Welcome to Gaia! ::

SAILOR MOON IN FEUDAL JAPAN

User Image

Hello there and welcome to another (and hopefully to be successful) Sailor Moon rolelplay ^-^! I hope you stick around, read through all the first posts and join the fun with us!

arrow First Post: Introduction
arrow Second Post: Rules
arrow Third Post: Characters
arrow Fourth Post: Storyline
RULES

(I know, they stink but we need to have them to avoid chaos! whee )

1)Keep it PG-13- Just standard Gaia rules
2)Be Active- It is really annoying when people join and don't come back!
3)Literate- Pretend to be in English class! No '* *' and OOC cleary seperated from role play.

(More rules will be added as needed)

Oh, one more thing! Serenity Komoshiro will be my second in command just in case I'm not around to deal with things! So respect her authority!

question If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me! I promise I won't bite ^-^!

Or you can go to the OOC Thread.
CHARACTERS

Sine this is taking place after Sailor Stars, I would prefer the use of the japanese names. But I'll let it slide if you don't.

Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon - Serenity Komoshiro

Mizuro Ami/Sailor Mercury - VioletGoddess

Hino Rei/Sailor Mars - Cresent Water Witch

Kino Makoto/Sailor Jumpiter

Aino Minako/Sailor Venus

Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn - Saturn-HolderofRevolution

Ten'ou Haruka/Sailor Uranus - born_normal

Kaiou Michiru/Sailor Neptune

Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto

Seiya Kou/Sailor Star Fighter - Dreeka

Yaten Kou/Sailor Star Healer

Taiki Kou/Sailor Star Maker

Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi Moon

Chiba Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask

Luna - Cresent Water Witch

Artemis

Villian-???

***I will not be accepting any made-ups until we have filled most of the canon's. And even after, I will have a strict guidline for made-ups. I would rather not have anymore sailor senshi's such as Sailor Universe, etc.
STORYLINE

This is the plot we'll be using:

It has been several months after the end of the Sailor Stars series and once again evil is threating the earth. The sailor senshi have been fighting very hard against this new threat and in one last attempt, the villian send all of them back in time to Feudal Japan. Their memories were taken away except for Sailor Moon, who was protected by her crystal.

Now, everyone has woken up to a new life in this new time. Usagi is a princess who is being force to marry a prince, Mamoru. The inner senshi are the princess's ladies-in-waiting. The outer senshi are her body guards and the starlights are part of a group of well known bandits.

Not only does Usagi have to deal with her new life, she needs to try to find a way home for her and her friends. And to top it all off, evil has also followed them all to this new time.
((Reserved for later just in case!))
((And one more reserved))
(Wow! Sounds like a wonderful RP! Even 'though I dunno much about Feudal Japan, I'd still like to join, if that's alright! Would it be alright for me to join as Chibi Chibi, albeit as a teenager?)
((Thanks ^-^! I think it'll be alright for you to join as her, just make sure you describe exactly how she came back and all...))
(Alright! Thanks! -goes to find last SM manga, as she cannot remember what happened to Cosmos in the end-)
((And thank you for joining ^-^! You can post as soon as our Usagi does the introduction post))
Dreeka
((And thank you for joining ^-^! You can post as soon as our Usagi does the introduction post))

(Fine here! Just curious; should I consider Chibi Chibi to be Sailor Cosmos, as she is now a teenager, or Sailor Chibi Chibi, as she was when she was little?)
((I have been given permission to post! Whee!!!))

Many shadows of figures gathered round a single person. Crackson the ground, trees bent in odd places and buildings with pot holes on their sides. Indications of a fight must've occured. Each figure gave their own introduction of who they were and what they stood for. But in the end each motto held the same meaning, the Sailor Senshi would protect the innocent, right wrongs and triumph over evil.

However after the motto's were given a hallow laugh filled their ears before being swallowed up in a black hole that laid underneath their feet. Yells of 'Protect the princess!', 'What's going on?!' and 'Everybody stick together' filled the area before complete and total darkness.

Panting, Usagi awoke from her nightmare. It had to be a nightmare right? The Earth finally achieved peace and no new enemies were about...Crystal blue eyes closed for a moment, letting the cold night air fill her lungs as she tried to calm herself down.

It was all a dream....nothing more...nothingless...baka usagi you've just been watching too many movies with the girls. She thought to herself, her sunshine blonde hair pooling around her. Opening her eyes she looked about her same old room....except instead of seeing pink pink walls with little white rabbits...the walls were wooden, hanging with some kanji or ink drawings.

Looking down, thinking she was in her same old bed with bunny comforter...she was in a futon with silk sheets and wool blankets. Where next to extra blankets off to the side was her locket. Quickly reaching over and grabbing her precious locket, holding it close to her chest a sigh of relief came out from her lips. But then Usagi noticed she wasn't in her normal pink pajamas...but a light blue sleeping kimono. So what did she do in this situation?...She screamed.

"AHHHH!!! Minako-chan!! Ami-chan!!! Rei-chan!!! Makoto-chan!! Somebody?! Anybody?!?!?!" She screamed so loud that it broke the sound barrier.
Lady Dawn

(Fine here! Just curious; should I consider Chibi Chibi to be Sailor Cosmos, as she is now a teenager, or Sailor Chibi Chibi, as she was when she was little?)

((Hmm...good question...I put you down as Sailor Chibi Chibi....but I can I see why she could be consider as Sailor Cosmos. It's your call really ^-^))
Dreeka
Lady Dawn

((Hmm...good question...I puter you down as Sailor Chibi Chibi....but I can I see why she could be consider as Sailor Cosmos. It's your call really ^-^))

(I think I'll have her be Sailor Cosmos, if that is alright... mrgreen )
((Alright, I made the changes ^-^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces