Welcome to Gaia! ::

I see alot people write about how much they love this anime or how cool is the other anime.

but there got to something you don't like about the anime you watch, even though you in love with it, there got to be something you don't like about....

Dapper Prophet

hmm, yes there are some things that I don't like about anime but its ussaully the story plot- in one case that happened. But that doesn't change the fact that the art is really pretty
Very true. There will always be something you don't like about the anime you love. For me, it usually tends to be a certain character that I don't like, or that the art could be a bit better.
Nyan-sweet
hmm, yes there are some things that I don't like about anime but its ussaully the story plot- in one case that happened. But that doesn't change the fact that the art is really pretty

yah i agree i love the art but the thing i dont like about some anime is that the girls example kagome from inuyasha are always so pathetisc and like i mean weak like she never fights like she has those speisal arrows but she doesnt i think she should be more like sango but other than that i love anime.
Go read a good Manga, much better rolleyes
ya som time charicters are like babbys
And... what's the point of this topic?
When it's really cliche? ._.; I also agree with the weak women. (Especially the ones that conveniently trip and never attempts to get back up and run. sweatdrop )
Mayumi Tenshi
And... what's the point of this topic?

the point to this, is to see what you don't like in anime.....
The only thing is its too predictable in story and characters. From what I've seen
Yes.. Mangas are much better than silly synchronisized animes. stressed and the drawings are MUCH better twisted
if i dnt like an anime its ussally cause of the characters

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
I know I`ve had much fights and disagreements before about what I don`t like about anime, but I want to opine here too, I don`t expect you to agree with me, but I hope you respect my opinion on the subject, you see as a christian I don`t like much of the animes out there becuase they are about demons and witchcraft, yes I know some of you may noy believe demons or witchcraft exists, but to me they are real and to some other people. They may represent demons in real life. That is why I have stopped watching anime shows or cartoons because this worries me!! sweatdrop I used to watch a lot of anime before, but not anymore. I stopped trusting these anime cartoons!! I don`t want you to fight with me with the matter!!It`s just my opinion, doesn`t mean that you have to agree with me!!Please don`t fight with me, please don`t hate me, plaese don`t ban me!!Many charaters out there are dark, all I`m saying is why don`t they create a show about good Angels, that has nothing to do with these themes. Yes some may like these themes, but not everyone likes these demons/witchcraft themes

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Just don`t hate me for giving my opinion!! gonk crying
I don't like it when I predict what's going to happen in an anime after watching only a few minutes. stare That seems to happen a lot too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff