men in the crowd jumped on him. Martin struggled to escape but they had him outnumbered and he didn’t have a weapon to fight with. He had come expecting them to be civil and caring. The one was the local sheriff and cuffed his hands behind his back. Finally the major of the town came up to him and spoke.

“You claim to come in peace. You have come alone and you have come unarmed but that doesn’t mean you are the only one. We have seen movies and read stories about aliens before. We are not about to be your experiments. You will be ours. Boys take him to the local jail. I will inform our local scientist that he has a new project, our little “Martin” here.” he smiled as they dragged him away.

Martin sat in the jail cell his hands bound behind his back, a small toilet to his right and a bed to his left and a sink by the toilet.

Martin remembered the little girl, why couldn’t the rest of the humans be like her, not afraid of him. His ship was wrecked, he had no way of escaping this human jail even if he wanted to. He didn’t want to report that his trip was a waste of time. The humans didn’t trust them and it would be a fight. Martin took a long deep breath and went to the bed and stared at the ceiling as he picture the little girl Sandra her name was. He wondered why their wasn’t more humans like her. More humans willing to believe that he wasn’t their enemy.

Mommy! Mommy I want to go see him!” begged the little girl the next day. Her mother just glared at her. She was young to be a mother only twenty five years old. A single mother with a little girl and no father to help them. She knew her little girl remembered nothing about her father. The one night stand was all it was to him. He left her pregnant with their little girl and if Rachel had anything to do with it, Sandra would never hear the name of her father, let alone anything about him.

“Why do you want to see a monster?” asked the mother. She had forgotten that her girl was asking about the alien.

“No mommy he isn’t a mother, he is nice. He is good.” she smiled. The mother sighed.

“If I take you to see him will you stop wanting to see him after that? He’s an alien not a toy to be carried home and played with.” said her mother firmly.

“I understand Mommy, not toy, he’s pet.” smiled the little girl.

“No no. Dogs and cats are pets. He’s an alien from outer space. He’s not to be trusted.” said Rachel firmly.

“Alien?” asked Sandra.

“Yeah haven’t you learned about them in school?” asked her mother.

“Pictures of little green men that talk funny?” asked Sandra.

“Exactly.” she smiled.

“But he is tall and white like us.” said Sandra.

“He’s an alien. I will let you see him but only this once.” said Rachel as she began getting her things around for work. She would drop Sandra off in the prison. She would pay one of the local cops to watch her for the day. It was Saturday morning and as long as the alien was cuffed and behind bars she didn’t have a problem with her little girl talking to him.

Sandra seemed really happy and even remembered to buckle up without her mother telling her. It seemed she really wanted to see this alien again. Rachel didn’t understand. Sandra had always been different. She had come home from kindergarten many times with reports from the teachers saying that she had been picked on or had done something out of line. She loved her kid even if her father didn’t. Rachel wanted Sandra to grow up as normal as she could, even if she was a little bit different than the rest of the kids. Sandra was special. Sandra was her little baby girl and she would always be, even after she grew up and got married. Rachel would always remember the girl who went out of her way to do crazy things, even talking to an alien. They arrived at the jail and Sandra rushed out and met her favorite guard Garrett.

“Hey Sandra.” he smiled as he picked her up and gave her a big hug. He kissed Rachel on the cheek.

“No need to worry Rachel. I will make sure she stays out of trouble.” smiled Garrett.

“Thank you. She really wants to see him again. I just couldn’t say no to her.” she smiled as she hugged and kissed her daughter goodbye and she was off to work.

“All right Sandra. Listen to me very closely.” began Garrett.

“Okay…” she smiled. She couldn’t wait to talk to the alien again. She didn’t see why everyone hated him, he seemed just like them only he looked different.

“This man could be dangerous, so I will be watching you from here. If you feel you are in danger shout and I will come to your aid.” said Garrett calmly.

“Yes sir.” she smiled as she dashed into the jail room. She went to his cell and sat on a chair outside his cell.

“Hello Mister!” she smiled. To her this was a game and she was having fun but to Martin it was a mission, a mission he had failed. How would he ever be able to face his family again? He was a failure, a disappointment to his tribe.

“I am talking to you!” she groaned as she folded her arms across her chest and had a angry look on her face.

“I’m….sorry.” he said.

“Mister why are you here?” she asked. Martin looked into her eyes, she was just a kid, how did he explain to a kid that he was here to get information on the humans, that the humans had every right to fear him, because his father wanted to take over the Earth.

“I’m here to make friends. My family outcast me and I came here to Earth.” he began.

“Oh.” she smiled. She clapped her hands. She really liked him and wanted to be his friend, wanted to be the only friend in this town he would have.

They talked and talked for hours on hours about simple stuff. Martin enjoyed her company and she enjoyed his. The days flew by and soon Martin realized his family must have thought he had failed in his mission and had died. If they believed that, they would be hesitant to go to Earth. His father must be so disappointed in him, he wondered if his father even missed him. He missed his father despite the differences in their opinions Martin would have done anything to see him again to hug his father and tell him how sorry he was. Martin sighed as he looked out the small window in his jail cell. Is this how it was to be with him trapped like a rat in a cage with only enough food for him to live on? He truly didn’t know. He didn’t want to know. All he wanted was to get out of this jail, go home and try to convince his father not to leave their planet. He knew if they had enough troops they could handle it but they only had like ten or so elite members of the tribe suited for battle. Martin hated the scientist he constantly probed him for info and put weird devices on his body and took a lot of blood from him. The little girl was like his little angel, she came almost everyday after school to talk to him. She was his friend.

The little girl was sad when her mother told her that soon the alien would have to leave for good. Sandra didn’t want him to leave. He was her friend. She had just started kindergarten and all the kids looked at her funny because she talked to aliens. Sandra didn’t see him as an alien, she saw him as a friend. There was nothing odd about him, he was kind and very easy going. He made her laugh, sometimes even cry at his stories about his family and how he never could be like his father. She didn’t even now her father. She only asked about it once and she said “He doesn’t exist.” She was sad to hear this but she had a feeling her mother wasn’t telling her the truth.

The next day after school she went to see her friend again but he wasn’t there. She went to Garrett who hugged her and explained what was going on.

“Our scientist has taken him for further studies and he couldn’t conduct them here.” Garrett didn’t realize that she didn’t understand half of what he just said. She ran off crying. Suddenly she bumped into a man that looked like Martin who was hidden beneath a cloak.

“Little girl why are you crying?” asked Travis. Travis had come alone to find his son or find his body. He didn’t want to assume the worst but he could only imagine what these humans had done with him. Their stares alone were enough to make him dress up like a rogue. He didn’t want to be captured, he had to find out what was going on with his son or what had happened and just maybe this little girl knew something.

“They took my friend they took him.” she cried. Travis got on his knees and looked her in the eyes.

“Who, what was his name?” he asked.

“He said his name was Martin. Can you help me find him?” she cried. He fell silent, this little girl said his son was her friend. A human and an alien friends? Was this even possible.

“Please tell me everything.” he said. The girl told him about Martin arriving, about how he came in peace and was arrested anything. She told him about their conversations during their time in the jail. Then she told him about the scientist that took him away. Travis didn’t know what to do or say. His son was in some scientist lab and who knows what the scientists would do to him.

Martin was tied down to an examination table. The scientist was mixing something together and it tasted nasty.

“Why am I here and what are you going to do to me?” asked Martin. The scientist simply grinned and smiled as he said.

“One last experiment on you and then there will be no more need for you to stick around. We don’t want any trouble and I’ll make sure your body is never found.

Martin struggled in his binds. His hands were firmly tied to the examination table.

“I won’t let you kill me not without a fight!” Martin groaned as he struggled and struggled but with no success.

“Give it up boy, no one is going to save an alien.” he smiled as he finally finished mixing whatever he had planned for him, it was about to happen. The scientist was going to make him swallow this mixture. Martin didn’t know what to do besides try to escape but he knew it was impossible. He was trapped here, doomed to die not even getting to say he was sorry to his father, sorry to his tribe. Sorry that he had failed his mission. “ Sorry father, I’ve failed you.” He thought as he closed his eyes as the scientist came over to him with the mixture.

“Open your eyes boy.” said Travis.

Martin opened his eyes and was realized to see his father standing above him.

“What, how?” asked Martin. Travis untied his son from the table. Martin got up and saw green glowing stuff all over the scientist and he was melting.

“I saved you from him, I saved you from your death but I am not alone. There is one human who wanted you to live.” smiled Travis as the Sandra came down to Martin and embraced him.

“Mister I’m soooo glad you are okay.” she smiled. Martin embraced her back and thanked her for helping him.

“Father how did you know I was still alive?” Martin asked Travis.

“Son I told you, this girl told me everything and led me here. It is because of her that you are not dead.” he said and as he looked at her, he realized not all humans were bad. There were a few of them that might actually encourage them to come to Earth, humans like the girl here.

“Mister the others don’t like me talking to you when I’m not around them.” said Sandra who knew her mother would be worried about her.

“Yes we should return the girl home. I will take you little girl if you can lead the way.” smiled Martin who took his father’s cloak.

“Stay here and clean up this mess and make sure the scientist is never found.” smiled Martin as he put on the cloak took Sandra’s hand and they made their way out of the hideout.

Sandra lead the way to her house but before they could get all the way there, there was a strange man leaving flowers on her doorsteps. Sandra was curious and ran out to greet him to discover it was only Garrett.

“Sandra! Your mother has been worried sick about you.” explained Garrett picking her up in his arms and picking up the flowers. He knocked on the door.

A crying Rachel answered the door and as she saw Garrett with her daughter, a smile lit up on her face so bright that she forgot about the flowers for a second and kissed both of them.

“Come in come in!” she smiled. Garrett and Sandra went into the house and the door shut behind them. Rachel had a meal prepared for two but she would split her with her daughter.

“Where did you find her?” asked Rachel to Garrett as he handed her the flowers.

“She found me.”

“What do you mean she found you?” asked Rachel who had worried about Sandra all day long. Ever since the business with the alien she had acted strange and now Garrett was beginning to act strange as well.

“She came running up to me from out of the bushes. I have no idea where she came from. Have you asked her?” he asked. Rachel looked over to her daughter who was washing her hands for supper.

“I haven’t, I’m afraid she will tell me she was looking for the alien. How am I supposed to tell her that he is dead now?” asked Rachel to Garrett.

“You don’t have to tell her the truth, lie to her tell her that the scientist will send him back to his planet.” said Garrett.

“I will not lie to our daugther.” she shouted and then she realized she said our. She hadn’t noticed it but she had fallen in love with Garrett. Garrett took her in his arms and kissed
her passionately and then he released her and smiled.

“I love you Rachel.” he smiled. Rachel blushed as her daughter was clapping her hands and dancing for joy.

“I have been so worried and concerned about Sandra that I didn’t even notice you Garrett.” she said.

“It’s all right. You have every right to worry about her. I know it’s been hard on you to raise her all by yourself but I’m here to help, I’ve always been.” he smiled. Sandra asked if she could go outside and play.

“Sure but don’t go too far away from the house.” her mother shouted as she ran out the door. She went to the bushes where Martin still was hiding.

“Thank you” smiled Martin. Sandra smiled and she hugged him.

“No Mister thank you. You have given me the one wish I have wished for my entire life. You have given me a dad.” she smiled. Martin put his hand on her hair and messed it up as he was on his knees at her level.

“Yeah dad’s are pretty cool. They teach you how to fight, how to be a man or woman if your case, and they will do whatever it takes to help you in your life to be a success and they love you, no matter what you decide to do, they love and care about you your entire life. I am glad to have a dad and I am glad that you have one now.

“Yes mister and your are a great friend. Will I ever see you again?” asked the little girl. He smiled at her and winked.
“Someday I will return with the rest of my family. Someday I will return to see you, my one and only human friend. So thank you for everything.” smiled Martin.

Sandra hugged him once more and returned to her house. Martin went back and found his father had cleaned up the scientist’s lab and no one would ever know what had happened.

“Are you ready to go home?” asked Travis

“Yes more ready then I’ve ever been. Ready to go back and rebuild our planet one day at a time.” smiled Martin as he and his father went back on his father’s ship and they would indeed rebuild their planet but Martin would keep his promise to the little girl and return to Earth one day. For now his focus was with his family, his friends and his father.
Looks like we might have one more entry thanks to Daceria, so that's something! I hope you manage to finish in time! =)

A couple days left until the deadline!
Fiddlesticks! I'd been so excited by this contest, but now it looks like life -couch, college, cough- is going to get in the way. I'm still going to try, but I don't see it happening. However! If I finish it after the deadline, and you would still like to read it, I would love to simply send it to you.
Please say I'm not late! Please say I'm not late! Please say I'm not late!
I'm facing a writer block now >.< it was so hard to finish it... I still have ideas to it but the deadline is today
so I have to stop at this point and just try to end it with a conclusion...
It exceeded 5,200 Words so it's fine now ^_^

Is it them, or me?

In a small alley, under the snowing black starless sky, a bunch of street guys were beating me up, a poor hopeless young man in their sight – yet they were hitting me. Without any mercy, they kicked, hit with bats, and crushed my bones with their muscled bodies. My white skin became full of bruises and my blond hair was stained with blood. All what I could do was shutting my eyes tightly and waiting for either my death or their mercy. ‘You, brats! I’m going to kill you all!! I’m going to erase you from the world! Just wait!! You’ll see who I really am!!!’ that was the only thing I could think of that time – though my death door had already opened, I’d never thought of dying. After they revealed their stress, they spit on me and left me to death – or so they thought. “Know your place, foreigner!” one of them said it before he left as well as kicked my laying body.

A few days before this incident, I was in peace at my home Sevnerqio – or as it’s called by human ‘Pallas’. Human think they own everything, they think they have the right to name our planet as they want just because they were able to see it – or discover it as they claim. They are greedy, selfish, violent, and don’t care about their own kind. They rape, kill, steal, and cheat on each other just to fulfill their own desires. Each of them thinks of himself only, not like us.

Ever since I was born, I was taught that human are the best animal created by God and the most intelligent. Everyone says that, but I can never accept this! Those problem makers are better than us? Why do they think like that? Why do they say that about those selfish creatures? We’re thousand times better than them. We live as one, never abandon each other. Even if one of us dies, we won’t burry or burn him as they do; we keep him within us – inside our bodies. We’re more intelligent too. We were able to reach Earth – though only few of us were able to and only one succeeded in returning back.

My teacher, who’s been to Earth before, taught me many things about human and their planet – they’re creatures with two separated genders not like us and they have many languages they communicate through. I told my teacher that I want to visit Earth, though there is a chance of 99% that I won’t be able to go back. I didn’t tell him why I wanted to go through this journey because I knew he will oppose me because he admired people so much. I wanted to crush them, to prove that we are better than them – we’re able to do more than them and ruin their planet. But no one knew my intentions and they helped me to go there by the same ship that my teacher used. And since we don’t have a specific shape, I was able to take the shape of a human and learned the basic of their language.

Now, there I was beaten up by those lowlifes just because I bumped into them by mistake. I could barely move – I felt I’m going to die. I had to make a clone before dying, but I didn’t have enough energy. The weather was so hot compared to Sevnerqio – even though it’s snowing here, and I needed to eat, to drink, to have enough power so I could create an adult clone.

I was afraid that someone will see me while cloning, so I crawled and hid behind a mountain of garbage. I took off my shirt and a weak clone started bursting from the left side of my back. I was sure that this body would not be able to make it and only the clone would be able to survive – and my guess was right. Before I could make an old enough clone, the first body died and the new ‘me’ was barely moving. I took the chance of having the old body there to regenerate it – so I ate a big part from the back where I burst out, but I couldn’t finish it before I faint. Since it was so hot, I couldn’t help but to take a long nap and decided to finish the regenerating in the morning because I couldn’t resist more.

I woke up from my long sleep, and I saw myself lying on a white bed and something was stuck in my arm. There were two guys standing beside me. Both were with black hair and dark skin, they look similar and I thought they might be siblings. “Back from death, huh?” The tall man said it to me. I didn’t understand what he actually meant since I barely was able to speak or understand his language – so I was able to understand only direct phrases. But suddenly, I remembered my late body and started to look around the room. “Where is it?” I shouted “Where is it?!!” The tall man replied “You lost something?” ‘I had to regenerate the whole body, where did those bastards took it?’ I thought to myself as I shouted and grabbed the guy’s shirt “That body! The blond one!”

The tall man looked at me with sad eyes and said “Was he a relative? You looked so much alike. Unfortunately, he was dead and was buried yesterday. His body was in a real bad shape.” I was shocked, buried? They put one of us under the ground? I jumped on him and made him fall on the ground “Where is it!” I shouted and he answered with a scared face “I told you he is buried…” “Buried… where?!” “I… In the cemetery of course.” What is a cemetery? I didn’t know what it was, but I wanted my body back. “Take me there.” The two guys looked at each other for a moment then they gave each other a nod.

I’ve been taken to the graveyard, and I stood in front of the grave. It didn’t carry a name of course, but then the short guy said “The police want to investigate it with you. They didn’t know the identity of the man, but since you’ve been in coma for two weeks they couldn’t keep him more in the refrigerator.” ‘Two weeks?’ I thought I slept for few hours only – or at most a day, but two weeks? That was unexpected.

I turned to the guys and told them “Can you leave?” The tall man replied “No, we can’t. You shouldn’t even be outside the hospital and if the police knew they would kill us.” I wanted to take the rest of the body inside me so I needed them to leave. “Just a moment – I’ll be back there.” The tall man sighed and then said “Fine, but we won’t be that far. We will wait for you near the exit.” Just after he finished his words they left and I started to dig the grave.

‘Nothing!’ only ash was inside the coffin ‘Nothing’s here!!’ A breeze blew and took away the ash. I kneeled before the coffin and didn’t know what to do. Suddenly a crow landed on the grave and looked at me in the eye. ‘A black bird, or that what human call it.’ I heard some steps and I knew that those two guys were coming. So I took the form of a crow and flew away.

I knew about police before coming to Earth – of course from my teacher. So I knew that I had to change my human form so no one could find me again. But it was really hard to fit in; everything should be gotten in exchange of something – which is money. It was hard to eat, drink, or sleep. I was able to survive quietly without any problems through a week, and in this week – if I couldn’t find something to eat I would kill someone and eat him. It was my first step to eliminate human, and the only way I could collect money with.

Once, I was caught while stealing food. I tried to run away, but I was caught by the shopkeeper. “Let me go! Leave me alone!” I shouted and hit him, but he was so huge and strong. “Leave you alone? Yeah, I’ll leave you but after going to the station.” He scolded me while holding my wrists tightly behind my back. “No! No! I will never go there!” Suddenly, a guy came from behind the shopkeeper and held his shoulder softly “How much it costs?” He asked the huge man as he turned to him. ‘It’s him!’ I was surprised to see the same guy that buried my old body with his little fellow. “I’m going to pay for her, just leave her alone.” Yeah, I took the shape of a lady since I was associated with the police with my previous shape. “If you’ll be kind to those kinds of kids you’ll regret it later.” “I won’t and I’m sure about it. Now tell me how much it costs and leave the lady alone.” I looked at him with a surprised face and he smiled to me. I was surprised how this selfish creature acted like that, but quickly I frowned at him ‘Maybe he wants to fill his lust since I’m a lady now.’ That’s what I thought and I swore I would never trust a human.

After he saved me from that situation, he looked at me from top to toe then said “Are you hungry? This small snack won’t fill your stomach. I can take you to my house and serve you something, interested?” I looked at him with rage then said “So you can rape me easily?” His eyes widened out of surprised then his face changed and he laughed “You’re so wary, kid! Don’t worry, we won’t be alone there. My little brother is there too – and I would never do something like that in front of him.” When he said brother I remembered that short guy who was with him before and said “That short one was really your brother then?” He was shocked a bit and asked “Have we met before?” ‘Ops! That was so stupid of me!’ I tried to cover the situation so I said “I saw you before in the market with a short boy and thought you look similar.” He laughed and said “Yeah, it’s so obvious. Many people say we’re like twins but from different generations.” I looked at his laughing face expressionlessly which made him embarrassed and shut his lips. “You laugh so much like an idiot. Don’t act like you enjoy your life.” I was angry and boiling from inside because I knew even people suffer from each other and life shouldn’t be a pleasant place for them. But he said with a warm smile on his face “I’m not pretending… I really love my life. Now, will you come and have a meal and shower or not?” I didn’t care about anything that could happen. It’s not like I’m human. I just wanted food. “I’ll follow you and will have a meal then leave because I don’t trust you.” “As you like.” He also said that while smiling. I wanted to eat him alive. “But if you tried to do something I’ll kill you.” He laughed again thinking I was just kidding, but I really meant it.

He walked before me and I was following him. Then he turned his head and said “You can walk beside me, why are you so late?” I frowned as I said “I told you that I don’t trust you.” He laughed again as he was rubbing the back of his head. I kicked his butt and shouted “Don’t laugh in front of me again! Got it?!” He laughed again but this time he was rubbing his butt “Alright, alright!” ‘He laughed again!’ I got angrier and jumped on him “Aaauuggghhhh!!” I throw him on the ground on his face and kept punching his head “I told you not to laugh! Augh!” “I got it! I got it! Sorry my lady!” when he said that I got off of him so he pulled himself together and stood up again “You’re so tough to be a girl. That really hurts.” Then he turned to me and his nose was bleeding. So he rubbed it with his sleeve and then said “By the way, what’s your name? And where are you from? You accent is strange.” I didn’t think about that before – that someone would ask me about my name or nationality. I didn’t know what to say and I kept silent for a while. He was looking at me like he was waiting for an answer, but then I remembered something I leant from my teacher. “Amnesia.” He opened his mouth and looked at me stupidly, then said “You’re kidding me… right?” “No. I really don’t know what my name is.”

He didn’t know what to say and didn’t say a word for a quite long time. Then he said “Well, I’m Joshua – call me Josh. You don’t have to worry; we can find your family together, alright?” I didn’t care much about his kindness that time – he seemed so fake to me. We reached his home. We walked in together and there I met his little brother again. “Hey, bro! Why are you late?” Then he saw me and turned again to his brother “Who is she?” Joshua was nervous since he didn’t know how to introduce me while I have amnesia. At the same time he was afraid to hurt my feeling if he said that I don’t know my name. So he just said with an awkward smile on his face “She is a visitor who will join our launch today.” then he turned to me and said “This is my brother, John. He may look so little, but he is at the same age as you – I think.” John was a bit angry about what he said – his length I mean – “Stop saying unnecessary things.” Then he turned to me and extended his hand to shake mine “Hi, my name is John. Can I know yours?” I looked at his hand disgustingly and refused to touch him. Josh thought that I was angry because I hated that I didn’t know my name – or that what I told him.

The atmosphere became so uneasy, so Josh pushed away John’s hand softly and said “Let’s both go and prepare the food.” He pulled his brother wrist and went to the kitchen, but John kept on looking at me while his face showed he had many questions to ask. I bet Josh told John the lie I said earlier to him in the kitchen, because John acted as if nothing happened while we were eating. I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing all those kinds of dished on the table! Their house was small and their clothes weren’t that fancy – so I thought they weren’t that rich! I eat up almost two third the food, and I wanted more – I was starving to death the whole passed week. I licked the dishes but that didn’t fill my stomach. I saw John holding a sandwich so I pulled it from his hand and ate it. Both of them were looking at me with their mouths wide opened. So I looked at them and asked “why are you looking at me like that?” Josh smiled embarrassedly and said “Nothing… Are you still hungry? We still have some in the kitchen if---” but before he even finished his sentence I answered with a wide smile “Yes! I’m still hungry!” That was the first time I smiled on Earth.

Josh went and came back with more dishes in his hands. I finished them all in the blink of an eye. When I became filled, I put my head on the table and blew a long sigh. John smiled and said “You shouldn’t eat that way even if you’re hungry. It ruins your pretty face.” I didn’t say anything back, but I stood up and said “I’m leaving.” I walked toward the exit but Josh held my hand and stopped me “To where?” I looked at his eyes, they were so worried. I asked myself that time why would he be worried for the sake of a stranger? But I didn’t care and I said “Home.” “Where is your home then?” I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t have home of course, but I could never trust them and live with them especially with a female form – though even if they did something that won’t really affect me. I turned to John, but he had a blank face – like he didn’t know what to say or do. So I turned to Josh again and said “I lived just fine in the streets until now. The streets now are my home.” Josh answered quickly without thinking “I won’t allow that.” “Who do you think you are to allow or oppose?” “It’s been a week since a violent serial killer appeared. He turns his victims into a very bad shape – you can’t even know whether they were males or females. You can’t take such a dangerous place as your home!” He meant the bodies I ate. That was funny – to scare me of myself. I gave him an evil smile and said “I don’t care, and it’s none of your business.”

Suddenly, I strong thing hit my face – it was his big hand. He slapped me so strongly that raised my rage. I wanted to fight back, but when I saw John scolding him I stopped. “What are you doing to a girl? It’s her life so leave her alone! You did what you could to help her and she has the right to accept your offer or not!” “John, you’re still young to understand how life can be dangerous. You kids don’t know what’s good for you – you need a guide from adults.” Then he turned to me and said “What do you think your family is doing right now? They’re searching hard for you and you want to go and die like that? I told you I’ll help you finding your family.” I punched him so hard that made him fall on the ground and lost even a tooth “You pretend that you care about a stranger? You think you can fool me? You, human, only care about yourself. To get what you want you kill, rape, steal, and destroy each other. You want me to trust you? You think I’ll be fooled by you? I hate you and I will never trust you.” After I finished what I said I left the house running.

I walked the streets alone, holding my face where he hit me. I promised myself ‘I swear I’m going to kill that b*****d. I swear!’ I wanted to make a clone to have someone that can help me to destroy people – to turn this planet into our second home. ‘I had enough food from that idiot, but I need some time to be able to do that.’ I decided to wait till night, and that night was the night I planned to have my first partner. I spent my day walking here and there, eating some stray dogs or cats so I wouldn’t get tired having another clone.

At night, I found an old abandoned small house – so I hid there. Though it was in the middle of the town no one noticed me getting there. I took of my jacket and top and started generating a small clone. It was painful and my back was opening slowly and bleeding too much. While I was holding my breath to not make noises though I was suffering, I heard a voice coming from outside “Have you seen a blond lady with white skin and light gray eyes?” “She’s as my age, taller than me but shorter than him.” “I’m not sure I’ve seen her, sorry.” ‘Those nosy guys!’ Josh and John were searching for me the whole day and night, but that didn’t even touch my heart. I couldn’t understand their behavior and I saw them as two bothering flies. Their steps became clearer and I was able to hear their voices better while they crossed in front of the window of the room I was in “I’m afraid something bad happened to her.” “She’s such a stubborn girl. Is it possible that she didn’t hear about those murders?” my eyes narrowed as I heard them talking. For an unknown reason, I pitied them.

Finally, a healthy small clone was born, but I was so tired that I couldn’t close the wound in my back completely or change my human shape. I moved slowly as I put on the t-shirt and asked my new partner “Listen clearly. You know exactly what is our mission in here right?” “Oh yeah... so… what should I do?” I replied “Take a human form and put that jacket on. Bring me something to eat or drink… and also, find yourself some clothes since you’ll grow faster now.” He rushed on doing everything I said as he replied “Roger!”

He transformed from a piece of red meat into a little boy and he wore the jacket. It covered most of his body since it was so tiny. He was a clone of me so he inherited all my knowledge and memory, but after he took his own body out of mine we couldn’t sense each other anymore – and like that we became two different aliens bond by the past only.

He rushed outside to do as I ordered – sneaking so no one would interfere in his business because of his suspicious appearance. I lay on the ground panting and moaning – my back was still bleeding that made my whole t-shirt stained in blood. ‘C’mon, hurry…’ everything started to blur – I could barely see. Suddenly, I heard Joshua’s voice – he was shouting that my eardrums were going to burst “Oh my God! What the hell happened in here?!!” I turned around and saw Josh and John standing and staring at me, and my friend was behind them looking at me smiling awkwardly and holding his head with both of his hands – that pose means sorry in Sevnerqio. I wanted to scold him, but I couldn’t in front of those nosy guys. I gave up and lost consciousness and that stupid smile was the last I saw, but I felt someone carried me.

When I opened my eyes again, the first thing I saw was Joshua’s face. I rushed in sitting, but he held both of my shoulders and said “You should rest more. You’re not recovered yet.” I looked into his worried eyes; he looked so caring – which I didn’t understand why at first. Suddenly my stomach growled so I looked at him with teary eyes as I said “I’m hungry…” Then I noticed John leaving the room – I didn’t notice him before. He went to bring me some food and Joshua started talking “What… exactly happened?” He looked terrified while asking – must be because he saw my back. “I’ve been attacked from the back… it was dark and I didn’t see him.” I lied again. “Thank God you’re still safe… You’re the second victim of this serial killer I’ve met… but the last one… had died…” ‘You stupid human, it was me too.’ “That’s why I told you not to go out alone. Just stay with us ‘till you regain your memory.” “Huh?” I couldn’t understand him at first but then I remembered about me losing my memory lie. I thought should I try to escape again? But then that will suspect me. So why don’t I just use them? I could get food anytime I want and sleep on a soft nice bed – being with them wasn’t a bad idea so I stayed quiet as an agreement to his suggestion.

Later on, John came with the food and behind him my clone was walking. He was wearing new clothes – John and Josh must have given him those ones. John put the food on my lap and I dig in immediately. Then Joshua asked “By the way, this boy… do you know him? He looks… a bit like you.” I looked at the clone and then turned to Joshua. My mouth was full so I took time to swallow the food then talked “No, I’ve just met him.” He turned then to him and said “He refuses to talk to us.” I knew why he didn’t, he doesn’t know what to say – we can’t tell the same lie. So I talked instead “He is a homeless, that’s why I gave him my jacket – he was poor enough to not have something covering his body in this cold weather.” “I see…” Then John crouched down before the clone and asked “What’s your name, boy?” The boy looked at me with the corner of his eyes, but I couldn’t help him so I turned to the other side. So he said “I have no name, I can’t remember being called by any.”

John looked at him with sad eyes then he hugged him “How about I give you a name?” “Enough!” I shouted angrily after him. Those human like to name everything they see? They think they own everything? “You keep on naming everything you find? You think you have the right to do that? You never try to find the actual truth behind it. You see a planet so you name it, how are you sure it doesn’t have a name called by its population? You discover an old building so you give it a name without looking back to who built it. Stop doing these stupid things, humans!” Both John and Joshua looked at me emotionlessly, and then Josh said “He is not a thing, he is a human. So you think naming him is ruder than calling him ‘boy’ the rest of his life? Be logical for God’s sake.” John put on an awkward smile as he said “Well, half of what she said is true. Why don’t we let him choose a name for himself?”

The clone was looking at John with sparkled eyes – so I think that was the beginning for him to think humans aren’t that bad. Then he spoke “Well… I don’t have any specific name I like…” John replied with a smile “Then?” “You give me one, I don’t mind.” The clone replied with a smile which made me lose my calmness. I stood up and rushed toward him to beat him up, but Josh held me knowing what I was planning to do after looking at my burning eyes “You fool! They’re using you! Those only care about themselves, to fill their greed, their lust… can’t you see it?!” John shouted back “What greed and lust we will gain from this kid? Did you lose your mind too?! Are you sane? I’m not sure what exactly happened with you in the past, but you should know that not all people are the same. Aren’t you one? Do you see that you’re greedy too? Or do you think only men are like that – having male complex or something?”

The silence covered the room for a moment – though he was an enemy to me, he didn’t know I wasn’t a human and that’s why I started to rethink about the matter. ‘Are there really real people would act like how I do now?’ If that’s so, I thought that would not be bad for a mere human.

“Isn’t your back hurting you?” Joshua said that from behind. I turned with frowned eyebrows and said “No, not at all.” Then I pushed him away and said “Get off of me, pervert.” Suddenly, the clone boy gave me a smirk and said “Looks like she is jealous for not suggesting naming her too.” ‘That a*****e… when did he…?’ though he was a part of me, I’ve never thought his way of thinking would change that fast. I thought we can be colleagues to eliminate humans, but in few hours he completely became a different alien than me. I walked slowly to him and held his hand “I need to talk with you for a moment, kid.”

We walked outside and I scold him “What’s happening to you? Are you crazy? Those are humans – different than us, can’t you get it?” He looked at me confidently and said “So what?” “What do you mean ‘so what’? You know how much our kind fond of them while they’re nothing compared to us, can’t you get it?” He replied “Well, sorry but I can’t really understand your hate for them now. They’re kind to us and yet you’ve never thanked them?” I held his throat with both of my hands and started to squeeze it “I thought you can help me with this, but looks like I was mistaken. I’m going to eat you alive and regenerate you to a better partner!” He replied with a squeaky tune “And you say… we don’t… kill each other?” When he said that, my hands suddenly slipped and I dropped him on the ground – he started coughing then. That’s right, wasn’t I bothered by people how do they kill their own kind? When did I start to become one like them? After he stopped coughing, he looked at me with grudge and said “You’re a mutant – the first to start killing one of our kinds. Your hate for human wasn’t the only freaky thing you’ve got!”

A hot tear dropped from my left eye – he was completely right and that fact hurts me a lot. ‘What should I do now? When did I start to become like this? Am I able to change back or is it a mutating disease?’ Suddenly, someone held my hand; I turned down to see the clone holding it “It’s not too late, bro. Why don’t we try to act nicely to them to see where does this take us to?” That idea was the freakiest one I had in my life, but since I thought I was a mutant I should follow another one’s suggestions.

We got back inside and the first thing I heard “Welcome back, Zoe and Noah.” John welcomed us by those names. “What the…? Who’s Noah and Zoe you b*****d?” Then the clone pinched me and said “What was our deal?” ‘Damn him! That hurts!!’ I said t wile rubbing my leg where he pitched. But then I said to John “What Noah? I don’t like that name. Give me another one.” Both John and Josh looked at me with opened jaws “Noah’s a boy’s name… You’re Zoe, stupid.” I blushed when he said that – I’ve never studied people’s name. “Looks… like I wasn’t from this country… You know… Amnesia…” “Yeah, yeah… we figured out that from you accent. Anyway, did you like Zoe then?” That sounds so embarrassing but I gave them a shy smile and said “Not bad…” That’s how we started to live as a family, things have really changed. They weren’t that bad, I was exaggerating for real. They always protected us and considered us as a real family. I wondered would they act the same even after figuring out that we aren’t humans…? I don’t want the answer, because I will not let that happened at all.
GarGo0or

You aren't late! I have added your entry to the first page! =)

Looking forward to the read!

Daceria

I will accept entries until tomorrow morning when I wake up, since people live in different time zones and I don't want to cut it off at my midnight tonight when my midnight is not everyone else's midnight.

SO. For any other people hoping to submit an entry, you have until tomorrow morning! Good luck!

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Darn it. I didn't see this until last night and I told myself to forget about it, but I tried anyway. Got about 1500 words but I think it's pretty much impossible to finish with any level of coherence at this point. Ah well. Maybe I'll just dump it. Cool idea though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff