Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RP Thread
The Holliday Thread
Equen Eggs Inc. is a commity dedicated to destributing Fairy, Angel, or Demon eggs among those Gaians who wish to adopt one or more of these. These adorable, tiny creatures live in harmony with humans for the most part. Where did the name Equen come from? It is the city in which all the eggs originate, except for the ones bread at the outlets (like this) for eggs.
Note: It's not even a real word, let alone city. ninja
Please save and upload you egg/child/teen/adult. No direct linking, please.
Examples of the stages of Equens (because this may clarify things):
User Image Egg
User Image Child
User Image Teen
<this egg has not reached adult stage yet>

More examples upon request. heart

Directions:
First Post (you're here)
-Basic information
-Directions
-Rules
-News!
Second Post
-Basic Stuffu about you Fairie, Demon, Angel or Egg
-Tot/Todler Equens
Third Post
-Auctions
Fourth Post
-Flat Sale
Fifth Post
-Breeding your pet
Sixth Post
-Pets and their owners (a.k.a. examples)
Seventh Post
-Link list in and out
Eighth Post
-Custom Equens
Ninth Post
-Payment Plans
Tenth Post
-Commision Onlies

Rules heart
Please follow these.
-Please be courteous to all around you.
-Please be as literate as possible. No leet or code. You can speak in other languages as long as you provide a translation.
-Once you bid you cannot take it back so do not bid gold that you do not posess.
-It is neccesary that if you adopt a pet in flatsale, you pay the full price, trade confirmed, before I send you the pet.
-Please do not complain if you do not win the bid or the bid or flatsale is too expensive for you.
-Thank you. ^ ^

News!
10/27/06- RP Thread is up!!
8/16/06- Tot Equens are up! When you buy an Equen, if you want a tot/todler stage, it will cost and extra 2k. <3
10/26/05- Event flatsale for Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos begins! =3
10/22/05- I reopened the auction and have changed it slightly. I will accept items, but only things I like and don't have because I don't sell items much do to laziness.
-10/16/05- I went to the Reniassance Festival yesterday, and I'm inspired. SO now would be the time to ask me to design clothes for gypsies, fairies, maids, maidens, anything Reniassancy. =3 But (of course) I'm better at guys than girls clothing. Dx
-9/27/05- New pricing arangement! No more abilities 'cos they're hard. Dx
Special Stuffu About Your Pet heart
Whether Angelic, Demonic or Fairy, your pet is a special creature and should be treated with a certain amount of respect.
Once you have purchaced your pet, you will have to wait until it hatches. Hatching may take as long as a week or even longer depending on the stage of fertilization your egg has acheived at the time you bought it. Once it hatches, you will be sent a picture of it as a child (ages six through ten for humans). After that, you must wait at least a week before you can enroll your child in Magic School. Your pet will learn certain abilities than pretain to its type while it is there. When it comes back, it will no longer be a child, but a teenager (ages fifteen to eighteen). You may postpone (by choice) your child growing up. After your pet is a teen, you must wait at least two weeks before sending it back to school to become an adult. For any change your pet undergoes, you will be sent a picture.
Enrollment fees:
Enrollement is free. However, for your child to grow at all during school, you MUST RP with your child. Otherwise he/she will become detatched from the world and may never grow up.

While your pet is in school, you may role play your pet in a school environment.

Role Play:
RP will be done in the official RP Thread. =D You must RP only with the state of pet you have now. Those with multiple pets can RP with all of them.

Tot/Todler Equens

These are new and super cute. <3 They are not mandatory. If you want one, it will cost an extra 2k. Also, to grow your tot you only need to wait a week (instead of the usual two) and RP is not mandatory (as it is to grow other stages), but it would be nice if you would. D": Your kids need a personality, right?
Auctions! heart
-No retracting bids, please. =D

The current item is the [none at the moment

start bid: --
auto buy: -
minimum bid incriment: -

high bid: -

bid history: -

Auction starts -
Auction ends -(may be extended)
Flatsale!
Hot off the market! A flatsale can sell a Faerie, Egg, Demon or Angel of any age. Owners who wish to get rid of their pet can sell them here.
Flatsale is also sale by me. =3
If multiples are being sold each outcome (different egg out of the number sold) will be different (such as Faerie, Angel or Demon or just physical characteristics).
Flatsale:

User Image
The Year of the Chicken Egg
I have sold 0/3 of these.
The price is 10k each.

User Image
The Year of the Monkey Egg.
I have sold 2/3 of these.
The price is 10k each.

User Image
The Year of the Snake Egg
I have sold 0/3 of these
The price is 10k each.

To order a flatsale egg, please fill out the following form:

Your Name:
Equen's Name:
Age**:

*= the type of egg you are purchasing
**= eggs start at child stage (normally), but can have an additional tot stage for an added 2k

-if you find my price is too high to pay, refure to the ninth post.
Breeding your Pet.
Aww. Wanting little babies? You've come to the right place! Your pet must be an adult to mate properly. Teens can mate but the outcome (the eggs) may be slightly changed do to the young parent. Any sex can breed together (male/female, male/male, female/female). Sorry, kids, but no three-somes! When a couple mates, within a week each parent with make one egg. Then the egg of the pet is now owned by that owner. Here are some examples of breeding:
Air + water = bubble + waterfall
music + myth = legend + magic
ice + fire = water + steam
etc.
There are many combinations and the children may have featers from one parent, both or from distant relitives, just like humans.
It will cost each owner 7k to breed (because I have to do two separate eggs and child pictures) or 14k in all. Then the process is just the same as for eggs that are found. =3
Pets and their Owners (examples)
link/name/element-type/Equen-type/sex/age/owner

[Please note that these examples span over one year, so the ones at the top (the beginning) will look quite different from later ones.]

X Yukiko/Panda Fairy/Female/Teen/Mie-tanuki
X Misty/Water/Fairy/Female/Child/lilybell25
X Kaito/Ice/Demon/Male/Teen/Apathetic Nonchalance
X Tasha/Ice/Angel/Female/Child/Wither Wings
X Medri/Forest Angel/Male/Teen/sage_the_vampirc_angel
X Lotus/Forest Fairy/Female/Teen/sage_the_vampirc_angel
X Dameon/Dark-Fire Demon/Male/Child/sage_the_vampirc_angel
X Fai/Technology/Fox-Angel/Male/Teen/Apethetic Nonchalance
X Hannah/Reniassance/Angel/Female/Teen/Mie-tanuki
X Callisto/Forest/Demon/Female/Child/grimgod316
X Acheron/Forest/Fairy/Male/Child/grimgod316
X Myst/Witch Trick-or-Treater (Halloween Event Sale special!)/Angel/Female/Child/grimgod316
X Anastasia/Forest/Demon/Female/Child/lovely
X Tucker/pilgram (Thanks Giving special)/angel/male/child/grimgod316
X Rampion/Patchwork/Demon/female/teen/Mie-tanuki
X Whisper/Air/Fairy/female/child/grimgod316
X Sasame/Music/Angel/male/child/grimgod316
X Illumina/Fire/Demon/female/child/grimgod316
X Bandit Queen Red/Chaos Cosplay/Demon/female/child/grimgod316
X Baptiste/Music/Fairy/male/child/Daisy Chubb
X Tai/Vampiric/Angel/male/child/sage_the_vampirc_angel
X Cupid/Cherubic/Angel/male/child/grimgod316
XLyra Eir/Air/Angel/male/child/Jack Takahashi
X Cecilia/Music/Demon/female/child/Jack Takahashi
X Indiana/Earth/Demon/female/child/Jack Takahashi
X Jinx/Myth/Angel/female/child/grimgod316
X Taru/Myth/Faerie/male/child/Jack Takahashi
X Gaana/Earth/Angel/male/child/grimgod316
X Vadar/Death/Angel/male/child/Mythee
X Arvaly/Earth/Demon/female/child/Mythee
X Anna/Butterfly/Faerie/female/child/Nenia Vomyr
X Rincho/Butterfly/Angel/female/child/Jack Takahashi
X Elliot/Death/Faerie/male/child/Enikil
X Rafe/Storms/Angel/male/child/Enikil
X Calisto/Chaos/Faerie/female/child/Nenia Vomyr
X Paxton/Storms/Demon/male/teen/Nenia Vomyr
X Ekaitz/Storms/Fairy/male/child/Jack Takahashi
X Donny/Darkness/Demon/female/child/Nenia Vomyr
X Thorn/Arctic Fox/Angel/male/child/Mie-tanuki
X Rose/Snow Lamb/angel/male/teen/Mie-tanuki
X Lucy/Diamond/Angel/Female/Child/Nenia Vomyr
X Jack/Myth/Fairy/Male/Child/Nenia Vomyr
X Chartreuse/Green Agate/Demon/male/tot/Jack Takahashi
X Melies/Butterfly/angel/male/tot/Jack Takahashi
X Madison/Green Agate/fairy/female/tot/Nenia Vomyr
X Shaless/Darkness/angel/female/tot/Nessy love
X Ashe/Black Cat Trick-or-Treater/fairy/female/tot/Nenia Vomyr
X Muiel/Larimar/Fairy/male/teen/Enikil
X X Ren Reese/Orange Agate/Demon/female/tot/Jack Takahashi
X Rin Reese/Orange Agate/Angel/female/tot/Jack Takahashi
X Trace/Pearl/Fairy/male/tot/Nenia Vomyr
X Kass/Snow-Flake Obsidian/Demon/male/tot/Kamileunaire
X Alexia/Bat/Demon/female/teen/Nenia Vomyr
Azrael
Aury
Dorian
Kaoru
Tamu
Zadok
Inyx
Thalassius Maris
EriaTako
Amat
Telenia
Hattie
Telenia
Amat
Tako
Sherry
Curcurbita
Xandra
Kabocha
Akiaki
Skyler and Kishi
Ko-ko
Neus
Chase
Rosaline
Kai
Sophie
Hyuga
Whinny
Fearghas
Matthew
Anemone
Dax
Faryn
Haro
Bow
Amalthea
Aoi
Ginny
Rei
Valentina
Ozge
Mary Ann
Shirla
Gorlitz
Howie
Zarz
Yoake
Penny
Luna
Debbie
Leroy
Fay
Morgan
Solorro
Beowolf
Link List

User Image

User Image

[code:1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[/code:1]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
Customs Equens
Yep, you heard right! Costom Equens. This means, basically, you can request a type of child you want (you cannot ask for a specific age). For custom Equens, you will not receive an egg unless it is one of the basic types I have already drawn (Fire, Water, Earth, Forest, Ice, Air, Music, Myth, Chaos+the other new ones. Can;t list them all because there are about 40 more (so far). Just ask and if I have it, you get an egg.). But you can request just about anything. (Ex: Panda, Raccoon, Bubble, Red, Pink, Bubblegum, Waterfall, Sleep, etc.) You may also ask for Gaian items or clothes (ex: "I want a bubble fairy with and OMG, arm socks, and a turtle-neck and I want her to be female." wink . You can request type (fairy, angel, demon) and sex (male, female) and pretty much anything else. However, I have a right to veto some requests (full-anthro, mecha, anything discrimitory or hentai, or just something I really don't want to draw). Prices may vary. =3
Order Form:
Type (fairy/angel/demon):
Custom (type of color/element/etc.):
Sex:
Clothes (Gaian items, other clothes, general types to specific):

AGAIN! I will NOT do the current or even past auction eggs in customs unless I am SERIOSULY bribed with items I like and/or don't have. If I already have it, but it's worth a lot, I'll take it and, like, use it to bid on other peoples art with. xD

-if you find my price is too much to pay, refure to the ninth post.
Payment Plans
Is paying all that gold at once too much? If so, you can make an arrangement with me to pay for each individual stage to be a payment and the total will be the same. The minimum start to pay for a pay plan is 3k. After that, it doesn't matter as long as you remember to pay the rest. <3

So far:

none
Commision Onlies
This means these are eggs that you cannot ask for in customized section or anywhere else because they are either in an auction, have been in an auction or are or have been an event egg (event eggs, if it's something yearly, may come again. Like I think I may have the Spooky eggs return next Halloween, but I may not. It depends on popularity).
A commision means you're bribing me to do this (only it's not illegal xD ). So this means I want pretty thingies that are worth something. Or goldies. =o Generally it's around twice the amount or more (depending on how hard it is to draw this kind) of the cost of a "normal" egg. So that means about 20k or more, which is about the same as ABing an auction, anyway. =o Somewhere around there.
Otherwise, it works like customs where you get preferences on the outcome (check the customs page for more details. The same "application" applies here).
Commision Only Eggs:
Fire Eggs
Spooky Eggs
Black Cat Eggs
Mystery Trick-or-Treater Eggs
Chaos Eggs
Butterfly Eggs
Cherubic Eggs
Pilgrim Eggs
Cornecopia Eggs
Holly Eggs
Santa Eggs