Are you in for Anti-Hackers??

Yes! I'm in for it! Kill those hackers! Grrr! 0.46875 46.9% [ 30 ]
No! They will always rule! we can't do anything. 0.171875 17.2% [ 11 ]
I'm a hacker! nah i'm joking..hehe.. 0.359375 35.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

ANTI-HACKERS CHARITY CAMPAIGN! STOP ALL HACKERS OUT THERE! scream

heart Introduction heart

This campaign was organized by ~+~+Queen Quack~+~+ and I.
After seeing many people getting hacked day by day. We decided, why waste our time doing nothing, instead we could be out there, helping all those victims who was hacked before.
Unfortunately, it was sad that, me and quack were victims ourselves. So this was our new account.
Basically, our job is to get supporters out there and if possible making this official. Of course, it will be rather boring if there were no activities, so once in a while, we will have lottos/raffles /bumping contests or other activities that we may hold.

We might also be giving out gold to those who got hacked. Therefore, it would be great if you don't lie to us. It will only go out to random people, so yea, tell us about your story and share it with everyone 3nodding

Therefore, no campaign or charity would be successful without the help of donators, so please help us donate and it will be under the Donations Fund, This money will be used to help others out there. Therefore, if you do want to donate, please send the money to Frostbites- or ~+~+Queen Quack~+~+
Thank you very much for your help! But don't stop, Please read on whee

Meet the Presidents/Vice Presidents/VIPS: mrgreen

Presidents: Frostbites-,~+~+Queen Quack~+~+
Vice Presidents: (Pay 2000g)
V.I.P.S: (Pay 1000g)

Please pay to either Frostbites- or ~+~+Queen Quack~+~+ .

Contents

First post:Introduction [You are here]
2nd post:Quests heart
3rd post razz eople we've helped.
4th post:Bumpers & Donators heart
5th post:Events(Competitions)
6th post:Avi Art & Logo
7th post:Rules To Comply
8th post:Announcements
heart People we've helped heart

None so far yet. We do hope to help as much as we can 3nodding

If you want us to help you, please do tell us the reason why, how you've been hacked or scammed ,and basically some details for proof. heart Please don't fake a hack or scam. If found out, you can be reported or banned. rolleyes

Thank you, and we hope our donation will help you! heart
heart Bumpers heart

Bumpers are an important part of a thread because they help maintain the thread and keep it alive. domokun xp When either Frostbites- or I cannot bump/chat in the thread, we may have to rely on our bumpers to get the thread onto the first page and encourage more people to join. whee

Bumpers:
None yet. =o

As bumpers are luffled a lot, there shall be a small prize for the highest bumper. Say, 3k-5k? heart I'm not sure seeing as both of us have been hacked and are also needing to quest. sweatdrop

heart Donators heart

Donators are those kind people that give things to us. Donators are very kind and any people who donate to either one of us will be listed here. heart blaugh

Donators:
Fu Uindu- 100g to Frostbites- and 100g to me!! She's very kind. ~Thank you!~

Any donations of gold, items or avi art are loved a lot!! <333333 mrgreen whee

Don?t quack up the Queenster ^_^.
heart Events heart

Occasionally, we will hold events such as Lottos or Avi Contests. Keep checking here in case. wink

Events:
None right now.

heart Avi Art and Logo heart

We have a logo!! That's right. It's for all those people that love our Campaign and want others to know about it xd .

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9573142][IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Azn_Pride16/Banners/AntiHackers.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Please put this is you siggy and help spread the news!!!

heart Avi Art heart

I will draw avi art for special people that either Frostbites- or I chose. But I cannot gurantee a lot as I do not have enough time.

Samples:
Teh Tenshi Sample

OR

You can buy if from me. Just PM me the avi you want and we shall negotiate a price after I have done it.

Don't quack up the Queenster ^_^.
heart Rules heart

Yes..rules are important although you've probably heard rules 1000 times before. domokun xp

1. Obey the rules!! They are good for you. mad

2. Follow Gaia ToS. {Flaming, cybering, stretching the page, 14/28g posts, etc} domokun gonk

3. Respect Frostbites-, the Vice Presidents, the VIPs and me. whee heart

4. Do not beg for money or items!!! Begging is disliked in here. I'm not sure about Frostbites- but if I catch anyone acting like n00bs, I will immeadiately ban them from the thread!! scream

5. Have fun!!! blaugh

heart Lists heart

Loved List:
Frostbites-
+~+~Queen Quack~+~+~

Grey List:
None yet. ~Goodie!! ^^~

For people who have been warned

Black List:
None yet. ~It better stay this way!!~

For people who have disobey the rules again, even after a warning or have acted n00bish

heart Announcements heart

18th August 2005.

Hello and thank you for dropping by. We do hope you will support us.
Currently there are no announcements, but we will keep you updated =D
Then again, we do need your help by donating and bumping of course.
Positions are currently opened for Vice-President and Vip positions. But they will cost.
Vice-President: Pay 2000g
Vip: Pay 1000g

Do support us! 3nodding

Top Bumper : Fu Uindu

Thanks so much Fu Uinda for supporting the thread so much biggrin and for taking the initiative to donate to me and queen quack biggrin heart Thank you and Keep it Up! We hope you will continue supporting us!
bump heart
ninja Bump ninja

User Image
Ok. Post away. I feel like donating to someone.

User Image
And it might be as much as 6k {All I have} or 300g. Depends.

User Image
Verdict- 0.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas