Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should I add?

Pixel Nametags 0.43023255813953 43.0% [ 37 ]
Pixel Post-it notes 0.31395348837209 31.4% [ 27 ]
Other (please post your suggestion) 0.25581395348837 25.6% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Perfect Pixels! This is a shop that sells pixels, from candies to cool little blobs that you can dress! Please read all the rules before posting. Also, feel free to ask me questions about anything that has to do with my shop and suggest anything that will help my shop become better. ^^ Thank-you!

Table of Contents

[1] Introduction [You are here]
[2] Rules
[3] FAQ
[4] How to Order
[5] Angel Expressions
[6] Blobs
[7] The Candy Corner
[8] Waiting List/Customers
[9] Link In and Links out
[10] Toybox
[11] BlackList
[12] Reserved
[13] Reserved
[14] Reserved
[15] Reserved

Updates
September 7 - Today is the beginning of the Sale! I've lowered prices for the candy shop items and the angel expressions just for this special event that will only last a week.
August 29-31 - Added five Affliates to my links in and out post! Please check all those shops out, since their all totally awesome! blaugh
August 29, 2005 - Added Angel Expressions
August 29, 2005 - Perfect Pixels Version 2.0 was created and shop opened! ^o^

1. Post your orders here and do not pm me your orders or else I will totally ignore them.

2. After posting your order, send the correct amount of gold to me. Once I have finished your order, I will accept the trade and give you your pixel.

3. Do not; I repeat, Do NOT rush me (I don't live on computers you know ^^), but I will try my best to finish your order as quick as I possibly can. If you do rush me, then I will not complete your order since I warned you. Oh, and saying things like 'Are you done yet?' and 'Hurry up!' are included as rushing me.

4. Don't steal my work, if you do you will be reporrted! I worked very hard on these pixels, and putting everything together. If you edit my pixels and say that it's yours then I will hunt you down and make you pay!

5. Bumpers, donators and complements are most appreciated!

6. Please host these images onto your server once you have received your order, because it wastes my bandwidth. A good website that hosts images is www.img78.photobucket.com.

7. Page stretching is not allowed.

8. Don't post anything rude, like 'Your pixels suck!' or 'Your not going to earn anything because your pixels are really bad!' It's mean and offensive.

What program do you use?
I use Adobe Photoshop to create all my little pixel images. ^o^;

Where did you get all the things in your toybox?
I bought them from other shops, which is mentioned somewhere in that post. 3nodding I got the Eggs from Egg Emporium, the kiki kitty's from Create a Kiki Kitty, the Mp3 Player from Deadstar Mp3's, the bag from Pack a Sack, the blobet from Nifty Keen, and the mini Kao from Build a Mini Kao.
How to Order

1. FILL IN the correct order form and POST it.
2. Send the correct amount of gold to me Immediatly, with the page number you posted on.
3. Once I finished your order and pm it to you, then confirm the trade.

Closed?! -le gasp-

Closed ^^"
If the Waiting List is full, do not post your order form. 3nodding

heart - Tipped

yaosha
bunnygirl2190
mystic-vixen heart
Darkrose_Angel
dolphin_star

If you want to be an affliate, then please pm me with you code to your shop. biggrin

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9772454&page=1]
[img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5347/perfectpixelslink2gk.jpg[/img][/URL]

Links Out

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

These are some things that I've bought from other shops. ^^ whee Do not take them! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BlackList

This is a list of people who have disobeyed the rules or stole from me.

Jasiegurl- Stole the angels expressions from me;
and didn't even bother taking off my little signature. If you want to steal, please do it properly. stare scream
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items