Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I am TheLonebassist46 and I am in a very genourous mood. I have been noticing that more and more newbs and older members alike are seeking out items, but no one is willing to help fund their quests. This is where I came up with an idea, and a possible mission. I and a crew of other artists will be drawing avitar art in exchange for a small amount of gold that I will be giving out to people who sincerly need the gold for their quests.

Sid^s_girl46 is my other account and I probably will be using that one more so than my Thelonebassist46 account. So if you get a trade request by sid^s_girl46, fear not, it's me. xd 3nodding

The Avatar Art Charity's current status: Open, but not fully.

Here is where we will keep track of the amnt of gold we have in the pot currently to help other people. This will be updated every week, which will be on Friday!
Current pot of gold count: Definately below 5k! Won't be donating for a while. Should get that up within the next week.

UPDATES as of 9/18/06:
exclaim The charity will be open, but unable to give the pictures to those that order... My scanner is down unfortunately. exclaim

Calendar of Events (The list is erased after each month)
5/21/06: The Charity will be closed till 6/1/06

exclaim Please read ALL Posts FULLY or you MAY miss something IMPORTANT!!! exclaim

Table of Contents:
Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Type of avitar art and costs
Post 3: Waiting lists
Post 4: Charities and quests we have helped, and how to get on the list!
Post 5: Donators and bumpers
Post 6: Possible Giveaways
Post 7: Black list
Post 8: About me!
Post 9: Banners/ quests I am on!
Post 10: Art Types
~*~*~Types of Avitar Art I Do~*~*~

Each artist will follow the When you order your art type, please include the name of the artist and their art form into your post, also, please do NOT send us a trade request with your gold, I will send you the trade after your image is compleate!

RULES
We Do have the right to decline any and all types of requests.
DO include the artist of your choice in your post!
DO NOT PM your requests to any of the artists, they will be ignored.
DO NOT ask if yours has been done, it will only push you further back on the waiting list.
DO NOT initiate a trade! The artist of your choice will send you the trade request as soon as your art has been compleated!
If you want art by all artists, each one of us will send you the trade at the time of completion.

Remember, this is to help other people, so please do be patient as I may get a numerous amount of requests.

*!*Color Coding for the Artists*!*
Please post all art requests in Blue, to help differentiate the orders from the bumpers
Blue- TheloneBassist46

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~Avitar Art Types Pricing Guide for ALL art~*~

Basic sketch
Head shots: 100-200 gold (Depending on items)
Upper Body: 300-350 (Depending on items)
Full body: 500-600 (Depending on items
Couple: 700-800 (Depending on what kind of pose you want.)
Groups of 3-6: 800-900 (Depending on items)
Groups of 7-9: 900-1000 (Depending on the items each avatar has)
Groups of 10 or more: 1000 and up (Depending on how many avatars and the items each has on them.

TheLoneBassist46's prices for inked drawings, coloured drawings and modified clothing:
Ink outline-
add 100 gold to headshots and upper body
add 150 to full body and couple
add 200 to groups (Of any size)

Coloured drawings-
add 100 gold to headshots and upper body
add 150 to full body and couple
add 200 to groups of 3-5
add 250 to groups of 6-9
add 300 to groups of 10 or more.

Modified Clothing (Applies to upper body, full body, couple, and groups)-
Add 100 to each piece of modified clothing on ALL applicable art.

Ice_Illusion's prices for inked drawings and coloured drawings:
Pen - add 20% (i.e. full body with simple items would be 500 + 100 = 600 gold)
Colour - add 40% (i.e full body with simple items would be 500 + 200 = 700 gold)

~*~*~Ordering Information~*~*~

(Please try to color your request form to differentiate the orders)
Name:~~~~
Type of art:
coloured or not smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheLoneBassist46's info you need to know before you order!
My art will be in pencil, and if you request, I can outline the drawing in ink. I can also change the kind of top or pants you want on your avvie drawing, just give me a reference picture to go off of please!

Request Form for TheLoneBassist46
Name:
Type of avitar art you want:
Do you want it outlined:
Do you want it coloured:
What body position (3/4ths, 1/2)*:
Any modified clothing**:
If so, provide a link or image for each clothing change, and note the person you would like the clothing for:

Couples/Group Art Form
The names of both people:
Type of art:
Positioning of bodies*:
Do you want it colored:
Do you want it outlined:
Any modified clothing**:
If so, provide link to the type of clothing you would like modified on any and all avatars:
*You can choose to have them face each other, sitting back to back, hugging, having the guy/girl hug the other from behind. Just please specify what you would like and I will let you know if It will be possible to do so!*
**note, the body position only applies on full body and couples art.**
***Modified art is so far only available for TheLoneBassist46's orders.***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~*~Figuring out the bill~*~*~
I know that most of this sounds confusing, so here is an example an order.

Name:Thelonebassist46
Type of avitar art you want: Full Body
What body position (3/4ths, 1/2)*: 3/4ths
Do you want it outlined: yes
Do you want it colored: no
Any modified clothing**: Yes
If so, provide a link or image for each clothing change, and note the person you would like the clothing for:dress example

So, with this order compleated:
Full body with a dress:500
modified clothing: 100
Outline of sketch: 150
-------------------------------
Grand total------ 750

If you have any questions, please include them with your post, or send a PM, just don't PM your requests!
The Waiting list!

Most art will be compleated within 5 days (Including some weekends), but if there is a holiday, or a period of time that We are unable to complete any drawings, We will notify the customer, or give a small refund of 50 gold (Depending on how long it took.)

If you have not paid and We have compleated your order, We will hold your drawing for a maximum of 2 weeks. After that time, We will send you a PM of notification and if We do not hear a response within 1 day, you will have to pay a penalty fee. (5 gold)

If you are unsatisfied with your work, We will be more than happy to give you a refund, but please be courtious as this is a charity to help charities! heart

How to tell where you are at in our progress
domokun -current project-
3nodding -next in line-
heart -compleated and paid-
sweatdrop -compleated but have yet to be paid-

The List! (Will update every week)

Previous Customers
OceanSpirit621 heart
Donating Angel heart
Sesumi heart
monkey_grl55 heart
Miyu_sawyer heart
Mekah and Shinbei_Eight heart
RaytheDragon heart
Saddenedbassist46(thelonebassist46) heart
Saddenedbassist46 (Ice_Illusion) heart
~*~*~*Charities and Quests AND Shops we have helped*~*~*~
There is one thing I do need to mention, If we have helped your quest, please make sure that you have some sort of bannar or link that we can use to allow other people to help with your quest or charity!

*~*~*~*Rules to get on the list*~*~*~*
1. No PMing me about how many pages your quest/charity has gotten to, we will check into your page and keep tab on it.
2. You MUST have a link to the quest or charity that we will be helping (Include in your post!)
3. No spamming this charity about your Quest or Charity. Only post Once! (We will find your post, so don't worry.)
4. Your Quest must have at least 10 pages
5. Your Charity must have 5 pages
6. We DO donate to shops, but only those that we feel need to be donated to!
7. Don't forget your manners!!!
8. Did we mention not to beg? You will be put further down the list of charities or quests.

Guide to the symbols!!!
heart We have helped!
domokun We are getting to that one next
whee Still waiting, but not forgot!

Quests:
*+*~My Sweet Lil Questie~*+* = 1k heart
Angel's Quest for 50,000g to donate to people! ~1k heart Link to her Quest! --->CLICKY!!
~*Ray's Quest to Complete her Wishlist*~ biggrin domokun
My Really Big Quest For Lots of Stuff domokun [X]
Kiki Kitty Plushie Quest ~600 gold heart --> [X]
OMG! A BANNAR LINK!!! YAY!!!

User Image

The link defines it all:
User Image
User Image
Ace)-s quest for CoCo Kiki
LOTR18 quest
IrisIrine Quest
Pheonix_Tenshi Baby Seals Quest!

Charities:
The Akura Charity! (They are low on funds! Please help them! ~1k heart No banner, but here's a link!---> Click IT!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The rockers charity (No banner, here's a link! ----> wink
GO HERE!!!!

Shops:
User Image A cool place to get your avatar pixilated and galvanized! ~500 gold heart
Donators and Bumpers!

There are some genorous people out there in Gaia, and we will surely recognize them here!

If you have a quest, and you donate, we will graciously thank you with a free piece of artwork!

Now, there are only 2 rules for bumping:
1. NUMBER YOUR BUMPS! Our team is not going to count all of your bumps! And there will be some times where we will go through the post to make sure that you have bumped the exact number you say you have. If your numberint isn't correct, then you just might be added to the black list!
2. In order to get on our list, you must have 30 bumps! (Or the list gets out of hand...)

Donators:
exclaim Miyu_sawyer ~367 gold! heart
exclaim Mekah ~1k! heart
exclaim Slashy_Ci ~Cool Basic Skirt for thelonebassist46's quest! heart
exclaim Mekah ~basic brown skirt and Olive T-shirt. (Given after thelonebassist46 sold her items and gave guitar to help the charity and other gaians!) heart
Bumpers:
heart Mekah
heart Donating_Angel
GIVEAWAYS!
Now, there will be times when we will take the gold that we have earned and we will do a random drawing to giveaway prizes. This is to help thank those of you who have helped with our quest/charity to help others! If we am feeling nice enough, though, we will choose any random gaian and give them something. This drawing will be held every month and many of the prizes will be uncommon items. (Ex. fox ears or Fox tails)

Rules on how to get a prize!
1. If you donate, we will automatically put you on the list
2. If you are bumping, we will add you on after 20 bumps
3. If you have purchased a piece of art, you will be added
4. If you were one of the first 4 pple to be drawn, you will be added.
5. Be a random Gaian that we choose from any thread at any moment at the end of the month.

Prize of the month:

Winner:

Past prizes and winners:
User Image~G-LOL Black Mistress Top~ --> _B_l_a_c_k_r_o_s_e_
Le Black List...

If you want to get on the list follow these steps:
1. Don't number your bumps correctly when bumping
2. Create a charity or guild that scams people
3. Irritate me or any other staffers enough
4. Have a quest to get on everyone's black list xp heart (There is such a quest!)

The List:
Maxyninja
That's the only one, and we really hope to keep it like that.
*~*~*~*Artist Bios*~*~*~*

Name:TheLoneBassist46
Staff position: Charity creator, head artist
Current mental status: Mellow
Possible way to tick me off: if you mess with my bass guitars, or you just happen to annoy me..
Marital status: I'm an open person, and I can't commit...

Likes: Ramen noodles, drawing, writing, and playing her bass guitar
Dislikes: People who touch my bass guitar, or try to be show offs

Favorite words: Spaztastic, Confuzzled, Edumatated, OMG, Craptasitc, Groovy, Funkalishus, and the most awesomest word yet: Supercadufradulisticexpialadocious!

Music: Mellow/ trippy music, my friend's band Flicker's music, Rock and all the subgenres that fall under rock, funk, jazz, and some international.

Contact info
email: thelonebassist46@hotmail.com
or
ceras_victoria0409@yahoo.com

AIM: thelonebassist46
or
CandyMatthews29

Gaia Info:
Guilds:
Bass players Guild Of Gaia
Gaian British Guild
Guild Link!!!
*~*~*~*~*Banners and Quest we are on!*~*~*~*~*

We need banners to help promote this charity quest ish thing! If someone would be willing to make some bannars, we would be greatly appreciative and will pay a decent amount!!! heart mrgreen heart mrgreen

BANNARS!!!

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8648763&][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/moonlight293/Stuff/Artcharity.bmp[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8648763&][img]http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7558/gaac2po.gif[/img][/URL]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8648763&][img]http://i3.tinypic.com/vy012b.jpg[/img][/url]

Our Quests!
Like any relatively sane gaian, we too quest for certain things.

We can assure you that if you donate any item of our quests, you will get 2 free artwork of any kind! And you will be added onto our list for the contest.

TheLoneBassist46's current quest is:
exclaim Aquamarine UpsideDown Top exclaim

THANK YOU for helping this charity. We know that through this, we can accomplish so much for so many gaians! mrgreen heart
*~*~*Art Types!!!*~*~*

Here is a post that displays all the different types of art we do! For the moment, there are no chibis, upper body and groups b/c no one has ordered them yet.
Please click on the link to see the ones we have so far!

Full Body examples by thelonebassist46
Example 1 (Donating_Angel)

2 Full Body's of modified avatar clothing (Done for different site):
Example 1 (Non Gaian Avatar)
Example 2 (Non Gaian Avatar)

Head Shots examples by thelonebassist46
Headshot1
Headshot2

Couples done by thelonebassist46
Mekah and Shinbeh_eight
So, can I post now? I want free avatar art! blaugh I'm questing right now so, yeah. sweatdrop
Name: Donating Agel
Type of avitar art you want: Full Body please biggrin
What body position (3/4ths, 1/2; applies only on full body and couple): 3/4ths

I will do some banners for you if I get some free time biggrin (probably in the weekend biggrin )
OceanSpirit621
So, can I post now? I want free avatar art! blaugh I'm questing right now so, yeah. sweatdrop
please fill out the information that I need, you can find that in the 2nd post mrgreen
Thank you! heart
Donating Angel
Name: Donating Agel
Type of avitar art you want: Full Body please biggrin
What body position (3/4ths, 1/2; applies only on full body and couple): 3/4ths

I will do some banners for you if I get some free time biggrin (probably in the weekend biggrin )

thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces