New thread's here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10965693

Needed more posts and stuff, and .. yeah. XD; heart

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Guidelines

- Follow Gaia's Terms and Conditions.
- No stealing the artwork provided, nor claiming it as your own.
- No stealing of the character concepts provided, nor claiming them as your own.
- If interested in offering your services, please fill out the given form (see below)
- If I choose not to commission you, please just accept that and move on. It's nothing personal.
- No auctions, please.
- Free/gift art is more than welcome.

Current Funds

Undergoing revision .. feel free to list prices, though, and I'll see what I can do. I assure that I more tha likely can afford it, though .. unless it's for like .. something WOAHOMGWTF. OX

Looking For . . .

- single art! (OCs)
- couple art! (SolarixKain, SolarixColinxKain (*cough*), SolarixColin, ColinxRosa; KentxSain, RathxWil . . .)
- sibling art! (Kain & Alynn; Colin & Paige; Joseph & Rosa)

Form

[size=9][color=blue][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Interest(s)[/b]:
- original/fanart (if both, put 'both')
- male/female (if both, put 'both')
- single/couple (if both, put 'both')
- het/slash (if both, put 'both')
[b]Character(s)[/b]: general idea of which character(s) you'd be interested in drawing - just for OCs, though.
[b]Couple(s)[/b]: general idea of which pairing(s) you'd be interested in drawing - for both OCs/fanart.
[b]Samples[/b]: LINKS. (to images - NOT GALLERIES (see below))
[b]Gallery[/b]: link goes here.
[b]Pricing[/b]: price own art. this is one thing I dislike doing, a lot.
[b]Fund(s)[/b]: just what you'd be interested in from my funds . . . if just wanting pure, and pure alone, then just leave this blank.
[b]Timeframe[/b]: general idea of how long it'd take you to get the commission(s) done.[/color][/size]

Feel free to ditch all the side commentary I provided (considering it's just there to give a better idea as to what/how I want the form filled . . .)

It IS required for you to fill out the above form. >_<

Otherwise, I WILL overlook your offer.

I'm sorry, but this just makes things much easier for me. u_u;

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Name: Mark
Height: 5'5"
Weight: ---
Hair: brown
Eyes: red-orange gold-ish (a la autumn . . . if that makes any sense)

Personality: At first hand, it would be hard to tell that Mark's a tactician by trade considering that his tactics are anything but good (and it's a wonder that those under his command are still alive!) But even so, he tries his best to his job well . . . despite the failures and setbacks that seem to follow his attempts. He also tends to be softspoken and . . . naive (oblivious) in regards to some of the things said about him, and some of the things that go on around him. He also has a tendency to get lost a lot, courtesy of his lack of directional sense and is a natural klutz. (in a nutshell: klutz, absent-minded, innocent/naive)

Clothing: Loose-fitting, white or light creme-coloured shirt along with dark brown slacks, dark green cloak (with or without clasp) and dark brown boots. He also has gold wire-framed 'half-moon' glasses. (optional: satchel with a bunch of scrolls visable.)

Reference Images:
[@] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first ever picture of Mark ever acquired.
[@] another image tFF did of Mark, for me. good for clothing reference.
[@] commission of Mark, drawn and coloured by the talented demon_pachabel.

User Image Name: Kain
Height: 5'9"
Hair: auburn (brownish-red)
Eyes: gold

Personality: Cheerful and always one to lend a hand or be there for someone else. Somewhat talkative, regardless of the current mood or situation, he seems to always uphold a positive and optimistic attitude. Although, despite his usual 'upbeat'ness, there are moments when he's serious and straight to the point, should the need or occasion rise. He tends to be a flirt among the male population, and is an otherwise steadfast and loyal friend/companion.

Clothing:
01) Black turtleneck shirt, tannish/creme coloured slacks, knee-high brown boots and dark green armour. Oh, and can't forget the belt (brown). (optional: armour)
02) White, long-sleeved shirt with a 'v'-cut neckline, brown slacks and brown boots.
(overall optional: lance/spear; horse: chestnut mare with white 'stocking'd feet and muzzle.)

Reference Images:
[@] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first ever picture of Kain ever acquired.
[@] a request done for me at an old FE forum I used to frequent.

User Image Name: Solari
Height: 6'1"
Hair: 'dirty' blonde/light brown. falls a little past shoulder-length and is more often than not pulled back into a small ponytail at the nape of his neck.
Eyes: green
Occupation: dragonknight/wyvernrider (> dragonmaster/wyvernlord)

Personality: Solari can be somewhat talkative, or downright silent . . . although it seems that he leans towards the latter most of the time. When he speaks, he tends to be blunt and sarcastic - with a bit of cynicalism here and there. Otherwise, he tends to be laidback, taking things into stride and not letting things faze him. He also takes pleasure in teasing Kain here and there, when time or situation permits it.

Clothing:
01) Dark-green turtleneck shirt, tannish/creme coloured slacks, knee-high black boots and dark gold armour. Oh, and can't forget the belt (black). (optional: armour)
02) White, long-sleeved shirt (or just a plain collared one like the one he's wearing in reference pic) with a dark brown or black vest, along with creme or dark brown slacks and dark brown or black boots.
(overall optional: lance/spear; dragon: regular ol' dragon (see ref pic for armour) with dark ref/crimson scales.)

Reference Images:
[@] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first ever picture of Solari ever acquired.

User Image Name: Colin
Height: 6'0"
Hair: blackish-green/dark green (more green than black). long, falling to his waist and is almost always kept in a braid.
Eyes: gold

Personality: Raised as a noble figure, and heir to the throne should both his mother and father die, Colin has been well educated and well brought up. He also tends to be quiet and reserved; when talking, he has a tendency to be softspoken and rarely, if ever, raises his voice. He has quite a polite, gentlemanly and gentle nature, although at times that combined with his preference not to speak makes people believe him to be 'aloof' - although, in all truth, he is anything but. One of the sole people who seems able to 'bring him out of his shell' is his younger sister, Paige, of whom he loves to tease and adores.

Clothing: Black, long-sleeved turtleneck shirt with a white (or light grey) sleeveless, collared tunic-esque shirt over it with gold 'trimming' (see here for a brief idea of what I'm talking about; here for a better visual of what the tunic looks like (just without sleeves)). His slacks are of a light creme/tan colour. He has ONE shoulderguard on his left shoulder, and chest armour - all of which is a dark blue in colour, with gold 'trimming' (see here for a general idea of what the chest armour looks like). He wears elbow-length dark brown (or black) leather gloves, and dark brown (or black - whatever matches his gloves) boots, which are just a tad short of his knees in height. Oh, and can't forget about his cloak - it's dark green, with optional underside of gold (if that made any sense) or belt (dark brown/black). In regards to jewelry, he has ONE gold earring in his RIGHT ear (it looks like this). (optional: lance)

Reference Images:
[#] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first ever picture of Colin ever acquired.
[@] another image, drawn and coloured by Zoo yet again.
[@] an image done by Blua.
[@] an image done by Bluesy. Excellent reference in regards to clothing. <3
(a couple of things I wanted to point out - one, unless I ask for it specifically, please draw Colin WITH a shirt on .. plzkthnx. <3; two, do not follow Bluesy or Blua's images in regards to his lance. >_>; The lance/spear is much longer, and doesn't look like theirs AT ALL. I never thought I'd have to, but I'll put up a reference image to it someday. e.x)

User Image Name: Joseph
Height: 6'0"
Hair: pink (to be more accurate, a sort of 'dusky rose' shade)
Eyes: amethyst (right) and amber-gold (left)

Personality: Mischiveous from the moment he was able to comprehend his surroundings and walk, Joseph was constantly getting in trouble growing up - So it was no real surprise that in the end he ended up taking the path of a 'thief' . . . after all, one of his favourite pasttimes happened to be picking locks and stealing anything of worth that wasn't bolted down. His kleptomaniac tendencies began to die down a little as he grew older, though . . . although that doesn't mean he stopped his thievery altogether. Otherwise, he tends to be a fairly laidback sort of guy; one who doesn't seem to have a care in the world aside from his occupational 'duties' and the wellbeing of those whom he cares for. His manner of speaking in general tends to be blunt; no beating around the bush for him unless he's in the mood to taunt/tease someone.

Clothing: Short-sleeved dark blue shirt with a 'v'-cut neckline and a dark blue vest-like piece of clothing over it; the shirt is kept untucked over a pair of snugfitting, dark tan pants. Left hand has a black glove which goes just a bit past his wrist, while the other has a simple, black stitched armguard with what looks to be bandages of sorts covering it. No armour, although he does have a black cloak with or without a visable clasp (silver). His boots are black and fall short of reaching his knees, and he also has a black bandana/headband and a dark brown belt with a hanging hoop or two for his set of lockpicks, along with a dark brown sheath hanging at a somewhat 'slanted' angle for his sword. (like this) Jewerly-wise, he has TWO gold earrings in his RIGHT ear (they look like this).

Reference Images:
[@] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first ever picture of Joseph ever acquired.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: James
Height: 5'8"
Hair: black (short)
Eyes: dark red/crimson with traces/flecks of goldish-orange

Personality: Cheerful, optimistic and seemingly with a neverending flow of energy. (.. bs'd. better one will come .. later)

Clothing: Sleeveless tunic-esque, collared light cream-coloured shirt with crimson, gold -or- black 'trimming'; tied around the waist by a black belt with silver buckle. Dark grey Slacks/pants and another buckle-less brown 'belt' of sorts which holds his quiver (of arrows) around his waist and has four hanging 'straps' connected to it on either side of his waist. Black shoulderguard armour piece with silver 'trimming' connected to chest armour (see here for an idea of what the chest armour looks like .. o.< wink He also has a golden circlet about his forehead and a similar band around his upper right arm. He also has an earring in his right ear, along with black boots that fall just a tad short of his knees and black leather gloves. Oh, and can't forget his cloak (dark red/crimson). >_>; Kind of optional, but preferred is his bow .. after all, kind of pointless to have his quiver of arrows and no bow. *nod*

Reference Images:
[@] So temporary until I get nicer, better images by other artists.
[@] BSed idea of how his clothing, waistdown looks like .. mrr. yay for visuals?
[@ chibi!james .. but a good enough idea of what some of his clothing looks like.
[@] Drawn by Bluesy. Excellent reference in regards to clothing - covers everything that my crappy sketches/pics couldn't. @_@

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Name: Alynn
Height: 5'5"
Hair: auburn (long; falls just a tad short of her waist and is kept back in a braid)
Eyes: dark red/crimson

Personality: Unlike her twin, Alynn tends to be somewhat reclusive (although not entirely so) She's soft-spoken - when she talks, that is - and can be seen not quite frowning, but not smiling either. That doesn't mean she never smiles, though . . . although such cases are more often than not when she's around her brother (Kain) or one of her good childhood friends. Also, despite Kain's obvious orientation when it comes to gender attraction, she seems to harbour a deep affection for the other . . . one that could also be considered more than just love for her sibling. (In other, more blatant tones - she has a crush on Kain. Yes, in/twincest, however one-sided it is.)

Clothing: Black (or dark-dark grey), long-sleeved turtleneck-esque shirt with another, short-sleeved dark/midnight-blue shirt over it; the second shirt has a 'v-cut' neckline, and patterned trimming on the sleeves and neckline (here for visual meaning) of dark green and gold. Her skirt looks to be made of leather and falls a little past half-way above knee-length, and is dark brown; a dark blue sash-like 'belt' is tied about her waist. She has two gloves, both of which are dark orange-brown in colour and go just a little past her wrists; her RIGHT glove is fingerless. Her arrows are kept in a quiver at her back. Boots (of a 'simplistic' style) stop just an inch or two before her knees, and are dark brown. Oh, and . . . she also wears a 'headband' about her head of a dark blue colour. (optional, but preferred: a bow.; optional: chestnut mare with a darker brown mane/tail)

Reference Images:
[@] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first ever picture of Alynn ever acquired.

User Image Name: Rosa
Height: 4'1"
Weight: a little plump, although not enough that anyone would call her on it.
Hair: pink. falls just a little past waist-length; tied back a la Sophia)
Eyes: pink

Personality: Serra`s influence is high in this self-centered, sacriligous Eliminean cleric. Ever since Matthew and Serra dedicated her to the Holy Lady at a very young age, she`s been a little bitter towards the church, despite her membership in its clergy, and towards her brother since he isn`t. She tries to make those she heals well aware that she`s stretching herself by doing so. Because Serra never saw anything wrong with this behaviour and never called her out on it, Rosa tends to get perturbed when someone does, saying that she`s completely entitled to complain all she wants. She worries a lot about her appearance, and, because of this, compliments herself endlessly to make herself feel better. Never wanting her daughter to be lacking in wants as she was when she was young, Serra has basically given Rosa every single thing she`s asks for her entire life, and as a result, Rosa tends to become ... rather irate when she is refused anything. Someone seriously needs to teach her some respect before she alienates EVERYONE around her ... (done by Rosa Aquafire)

Clothing: 'Robes of Elimine' and high-heeled shoes. (optional: staff)

Reference Images:
[@] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first (and only, right now) ever picture of Rosa ever acquired.

User Image Name: Paige
Height: 5'4"
Hair: brown. long, falling to mid-back. most of the time she either wears it down or in a loose braid.
Eyes: red-orange gold-ish

Personality: Paige has proven to take after her father in more than just looks. Inheriting his naivete and obliviousness to things, along with his general klutziness and sense of direction (or lack thereof), she also has shown great interest in following her father's footsteps in becoming a tactician . . . although whether that is a good or bad thing leaves much room for debate. Like her brother, she also upholds a sense of 'politeness' and manners. She also tends to be caring and loyal to a fault, always tending to see and believe in the good of people . . . (in short: innocent/naive, good-natured/hearted, caring/compassionate/friendly, talkative, polite, ectera.)

Clothing: Long-sleeved, collared, light cream coloured shirt with cross 'stitching' down the neckline and the sides of her arms and small 'bow'-like ties at the ends of either sleeve. Dark brown, pleated-looking skirt that falls about half-way above her knees; belt about her waist of a lighter brown than her skirt. She also has a dark green sash tied in a sideways angle about her waist, and a cloak of the same colour. Her boots are knee-height, and have black 'x' lacing from the top, and most of the way down the front; their colour is dark brown. (see here for visual meaning) Her glasses are gold wire-framed, half-moon ones (much like Mark's . . .) (optional: dark brown gloves (with black-laced lacing on the sides; also optional) and her staff, which is just a wooden stick that comes up to the bottom of her chin in height)

Reference Images:
[@] full image of the one used in the 'banner' sort of thing. also the first ever picture of Paige ever acquired. (good-GOOD reference for clothing.)
[@] a commission of Paige, drawn and coloured by Yasune.
[@] a commission of Paige, drawn by Bluesy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Lorelei
Hair:
Eyes:

Personality: information pending . . .

Clothing: information pending . . .

Reference Images:
[@] none. woe is me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Leareth
Hair:
Eyes:

Personality: information pending . . .

Clothing: information pending . . .

Reference Images:
[@] none. woe is me.

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fanart. <3

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
changing this to be about the different pairing choices. u__u;

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pending Commissions

Jestari (Jan/Dec/Nov 2004)
- Mark
- KentxSain (x2)
- SolarixKain SainxSain
- SolarixColinxKain
- Kain & Alynn
xIntoxicatedXTCx (free! heart )
- KentxSain
- SainxWil
- SolarixKain
Kalide (25k) *
Jem chan (20k) *
Nozomi (Horns of the Demon + 28.25k) *
demon_pachabel (Horns of the Demon)
- KentxSain James
- Rosa
- Colin
Eedel (???)
-----------------------------------
xiyuu (30k)
- Alynn
Thayette (30k)
- Solari
- Paige
Takuichi (50k) *
- Mark Colin
- Paige
Blua (.. forgot how much exactly. *too lazy to check trades*)
- Mark
- Joseph
- Colin (with shirt!)
- Kain
- James
- undecided (on my part)
KuroRan (May 2005)
- Alynn
- Paige
Valarii (10k)
- Male OCs chibi group

* won from auction

most artists before the divider have until 08/10 for progress updates or finished commissions before it's just "forget it."

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bah . . . now just need to post all information. ._.

. . . Fun stuff. u_u

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
There we go. ^_^
Damn you for not wanting auctions. Good Luck Anyway :33
Whee. Good luck. x3 heart *pets Joseph*
ack! no auctions >< man...well I can offer a emoticon set of your oc, or something just check my journal User Image

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
@Torrem/night: Yes . . . I'm not quite so partial to auctions right now. XD;; Of course, doesn't mean that I don't still check them out if I'm so inclined. >_>;
Atarashii
@Torrem/night: Yes . . . I'm not quite so partial to auctions right now. XD;; Of course, doesn't mean that I don't still check them out if I'm so inclined. >_>;

Too bad.

-points subtly to link in sig- <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas