Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should be next to Teefie when she wakes up in bed? XD (once again for Teefie's pleasure)

Cloud (duh.....) 0.32673267326733 32.7% [ 33 ]
Barret (rape much?...:/) 0.03960396039604 4.0% [ 4 ]
Cid ( i didn't know...she liked older men..:/) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sephiroth ( teefie likes agressive men. XD ) 0.13861386138614 13.9% [ 14 ]
Vivi ( now, that's just sick....) 0.069306930693069 6.9% [ 7 ]
Cloud and Sasuke!!!! ( XD XD XD XD....combo style.) 0.18811881188119 18.8% [ 19 ]
Red XIII ( REALLY SICK NOW. O_______o ) 0.069306930693069 6.9% [ 7 ]
NO ONE. Teefie is a loner, and she drives everyone away. =( 0.059405940594059 5.9% [ 6 ]
Strago (ewww....) 0.10891089108911 10.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 873 874 875 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Welcome to Melodies of life~!
A Final Fantasy roleplaying guild!

**WE HAVE MOVED**
NEW LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17205543#890239349

This here guild is a place to roleplay and chat about the Final Fantasy series! Choose any character you like (As long as they're not taken) and join in the fun! Everyone is welcomed! ^__^

----
-:-User Image-:-
----
User Image
To join, simply PM x[Dreaming Tiger]x or Teefie and fill out this fancy application below.:

(Please do not PM Demonsta or The Great Shaboozi, as she currently internet-less, and he is a giant pile of mean antelope-carcass. n_n .)
((If you PM Demonsta she will either ignore you or send you a nasty PM, so don't. mad ))

1- What character would you like to be?
2- Why would you like to be that character?
3- What about MoL sparked your interest to join?
4- Please give us a Roleplay Sample~

[code:1]1- What character would you like to be?
2- Why would you like to be that character?
3- What about MoL sparked your interests in joining?
4- Please give us a Roleplay Sample~
[/code:1]

Don't worry to much about complicated answers- the questions are simply to ensure that you're dedicated enough to take one extra step to join.

----
----

1- DUN GODMODE!
2- Be respectful
3- pay attention to what x[Dreaming Tiger]x, The Great Shaboozi and I say, for we are the owners of the thread, and have the right to ask you to leave if you are disrespectful.
4-Um..Have fun? Yes. HAVE FUN DANGNABBIT!
5- Oh ya..Try and be a bit literate (So we can read what you say). Please refrain from use of chat speak (1337). Asterisks (*) are ok.
5- Don't spam. (Exsessive spam will be reported.)
6-When RPing, stay in character! Act like the character you are RPing.
7 - As stated beforehand, Demonsta does not have Internet Access, and cannot reply to applicant's PMs. Again, please PM either x[Dreaming Tiger]x, or Teefie. Who will be nice if you are. n_n
8 - No, you can't make your own characters. This is a Final Fantasy RP, not a 'Forest RP. lol.'
*New* 9- Please don't ask to be characters that are already taken. neutral
*New* 10- If you haven't recieved a PM within a few days of your sending in an application. (Or not. PLEASE realize that if you don't send in an application, and just PM requesting to be a character, you will NOT be acknowledged.) You were most likely rejected, probably because you failed to read the whole first page.
*New* 11- No advertising, please.
*New* 12- One character per user please. x_x

----
----

Post one -:- You'd know, you're here!
Post two -:- Announcments!
Post three -:- Current RP storyline!
Post four -:- Memberlist
Post five -:- Banners and affiliates!

----
----

Inactive members will be contacted about their inactivity, and after a certain amount of time will be replaced with a more active member. If you will be gone for a long time, please let us know.

| Intro/rules | Announcments | Storyline | Members | Links |
~!+Announcements+!~

August 28th, 2006

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!

Yeah! New thread! Thought that we should make a new thread! Since we made MoL last summer! There will be some changes, but not much. For example, it really won't be Demonsta, Shaboozi, x[Dreaming Tiger]x running MoL anymore, since it was really Teefie and Tiger that really did for the most part.
We don't know where Shaboozi is right now, and we just assumed he is DEAD. And we like it that way.
And demonsta-chan, without internet, will probably not be as active as she was this August because of going back to school! [WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL MISS YOU! ]
We will most likely move tommorow afternoon, and maybe open the MoL again that night.
And since my mom is telling me to get off right now, and I would give you more information, but I have to go soon, but I think I basically covered what I needed to say.

Also for the inactive members, I will PM YOU about your inactivity cuz you suck baloney.
mrgreen

Yuffie <3

July 03 2006
So, yeah...we got some members..and MoL is kinda dead right now, since it's the summer..and a lot of our normal posters have just dissappeared. I guess vacations have kept us busy, for I too Tiger will be missing for a couple of days... ninja So yeah, I don't really keep up with announcements much, since there isn't much to announce...but All banners are usually made by our wonderful Teefie. And also, I can't help but laugh at THE GREAT TEEFIE's popularity in the hottest guy in AC. Hehehe...LMAO. Anyways, don't expect a lot of people to be Rping much this summer, so maybe it's time for us to go outside...maybe actually breathe some air?...and stop being the computer geeks we are? lol Yeah..we're not all like that, but some are...and we all know who they are..*cough*<insert your name here>*cough*. Have A Safe Summer! whee

March 15 2006 XD-
Umm..lol! Like We haven't been very actuve because well I unno, members not coming...not much rping goin' on..well bleh. We're all busy in our lives outside the internet..Anyways I, Tiger, Yuffie, FINNALY finished the Characters Section!!! It's filled with Pretty pictures! YAY!!! Anyways, we really need more active members and I hope people join! YAY! kay...anyways I will be waiting! xp

August 31, 2005-
YAY! It's nice to see our guild is kicked off with a good start. Anyways...there isn't really any new announcements...mostly RP's are now starting...and more members are coming in. Anyways...Please try to be active and we know school starts and you guys are probably gonna be busy with homework..(Damn teachers)..and we understand. Muahahaha...eat chicken... ninja
- x[Dreaming Tiger]x

August 23, 2005-
-You won't stabe you for posting now! Post away! ^__^
-Work on member list has begun! If you'd like to help, just let us know! Help is appreciated, since Tiger can't always be online, and Demonsta just has a plain lack of knowledge when it comes to gathering characters efficiently. -By Demonsta mad

August 22, 2005-

Today starts our Melodies!!! YAY!
Btw..don't post until we tell you to...or else you'll get stabed. eek -By x[Dreaming Tiger]x
3nodding whee
~!+Current RP Storyline+!~

Yeah, we haven't RPed in some time, sadly.
----------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is where you will be Roleplaying most of the time. Yes, we'll leave the place to go on adventures and such but until then/in the mean time, this is where you live
~!+Characters/Members+!~

***If there is a character you wanted and it isn't there(for example Aeons, GF's, char. from Kingdom Hearts) please PM me and I will see what I can do about it!!! Happy Choosing!!!

NOTE: You will not be in the list after you have sent an application. In order for you to be in the list, you must at least post and rp, so do not complain if you aren't in the list.
And if you have posted or rp'd and is not in the list, please inform me, x[Dreaming Tiger]x for I too forget sometime to add you.
^^

User Image

User Image
+Ramza+

User Image
+Delita+

User Image
+Agrias+

User Image

User Image
+Terra+

User Image
+Locke+

User Image
+Edgar+

User Image
+Sabin+

User Image
+Celes+

User Image
+Shadow+

User Image
+Cyan+

User Image
+Mog+

User Image
+Gau+

User Image
+Setzer+

User Image
+Relm+

User Image
+Strago+

User Image
+Gogo+

User Image
+Umaro+

User Image
+Kefka+

User Image

User Image
+Cloud+
--Grim--

User Image
+Tifa+
--Teefie-- heart

User Image
+Aeris+

User Image
+Barret+

User Image
+Cid+

User Image
+Red XIII+

User Image
+Cait Sith+

User Image
+Yuffie+
--x[Dreaming Tiger]x-- heart

User Image
+Vincent+

User Image
+Rufus+
--Great Shaboozi-- heart

User Image
+Elena+

User Image
+Reno+

User Image
+Tseng+

User Image
+Rude+

User Image
+Vin+

User Image
+Zack+

User Image
+Marlene+

User Image
+Sephiroth+
--Shadow of Fire--

User Image

User Image
+Squall+

User Image
+Rinoa+

User Image
+Quistis+

User Image
+Zell+

User Image
+Selphie+

User Image
+Irvine+

User Image
+Seifer+

User Image
+Laguna+

User Image
+Ward+
--The Bowley Man--

User Image
+Kiros+

User Image
+Ellone+

User Image
+Edea+

User Image
+Fuujin+

User Image
+Raijin+

User Image
+Headmaster Cid+ (LOL! I honestly don't know who would want to be him...)

User Image

User Image
+Zidane+

User Image
+Princess Garnet+

User Image
+Steiner+

User Image
+Vivi+

User Image
+Freya+

User Image
+Quina+

User Image
+Eiko+
--Demonsta-- heart !

User Image
+Amarant+

User Image
+Baku+

User Image
+Blank+

User Image
+Cinna+

User Image
+Cid+

User Image
+Lani+

User Image
+Ruby+

User Image
+Beatrix+

User Image
--Zackie--
+Kuja+

User Image
+Stiltzkin+

User Image
User Image

User Image
+Tidus+
--Dire-Blade--

User Image
+Yuna+
--t0paz-- heart

User Image
+Auron+
--W e n d e l l--

User Image
+Wakka+

User Image
+Lulu+

User Image
+Kimahri+

User Image
+Rikku+
--M a k i--

User Image
+Seymour+

- FFX-2 -

User Image
+Paine+
--Sassy Fox--

User Image
+Nooj+

User Image
+Gippal+

User Image
+Baralai+

User Image
+LeBlanc+

User Image
+Lenne+

User Image
+Shuyin+

ninja -:-~!+Code+!~-:- ninja
heart
A heart next to someone's name means we love them. Listen to what these people say.

~!+Banners & Affiliates+!~

Banners
None.

Affiliates
None
~+ Banners and Affliates +~

Yeah, had to make another post cuz like "Great Shaboozi" has been gone for awhile and we wanted to display Teefie's amazing banners. Sorry Shaboozi! We still love you!

Banners:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9652533#484415676] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/auraria/MoLban.jpg[/img][/url]
Who is she?
The thread. I'm assuming it's a she because the first post has girly colours. 3nodding
(But really because inanimate objects such as this (Or boats, or cars..) are referred to in the feminininin type terms. >.> )

ninja
Oh. Like "Shes a beauty!"
Yes.
OMG! OMGOMG! *Immature spaz*
The thread was in the wrong place, apparently. I figured it would be good here, since it's also for discussion, but..but..Butbut...Look! =O

TKid
Your topic named: -:- Melodies of life ~ A Final Fantasy Roleplaying guild -:-

This topic had been moved to the Guild Role Playing forum.

You can find it under the following URL:

<A HREF="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9652533" target="_blank">http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9652533</A>Additional notes:
P: Your thread is awesomely put together. If they were all this awesome, I'd be a much happier helper.

Anyways, I've launched it to the right forum, hope you don't mind ^^

~TK
GAIA Helper, Guilds Forum

I feel the need to PM him back to say thanks, but something tells me that he'd be too busy to appreciate a PM from me. o.O XP
Hehe. Maybe he'll give you a brand new van If you attempt to!
Who does that guy think he is? Moving threads like hes all cool "Look at me! I can move threads"
lol. He's a gaia helper. They're like mods, only they do mostly smaller stuff like moving threads, so the mods aren't distracted from bigger issues. It's his job to move threads to the proper forum. 3nodding
Likely excuse!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces