Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hi, and welcome to Fumiko's workshop! Let me start out by saying, thank you so much for visiting our shop ^^. This shop is maintained and orginized by me, lvhyde. Our artist is Orochiko. If you have any troubles, comments, or questions about this shop, please PM lvhyde with your concerns, but do not PM me with orders! Happy shopping ^^

* Fumiko's workshop is currently OPEN for commisions

Orochiko is currently OFFLINE
Lvhyde is currently OFFLINE

__NAVIGATION

first post; you are here. navigation, rules and updates.
second post; notes about your artist, auctions
third post; examples/prices and info.
fourth post; worklist, and ordering info
fifth post; affiliates
sixth post; quests
seventh post; reserved

___RULES

oo1; please make sure to read all posts when getting ready to order to prevent confusion.
oo2; when ordering, PM all order forms to Orochiko and make sure they're filled out as completly as possible. Also when ordering, post so that I can add you to the waiting list <3
oo3; we both have lives out of gaia, so please be patient, once you are on the worklist your commision will be completed.
oo4; please do not flame or make rude comments about any of the art displayed here.
oo5; DO NOT STEAL ANY ART! I've watermarked all of the work, and I'm sure it'd be hard to even try and steal art.
oo6; do not remove any logos/signatures from the art. they will be placed cordingly and will not effect the picture.
oo7; please do not quote any of the main posts and or stretch the pages.
oo8; please do not make an order unless a slot is open in the worklist, or else it'll be ignored!

btw, we love bumpers <3

__UPDATES

September 1, 2005 - Prices lowered 1-2k, prices may lower more in the future, art auction soon to come!
August 16, 2005 - I'm special, I didn't add the quest post @_@ added.
August 13, 2005 - Grand opening!
__ABOUT YOUR ARTIST

Username; Orochiko (aka Fumiko)
Age; 16

likes to draw; ninja avis, girls, weapons,

doesn't like to draw; guys, complicated action poses, hentai, mecha

please note; this artist will only be drawing Gaiaonline avatars (for now). you may use your current avatar, or a GAC/GAVsim avatar. please just provide the picture to the avatar you'd like done. also, all pictures will be inked but not colored.. We will soon be adding a third style, which will be colored ^^;

__ART AUCTION

AUCTION CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

We've decided to make the art auction a one night thing, and it may be this weekend or it may be next weekend, sorry about that :'D
Here is where I'll show you examples of the art, different styles you can choose from, and all the other needed info for deciding on what you should order.

__STYLE ONE

Style one is a more detailed and complex drawing. it takes slightly more time then style two, but it's worth it. I also apoligize for all the water marking, but it's nessesary.

Full body; Fumiko's rp character//RIKA
- Price; 9,ooo
Half Body; Gothic lolita doll // Angel girl
- Price; 7,ooo
Head shot; Sakura // Mermaid
- Price; 5,ooo.

Remember, you can add more bodies to each picture. Just make sure to mention that in the PM and we'll get back to you.

__STYLE TWO

This style is a bit less detailed with eyes and such, and doesn't take as long to draw.

Full body; Orochiko~ // random chick
- Price; 7,ooo
Half body; lvhyde's avi // Princess~Hatira's avi // Shiva
- Price; 5,ooo
Head shot; evil kitty // Gaia chick
- Price; 3,ooo

Remember, you can add more bodies to each picture. Just make sure to mention so in the PM, and we'll get back to you .
__WORKLIST

this place is for us to stay a little bit more orginized. and again, do not place and order if worklist is full!. after ordering, post so that I can add you to our worklist~ or else it will be ignored. please allow 4-8 days for a commision to be completed ^^ it could take anywhere from an hour to a week depending on the complexity of the avatar.

slot oo1; majinyusufu
slot oo2; empty
slot oo3; empty
slot oo4; empty

__HAPPY CUSTOMERS

Rairaku - First Customer! heart

__HOW TO ORDER

Please fill out this form, and PM it to Orochiko if there is a slot open, and post here so that I can add you to the list.

Note: Once you have ordered and are placed on the worklist, your art will be completed between 4 - 8 days depending on the avatar complexity. Please be patient. Once your art is done, I will water mark it and show you. Make sure it's what you like, then send the trade containing the payment to Orochiko or Lvhyde. After payment is recieved, I will un-water mark the art and PM it to you.

If you are not added to the worklist when you know you should've been, PM Lvhyde and I'll get that taken care of ^^

[code:1]Username;
Style (1 or 2);
Headshot, Half body, or Full Body?
Expression;
Other;
Total;[/code:1]

- Example

Username; lvhyde
Style (1 or 2); style 1
Headshot, Half body, or full Body? half body
Expression; happy
Other; I'd like my avatar to be giving the "peace" sign please ^^
Total; 10k

Remember, in the "Avatar;" section of the order form, you may include a link to the GAC or GAVsim avatar you'd like to be drawn.
__AFFILIATES

Want to affiliate? PM me your code and banner ^^

Please upload to your own server, the codes being special <3 or just quote the post, and copy paste the code ^^

User Image

User Image
__QUEST

Both of us will be questing at one time or another, and we can record it here ^^

Ninja Headband - Orochiko's main quest at the moment; offering 3 full body (style one) of any avatars, or whatever you would find reasonable. Or offering the pure once she makes it <3

Baby Seal Slippers - Lvhyde's mini quest at the moment, will offer however many commisions you think would be reasonable. Or the gold once I have it ^^;

__DONATORS

Donations are loved, and not expected <3
We are officially open ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out