Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Informer

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _____________________________________ Random Scenario

Are you stuck in a writers block and have no idea what to plot next for your characters? Or maybe you just want to write something but would rather someone give you a crazy, or normal, or just random situation? WRITING SHOULD BE FUN. So lets create some fun situations to push our characters into, possibly worlds that are vastly unlike their own, or thrust them into a personality that is out of character. JUST HAVE FUN.

Open to anyone and everyone, post your scenario here. It can be generated from a random generator, a crazy idea that just popped into your head, or even better just typing some random words and mashing them together. Whatever the method, post them here!

The idea for this forum was a late night discussion with a friend of mine about wanting to put our characters in wacky little plots and create random side stories for them. So to go along with this I've created (edited an already existing generator) an OC name generator with all our characters names so we can compliment this scenario forum with crack pairings. And while this was mainly a way for us to curb boredom, I know I'm going to have tons of fun with this and I'm sure everyone here could, too.

Create scenarios from any genre or prospective. It can be Sci-fi, romance, mystery, murder, cynical, psychotic, ANYTHING.

THE ONLY RULES
Keep in compliance to the ToS and any gaia rules for this forum.
Use character differentiation. Examples:
Character A slapped Character B and accused them of stealing most sacred item kept to Character A.

C1 runs a red light and t-bones into C2's car in the rain. They find out they are actually old classmates.

Format
Keeping to a similar format is not required, but it helps people figure out the genre of your scenario. The numbers help people label the scenario so they can quickly find it again. The Short Description will never be something static, but the genre and length of each scenario should be something of uniform - usual genre names and the below words used for the lengths of each scenario (more than one can be added with a backslash). Examples of the italic information are as follows:
Genre - Romance, Science Fiction, Horror, Fantasy, etc.
Short Description - Fallen Warrior, Land of Death, New Rule, Sanctuary, etc.
This should be the fewest possible words used to describe your scenario.
Length - Short, Pages, Chapters, Long, and Novel. Some combination can be used if you see the story can be cut down or extended without harm to the plot (some plots are meant to be quick and cannot be span out while others are meant to be lengthy and shortening them would make the story feel rushed).
  • Short - About a long poem's length or an essay for school. No more than a few pages long. Up to about ten pages, your scenario would count as a Short.
  • Chapters - A couple chapters would suffice this work plenty. It is a short but far longer than just a couple of pages. No longer than fifty pages.
  • Long - Multiple chapters ranging from ten or fifteen to thirty or so, but still under a hundred pages. Not quite enough to fill a book.
  • Novel - A plot that can extend to the great lengths of a novel. More than thirty chapters or a hundred pages.

[b]

[u][size=15]Scenario #000[/size][/u]_________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/b]
[align=right][i]Genre - Short Description - Length[/i][/align]

Have at it, friends.

Profitable Informer

To get the ball rolling, here is one that I've written before.

Scenario #001_________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fiction - Birthday Party - Short

It's X's birthday and X has forgotten all about it. Y hasn't and tries to break into X's house while Z is on watchful guard. Hours later, X comes home.

Profitable Informer

Scenario #002_________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Science Fiction - Interstellar Pirates - Long/Novel

A is captain of a space ship - pirate space ship that cloaks it's illegal activities under a more legal guise. B is part of the ship's crew and secretly works the law enforcement of the stars. Every hunt is soon followed by a cat and mouse situation. C is also part of the crew. One of their missions had C killed/captured/abandoned and the crew needed someone to replace him. So they recruit D. D eventually finds B contacting the law enforcement of the stars. Now, A has to deal with this situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff