Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
I want to know the opinions of people about my book`s name, theme, etc~~!!!!!!!!my book is in my profile in my comments area!

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Oh dear god! Your profile is so... Overloaded with a ungodly huge amount of graphics and a inhumane shade of pink!

Also, I can't find your book! Is it too much just to post it here along with a plot summary? *Head explodes with blood everywhere at the sight of profile* gonk
dah fuzzinator of dewm!
Oh dear god! Your profile is so... Overloaded with a ungodly huge amount of graphics and a inhumane shade of pink!

Also, I can't find your book! Is it too much just to post it here along with a plot summary? *Head explodes with blood everywhere at the sight of profile* gonk

I found it by force of will.

Her "book" is a cover. That's IT.
And with a title like "Angel Princess Star" I'm almost positive I know what it's like.

Spoiler follows:
REALLY FRIGGIN' BAD

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Seth Regente
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

And with a title like "Angel Princess Star" I'm almost positive I know what it's like.

Spoiler follows:

Book Description
This my first book and it is a faith based children`s story book or Christian book that talks about the adventures of the main character, the Angel Princess, The Princess of the Angels. She is a beautiful Angel Princess, daughter of God, the King of Angels. Although her friends know her as Kritzia, the young girl who loves all things pink is actually an Angel Princess born from God. Along with Rainbow, her spiritual friend, they lead the army of God, the Angels, to fight the enemy of God called Satan and his allies, the demons. The Angel Princess possesses a lot of different powers and skills that come from God, that help her defend God`s word, rebuke Satan and spread the word of salvation throughout the world. She wants to bring light into the world, or light into darkness! She will triumph in the name of Jesus!
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Spoiler follows:

Book Description
This my first book and it is a faith based children`s story book or Christian book that talks about the adventures of the main character, the Angel Princess, The Princess of the Angels. She is a beautiful Angel Princess, daughter of God, the King of Angels. Although her friends know her as Kritzia, the young girl who loves all things pink is actually an Angel Princess born from God. Along with Rainbow, her spiritual friend, they lead the army of God, the Angels, to fight the enemy of God called Satan and his allies, the demons. The Angel Princess possesses a lot of different powers and skills that come from God, that help her defend God`s word, rebuke Satan and spread the word of salvation throughout the world. She wants to bring light into the world, or light into darkness! She will triumph in the name of Jesus!

Oh ******** wow. Christians and Non-Christians alike will hate that one. First, go learn Christian dogma, because you know exactly zilch about the religion. Then choose not to write anything like this ever.

For a critical perspective, please see my original spoiler.

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Seth Regente
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Spoiler follows:

Book Description

Oh ******** wow. Christians and Non-Christians alike will hate that one. First, go learn Christian dogma, because you know exactly zilch about the religion. Then choose not to write anything like this ever.

ah so ur a non-christian critic rolleyes talk2hand , or anti-christian gonk well I`ll just wait for other critiques!!!!!
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Spoiler follows:

Book Description

ah so ur a non-christian critic rolleyes talk2hand , or anti-christian gonk well I`ll just wait for other critiques!!!!!

No. I'm someone who has actually studied Christianity to some extent. No Christian would call that Christian fiction, because it contains quite a bit that is contrary to the dogma of Christian belief. It's pretty much complete and total bullshit.

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Seth Regente
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Spoiler follows:

Book Description

No. I'm someone who has actually studied Christianity to some extent. No Christian would call that Christian fiction, because it contains quite a bit that is contrary to the dogma of Christian belief. It's pretty much complete and total bullshit.

yeah but you haven`t actually read my book completely to know exatcly what`s it about, besides it`s children`s literature, it`s supposed to have a little bit of fantasy!!!!!
I went to a Christian private school all my life, and even 1 years worth of Christian college.

I'm an atheist and I would still burn your book to a barbecued crisp. It sounds awful, like you're actually raping the Bible with pink crayons.

And can I say Mary-Sue much about the MC? O__o

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Spoiler follows:

Book Description

ah so ur a non-christian critic rolleyes talk2hand , well I`ll just wait for other critiques!!!!!

Alright. Critique time!

I will be honest by telling you that it's going to take all of my belief to even want to follow along with the novel, and I am a perfectly nice Agnostic bookworm who likes to read about the supernatural, people's religions and Christianity.

A angel is a servant of god, who's primary purpose is to serve his will and listen to humans along with other duties I am certain you are familiar with. Now, why would god have a Angel child? Did he adopt her for some reason? Or are you suggesting the possibility that Angels can procreate and her true parents procreated with each other and or god?

Also, does she have a actual name other than The Angel Princess? Sarah sounds nicer than Kritzia and a lot more saner and prettier to a certain extent. Plus, it means Princess in hebrew.

Now, who the heck is Rainbow and what's Rainbow's purpose? Is he a pet or something? Please explain his role. @.@

Now wait just a darn minute! Isn't St. Michael supposed to lead the army of god? He is a fighting angel and everything. He did fight with Lucifer and his little army to try to take over god's throne. (Although Lucifer may be a Author's mistranslation of the planet Venus, but adjust as you wish)

Also, I should point out that she seems to be a mouthpiece for the author's beliefs and very little else that make her seem like a genuine character. She will need a lot more improvement as to make her not seem like a huge author insert.
Quote:
yeah but you haven`t actually read my book completely to know exatcly what`s it about, besides it`s children`s literature, it`s supposed to have a little bit of fantasy!!!!!

I agree with the other poster. That is the most asinine concept I have ever heard, and I almost never miss a Sunday mass. The daughter of God? Jeez.
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
Arkangelstar1

Book Description

A little bit of Fantasy? That's a few inches into being blasphemy against the belief. I don't have to read the book completely to see the obvious bits that would piss off the Church and all the little friends of the bible.

I'm not saying it couldn't be well written, but by all that is unholy and wicked, that's pretty much a parody of. . .
Could it be. . . could I be having an "I c wat u did thar" moment? . . .
Nah. Movin' on.
It's like an unintentional parody of the Christian beliefs.

Particularly the bits about "God, King of the Angels" and all. God is distinct from the Angels and shares little in common with them. Him having and "Angel daughter" would be impossible from the perspective of the belief. The hierarchy of angels doesn't operate under a monarchy, and the angels lack free will, as that was a gift only given to humans.

Similarly, there is a completely limited number of angels and demons, all having been created at one time, the demons then having been fallen angels after the single choice the angels were given - whether to obey God's command or to rebel.

Also, for God to "have" another child at all would be extremely questionable as far as the belief goes. Jesus himself was actually a PART of God, the "Son" of the Holy Trinity, before descending to Earth, not actual offspring in the truest sense.

And that's all just in the summary.

Now if this IS supposed to be a send-up of the faith, then more power to you. But for some reason, I doubt you think this is humorous.

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Katie Girvan
Quote:

I agree with the other poster. That is the most asinine concept I have ever heard, and I almost never miss a Sunday mass. The daughter of God? Jeez.

but why shouldn`t I call myself the daughter of God???, because I am, according to the Bible!!!!!!! Since I serve God and accepted him in my heart heart , therefore I am one of his daughters!!!!! 3nodding
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Truth. mad

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Arkangelstar1
Seth Regente
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Spoiler follows:

Book Description

sounds like a religious version of sailor moon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces