Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good Idea?

Yes!! 0.83865671641791 83.9% [ 5619 ]
No. 0.025820895522388 2.6% [ 173 ]
Don't really care. 0.1355223880597 13.6% [ 908 ]
Total Votes:[ 6700 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 316 317 318 > >> >>> »|

wahmbulance ON HIATUS wahmbulance
I have too much going on offline, so I will no longer be updating the list.
Sign if you want to by posting; DON'T PM me.
DO NOT PM ME if you want to take over this petition, I have already allowed Nepthys669 to take over.

The MORE Japanese/Chinese/Korean Themed Item Petition!!

TABLE OF CONTENTS!!

>> [W]elcome, Updates, Table Of Contents.
o2. [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved

UPDATES:
July 30, 2006: Like I said above, the petition is on hiatus. As usual, all PMs sent to me regarding this petition will be ignored. The ONLY exception is if you wish to take over this petition, as I no longer have time to update the list. Nepthys669 has kindly offered to take on the petition. A link to the new thread will be added ASAP.

If you still wish to SIGN the petition, feel free to do so, by POSTING. However, do realize that your signature will most likely NOT be added on to the list anytime soon because, as I have said before, I am TOO BUSY with real life stuff.

Thanks, sorry and whatever else I'm supposed to say.

Old updates:

June 1, 2006: We have now entered June and are one step closer to summer and the end of the school year! Cheer with me! On a more serious note, I have cleaned up the thread a lot and sort of updated the layout. Sort. Of. There will be a lot of changes around here, starting with the layout, of course. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to collect the signatures sometime this coming weekend. The list of signatures will NO LONGER be hosted ANYWHERE on Gaia. Instead, it is available as a text file HERE. This is because it is getting too long for Gaia to host, even on my journal. Of course, I COULD split it up and put it into different posts, but I figured that you guys don't need to have a HUGE list of signatures to go through before reaching the end and pressing the "Post Reply" button. Happy [early] Summer, guys!

May 23, 2006: The full list of signatures (since last update) has been moved to HERE. Our list is getting so long that Gaia won't even let me post it in my journal! I have yet to decide whether that's a good thing or not...

May 6, 2006: I finally got around to moving the entire signature list (to date) over to my journal. This will mean faster loading, scrolling and et cetera, while still having the whole list. There is a link provided to the whole list, so if you want to check it out, it's in the same post as the "Cont'd Signatures" post. Thanks for all your support!!

Apr. 22, 2006: REACHED OVER 2000! Wow, that's very awesome. Thanks to all those that signed our humble petition. ^__^ Once again, apologies for not updating in so long. I've been rather busy with school and whatnot. On a side note, I'd like to take the oppurtunity to rethank and reglomp the wonderful Gozen_Kumi for all her help in this petition. Without her, the lists would ... probably be all messed up somewhere. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Also: I will be away from Apri 24-28. During this period, I WILL HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS. Therefore, no updates, replies or whatever.

Mar. 19, 2006: I really haven't updated for a long time. I apologize for that. Anyhoo. Reached over 1500 AND we have three new additions to our avatar edit gallery! w00t! ^__^

Jan. 21, 2005: Added two AWESOME banners by: Scissors is a Failure. ^______^
Jan. 16, 2006:REACHED OVER 700 Signatures! Yaaaay!! Also, a small name change has been made in hopes of deferring the comments about the rest of Asia. Hopefully it'll work. Last but not least, many thanks to Gozen_Kumi for not ONLY updating the list (as she always does) but making an avatar edit depicting the Korean Hanbok! ^___^ Many thanks and much love!!
Jan. 5, 2006:Back from my oh-so-stressful vacation. Slight change in topic layout. I separated the signatures into three parts. The first part now has only 500 names, as opposed to the 570+ or so before.
Dec. 31, 2005: Just one update before I go on "holiday". So, we have reached -almost- 600, CONGRATS, GUYS! Much love to all those that signed, helped, created banners, gave suggestions and of course: The wonderful Gozen_Kumi. Go and shower her with love, people. On a slightly off-topic note, I hope everybody has had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza and whatever else you celabrate. Also, Happy early New Year and Eid (sp?). Much love, everyone.
Dec. 8, 2005: Added two LONG OVERDUE avatar edits by ... Kikilon! W00t, thanks so much. Also, we're nearly at 500 signatures!! ^__^ Thanks for all your support!
Nov. 21, 2005: Reached over 400 signatures! W00t!! On a slightly, less happy note, I've noticed more "spam/troll" posts. Please note that these will not be tolerated. You will be reported for posting nonsense. If I wanted that, I could just go to the chatterbox. So, please, DON'T SPAM. Also, if you have something unpleasant to say, PM me, or just don't say it. Thank you.
Nov. 8, 2005: So, we're back again.
Nov. 4, 2005: First of all, I'd just like to say, I AM SO SORRY. School has been really busy and I have ... gotten a bit lazy. Heh. Anyways, we have REACHED 400+
Sept. 24, 2005: Reached 200+ and changed the Title of Petition to..^ based on the suggestion by Mr. Green, Inc.
Sept. 19, 2005: Too busy. Added few more links. Will add new avi edits soon. REACHED 160 SIGNERS!!
Sept. 12, 2005: REACHED 100+ SIGNERS!!
Sept. 11, 2005: Added a banner made by MishaRose22. Go shower her with love, people. And WE ARE JUST 2 AWAY FROM 100 SIGNERS!!
Sept. 10, 2005: Reached 70+ Signers! 80+, now... And I added a new banner (thanks harvard1231!!) and a few more links out.
Sept. 9, 2005: REACHED 60+ SiGNERS!! Wow, that was quick.
Sept. 8, 2005: REACHED 40 SIGNERS!!
Sept. 8, 2005: Added two NEW banners made by HellsAngel and Mandy!!
Sept. 7, 2005: REACHED 30+ SIGNERS!!
Sept. 7, 2005: Thread CREATED!! I'll make more edits later.
Sept. 6, 2005: Feedback thread created. Was a success.

Please do NOT quote anything on the front page, including but not limited to: updates, the list of signatures, suggested items and avatar edits.
Suggested Items:

- Lanterns (fireworks, etc.. like what you have on Chinese New Years)
- Round Fans!! aka Uchiwa (Thanks Misha). In the style of the edit shown somewhere down there? v and the ones that fan out when you wave them.
- Chinese style umbrellas. In open and closed positions...
- Geta which are wooden sandals with the ... wooden thing on the bottom. See my avatar edit. It is like the male wooden sandals, where the bottoms are bigger. (Thank you Nuire for telling me this!!)
- Kites!! Chinese style kites! Like for New Years!!
- Fireflies Either ones that buzz around you or are held in a bottled (glowing and non glowing)

-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-

Jade Pins, Chopsticks to hold up hair, or simply accesorize. (Thanks, RoseElegance!!)
Flowers that go behind the ear. (Thanks, tigerT319!!)
Geisha Style Hairstyles at the salon. (Thanks, Luyca!!)
Little Tea cups, kettles... to hold or have beside us. (Thanks, Mehra!!)
Japanese/Chinese Intruments that we can hold, have beside us, etc. (ie, Shamisen) (Thanks, hellsangel08 & Bugu!)
Sake Bottles. I'm not sure what they will look like, though.. ^^: (Thanks, Tarryn Blue!!)
Headdresses. (Thanks, hellsangel08!!)
Hanji flowers, Hanbok... (Thanks c_aged!! )
Scrolls... ( Thanks Daiku Maryu )
White Face Makeup... Although I did include it in one of my avatar edits, I have to admit that it'd be hard to portray as an item. Nevertheless, if/when a "make-up" shop comes out, this would definately be a great idea. ( Thanks Aeris Rommyu )
Sutra... Like the one on the Gung Xi hat. I suppose this is similiar to a scroll, but it'd be nice to wear it without the Gung Xi hat.( Thanks Whisperingsorrow )
Jinbaori and Kamishimo. ( Thanks Soujiro Masakuni )
Chinese Lucky Envolopes/Bags ( Thanks mistral_cloud )

-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-|=|-

Rejected Ideas:
- Onigiri, Sushi, Bento, Kimchi, Ramen, etc. I believe there are already separate petitions for these.
- Weapons. See above^
- House items. It's kind of hard to show examples... sweatdrop
- Samurai, Geisha...etc outfits. I do believe there ARE petitions out there for them.. I just have to find them first...

o1. [M]ain
>> [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lantern, Uchiwa (flat fan), Geta (wooden sandals with extra pieces on the bottom) and White Face Paint (used by Geishas)

By: Myukiori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Left: Lion Head; Right: Lantern
By: Kikilon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red Envelopes (for Chinese New Year)
By: [+~Tinker Dork~+]

o1. [M]ain
o2. [S]uggested Items.
>> [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved
Please DO NOT PM me to sign. Sign your name by posting in THE THREAD. That's what it's here for.

wahmbulance I am no longer updating the list. If you wish to take over the petition, please PM me. Any other petition-related PMs will be IGNORED.

Signatures:

If you are unsure if you have already signed. Please search for your name in the COMPLETE list. This is only a list of the last 10 signatures or so.

2570. [ Panda_Pie ]
2571. cucumber-moisture-cream
2572. Angel of Skies
2573. Mysticalpchan
2574. litto_angel
2575. remuk
2576. _=Kiki--Chan=_
2577. Fire Goshawk
2578. I Kerplunk!
2579. Sex Muffin Kuei
2580. Breanna Rimeish
2581. RogueMatthews
2582. Inuyaby
2583. kougetsu
2584. Snicklefritts
2585. dailon
2586. rooieroo
2587. the_light_cycle
2588. Yukariko
2589. sn0b0ardking
2590. mew_ichigo_666
2591. Windee
2592. Lani Sessimaru (pg. 201)

o1. [M]ain
o2. [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
>> [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved
Link Me:

Made by: Phoenix Amber Twilight

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9929268][img]http://tinypic.com/dgo5k2.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by: Scissors is a Failure

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9929268][img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8291/itemspetition12wx.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by: Scissors is a Failure
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9929268][img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2196/itemspetition25ph.jpg[/img][/url]

exclaim If possible, please save images to YOUR OWN SERVER. Thank you.

o1. [M]ain
o2. [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
>> [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved
Links to Other Petitions THAT I SUPPORT: (not affliated with!!)

* Facial Expressions!
* ONIGIRI!
* Candy and Sweets!
* CUP RAMEN!
* Black mouth wrap! (think Kakashi from Naruto)
* NINJA OUTFITS! So PLEASE stop suggesting it!!
* POCKY!!
* NPC Plushies!!
* Ninja Headband Upgrade! (wear the headband on arm/leg/waist/neck like other Naruto characters)
* DOMO ITEMS!!

DO NOT ask me to "affliate" or "exchange links". I don't do that.

These are just some petitions that I support and feel that others might be interested in. Just because you add me onto your list does not give you the right to demand me to do so as well.

I reserve the right to turn down any "requests" and delete the links off if I feel like it.

Also: Do not advertise your petition/other links in this thread. It will be reported as SPAM.

o1. [M]ain
o2. [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
>> [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved
o1. [M]ain
o2. [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
>> Reserved
o8. Reserved
o1. [M]ain
o2. [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
>> Reserved
I now declare this petition thread officially open. Sign away!

o1. [M]ain
o2. [S]uggested Items.
o3. [A]vatar Edits
o4. [S]ignatures
o5. [L]ink Me.
o6. [L]inks Out.
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved
YAY*SIGNED!!!!*
Bumps You ^_^

Sparkly Comrade

I'll sign. it's interesting. I'll keep up with the petition and if I have any ideas I'll let you know. I'm especially interested in the fan and the teacups. Did you think of sake bottles?
Tarryn Blue
I'll sign. it's interesting. I'll keep up with the petition and if I have any ideas I'll let you know. I'm especially interested in the fan and the teacups. Did you think of sake bottles?
Hey Sake GOod Idea ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces