Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

This is the Index Post. You are reading the Index post. Welcome to my index post

Post 1: You Are Lahk, HERE. surprised !

Post 2: Announcements
Post 3: Special Announcements
Post 4: Mission Statement
Post 5: Progress
Post 6: Currently Questing
Post 7: Shortterm Wishlist
Post 8: Mediumterm Wishlist
Post 9: Longterm Wishlist
Post 10: Special Events!
Post 11: Banners
Post 12: Links
Post 13: Bumpers
Post 14: Favorite Outfits
Post 15: The Thank You Post
Announcements

September 16th: Fixed Typo in Announcements post. xd

October 9th: Updated inventory/added it, updated Thank Yous. I know, I should've done that ages ago.

December 7th: Updated my wishlist in my profile, and I'll be getting around to updating the wishlist in the thread. I'm also planning on updating the items I have. I can't believe how long it's been since I did this! x_o

December 30th: Quietly she worked, deep into the night, clicking and pounding tirelessly on her keyboard. The numbers were crunching, her head was aching, the calculator wanted a rest. Two years is coming near, a special date, it's time to break the bank. Quietly into the night she stole, a burning in her soul... The numbers are right, the time is ripe, can she do it?! D=

February 4th, 2006, 2:30pm: I GOT IT!!! OMG! heart crying heart My Bubba Fett.. It cost me 140k, a Horns of the Demon, 1x June -Sept '04, 1x Feb, Mar, May,Aug, and Oct '05.

February 6th: Well, I bought my OMG a few days ago, (=D!) so I've finished with that endeavor. When I did that little audit and decided to go for the OMG, I knew the next thing I would want to do is retry for the Angelic Scarf.
A looong time ago (-1 year-) I quested for the beast, I worked and worked and worked, I worked my little newbie heart to death. And I bought one of the scarves, but it was the wrong one! I'd bought a NM Scarf, thinking I'd trade it for an Angelic..However, I found I liked the NM scarf just as well, so I kept it with the thought that I'd quest for the Angelic later. And so I am. This time around it will take me much longer, when I first quested the scarves were the 'obscene' price of 250k! My gosh, so unattainable ( rofl ). This time, they're almost as much as the OMG. DX< Right, so now I'm sorta-kinda-maybe questing for the Angelic Scarf! =D Now, forward! Into the past!

February 27th: I got my Angelic Scarf yesterday! biggrin !!! I got both my scarf, and my OMG in ONE MONTH! OMFG. eek - But now I'm broke. ;-; I r poor again.. And I'm not quite finished questing for donation items, either. I've figured out that I need the RoRo, a Yeti, a G9, Bone Dragon Helm, and a Guitar of Demona. x_X;; I think I'm going to go after the guitar, then the RoRo. Here we go again. whee

March 18th(?): Well, somewhere around the 18th I finished practically all my quests for donation items! o_O I bought the Guitar of Demona, and had a RoRo, G9, Bone Helm, and the Yeti donated to me by a person who tends to wish to remain anonymous. stare Anyhow. Now the only things I have left to quest for are another set of Fire/Icy gauntlets, two more Solar Headdresses, and another pair of Swords of Aegus. I'm not finished with donation items YET! mad

May 30th: Long time no update! o_O Not that that isn't typical or anything. >< My side quest for five sunflower bouquets was recently brought to a close due to the kindness of strangers. heart I hadn't even fully updated the mini-quest post! Shame on me. My new side-quest is up, and it's less mini than the Sunflower quest, I'm go after a second Fire Gauntlet. I've been meaning to do this for a while, I should have done it months ago when they were 10k but I didn't. Also, I'm thinking of re-doing the layout of my quest to incorporate a personal hobby of mine, Nutcrackers. I intend to make some nutcracker themed banners when I get out of school and use them to label the posts and hopefully that will make my quest page niftier, if not it'll just increase the load time for the page. >3

June 5th: Holy carp. Got my Fire Gauntlet! That was insanely fast. surprised I recieved a 4000g donation from the Gifts of Gold charity, so I would like to point out that this quest was completed hastily due in no small part to that. I've updated the side quest post to reflect my new quest, the Ice Gauntlet. Currently the item is sitting pretty at about 11k. This shouldn't take me too long if my luck in the vend holds up. ^^;

June 15th: Thanks to the popularity of the June 2006 items I was able to finish up my quest for a second Ice Gauntlet. Freakin' awesome! biggrin Nooooowww... I have to figure out what I want to do. o_O

Special Announcements!

CONGRATULATIONS KMARITZA & TETRAVUS!
Saturday,October 8th
Ritz gave birth to beautiful baby girl..
Awww n_n

Monday, October 17th - I got a job at Meijer.
OMGWTF HELPME! T__T!

November Somethingth: Quit job at Meijer, they sucked anyhow. Dx Bastards expected me to do everything by myself. mad

December 22nd: Nephew Born.

January 1st: Happy New Year, y'all.

January 20th: Happy Birthday Mom! whee

January 23rd: ooooh, a real update! OMFG! Speaking of OMFGing.. I've finally re-started my official OMG quest. YES. I'm questing for it now! For the past two years I've been entertaining a passive love for the OMG hat, I never thought I had the funds or resources to go after an item with as much value as that hat. But since I recently did an audit of myself, and calculated my rough net-value, I've decided I can afford one! =D It's going to take me a lot of effort, and I'm going to have to cut down my spending on random items { crying ! }, but I should be able to attain one in a few months. So to all you OMG sellers out there... Sell me one cheap, plz?! gonk

User Image

Mission Statement

I've been "Questing for Everything" for a long time now. Well over a year. I started my quest in April of 2004, and have been working on getting every store item on Gaia since. The trouble with this quest is knowing where to start, and when you want to end; because obviously there is no end to this quest. Even IF I manage to get every item in the stores, the admins will turn up and release a new set of items to strike my fancy, and they'll no doubt cost an arm and a leg. I could keep going forever trying to get the commons, which I suppose, is what I really intend to do.
Another problem I've had with my quest is that I've found I rather like donation items. whee ;; I've been questing for particular donation items for a long time; first it was a chain wallet, then an emo bag, then it was a nightmare scarf, then an MP3 player, then Penguin slippers, and most recently 5 Phoenix circlets. The only donation item I haven't earned that I want is the OMG, but I realize I'm not a hard enough worker to ever earn it myself. You can see why I haven't gotten very far with my commons quest, now, can't you? whee I'm terribly ADHD. xp
Now we come to the actual mission statement, a clear goal.

My goal in having this quest is to obtain every item; common, uncommon, rare, donation, or even event item that strikes my interest.

There. I said it. That's the statement of my mission. You can help me, or hinder me, but I'll work on this till the day I'm sick of Gaia. =)
Currently Questing:

Redhot UpsideDown Top

User Image
PVC plastic top with a risky cut that gives off a beautiful shine.
[Unisex] (--)
Price: 19500

*June 23rd*

Progress: 3000

Progress
(As of June 17th 2006)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Short term wishes

All Eye-Wear! I like glasses, and sun glasses; they're neat.
I have:
  • All HIPster Shades
  • Emo Glasses
  • Zorro Mask
  • Romani Glasses
  • Pirate Patch
  • Green/Yellow Visor
  • Purple/Blue Visor
  • Midori Cache Shades
  • Aoi Cache Shades
  • Monocle
  • Blue Torque Shades

I'd like to complete my Scott set. I NEED:

• Sporran
  • Scott Socks: Red, and Cream
  • Red Scott Hat

Ski Hats - Donated! Thank you, Icy!! heart

Shoes - because for a female I am sorely lacking in shoes...

The green and red forehead jewels.
I've wanted the forehead jewels forever, and I've just never bought them for some reason... Mebbe because I'm just cheap like that. >_<!
  • Icysnowgirl donated the Green Forehead Jewel to me! whee heart - girl, you have to stop donating to me and work on your quest!
  • ECQ donated/gifted the Red forehead jewel to me! biggrin Thanks! Now I have them all! Just like Pokemon! Mwahahaha

The Winter Sweaters!
  • Winter Wind Snow Sweater - Bought
  • Winter Snow Flake Sweater - Donated
  • Winter Green Sweater

The White Wool Top - Christmas Gift! Thanks Icy! heart

Medium term wishes (wtf?)

Dark Cape

Musketeer Tops

Lunar Cowls and Solar Headdresses

Cardshark Bands - =D

Fairy Wings - I got 'em!! surprised heart -Thanks Ritz, and the Little
Wishes Giveaway, and DoughBoyHunter for selling them at a reasonable price. heart

A fifth Phoenix Circlet - Bought it 8-23-05 for 3999g. Decent price I suppose..

The Chess set, you know.. that checked stuff in Sasha's shop. whee ;; It just appeals to me.. I have:

• Everything!! - Thanks Icy! heart

All the Bustiers, so I can look kinky/slutty/clubby. surprised heart
  • Red
  • Black
  • Blue

Guitar of Demona - Pfft, I just never opened a letter for it when I donated. D: I can't believe myself.

RoRo robo-Puppy - Same as the Guitar.

Sno Yeti Pillow Plush - Pretty much the same as the RoRo

Bone Dragon Helm - I thought they were retarded looking, and I still do.... Sort of. .-.; But I need atleast one to complete my 2005 item set. Dx<!

G9 Laptop - I hate Macs. But it's a donation item, and I need one. I could open one of my letters... I might end up doing that, but in the mean time I want one.

Fire & Ice Gauntlets I only have on of each! D= I want two of each. Obtained
Long term wishes!

An OMG Hat. Some day. SOME DAY BITCHES. mad

The Angelic Scarf! A long long time ago, I quested for this item. I ended up with it's counterpart; the Nightmare Scarf. I love my lil' scarf, but I still want its sister. D=

Special Events!

Banners!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8770888] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/Arsha/My%20Quest%20Images/bd3343a6.gif[/img] [/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8770888] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/Arsha/My%20Quest%20Images/Quest%20Banners/Jedibnner.jpg[/img][/url]

Thank You BloodLine! heart
Links!

If you or a friend have a quest where you're questing for all the store items, please PM me and I'll post their quest here! We questers for everything ought to stick together you know. >=d

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And even if you're not questing and for some reason I have taken a liking to you, you'll find your quest or store posted here. biggrin

Randomly Empty Post!

I'd like to thank everyone at the Jellyfish Pirates Fund, they rock. Particularly Icy, Delfire, Kmaritza, Kumi, and Oatmeal. Icy has donated lots of stuff to me, and given me moral support and an open forum to b***h. Ritz has also donated lots of stuff to me that I greatly appreciate. =) She has also been a good friend, and a rare mature person to talk to when I need that. Kumi is.. .well... she's Kumi. rofl And the effervescent lemon scented Delfire! He was the very first person to ever donate to me. And if it weren't for the wholesome nutrition of oatmeal, I'd still be 4'8. eek Thanks Del, Ritz, Icy, and everyone else there.

I'd also like to thank the Little Wishes Charity. ECQ invited me to their event, and I was given a July 2005, and 32K in gold. heart heart Because of their donations I was able to FINALLY buy another pair of Fairy Wings to replace those I traded for my NM scarf. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff