Welcome to Gaia! ::

10 Gold if you look at our quests?

Yes! 1 100.0% [ 603 ]
Total Votes:[ 603 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1006 1007 1008 > >> >>> »|

~* Ethereal Joins Infernal *~
The Quests for Angelic Minis and a Devil Tail
ALIVE AND KICKING FOR TWO FULL YEARS!
SEE POST 14 fOR SECOND ANNIVERSARY CONTEST INFO!
User Image
User Image

This is one of those odd situations as far as questing is concerned. Shin Seiki here is questing to become a truly Ethereal being, a guiding light to the masses, while I, Ashram the VIIth, am questing to become a truly Infernal being, the Diabolic Suit. We've decided to put aside our differences that would usually lead to us attempting to do horrible things to the other ... maiming, backstabbing, torturing ... and that's just me! We want to achieve our goals, but in order to do it we need a sign that shows that we have become what we are questing to become.

Shin Seiki seeks the ever glorious Angelic Minis, a truly baffling quest!

I seek the coveted Devil Tail, an equally challenging quest. I've been questing for this item for almost a year now, (started about mid July 2004) but my old thread went the way of the dinosaur because of the upgrades to the Gaia Forums.

We cannot do this on our own, so we are asking you, our fellow Gaians to help us in any way you can.

Updates
6/26/2005 - Dual Quest with Shin is OPEN!

7/28/2005 - A dedicated donator, Rock Lee-chan, receives a thank you gift for her generosity.

8/12/2005 - Rock Lee-chan gives us a banner image for the front page. She's going out of her way to help us both and we greatly appreciate it.

8/30/2005 - Rei Ayanami receives the greatest amount of ultra super mega oogles of awsome awsomeness respect, love and thanks from me, Ashram VII. She is letting me borrow her Devil Tail ... and I am eternally grateful. biggrin

9/6/2005 - Added LilyChan's quest link in the Link page 3nodding

11/28/2005 - Rock Lee-chan breaks the 10,000 gold donation mark with another donation. Shin and I owe her so much. Thank you! biggrin

2/6/2006 - Rock Lee-chan surprises both Shin and I by not only donating over 5,000 gold to each of our quest ... but by giving us another banner image! We cannot thank her enough for her continued generosity. Thank you thank you thank you!

2/19/2006 - Eternal HiMe graces me this morning with a wonderful donation of 2,000 gold! I thank her immensley for her generosity as well as her help in bumping this thread.

4/8/2006 - ~ M i Y A k O gives me a very handsome donation! 25,000 smackeroos!

4/9/2006 - An old friend, Deuxia Devonair, drops by and donates 1,000 gold. ^^

4/10/2006 - FLCL Boy gives with the charitable awsomeness 12,000 denero!

5/12/2006 - The Brigeeda continues with her charitable ways and donates the seventh donation letter today! A big thank you goes out to her. biggrin

6/26/2006 - ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Hard to believe we've been going at this for a full year now. @_@ Let's hope it doesn't last a whole lot longer. xd
This, ladies and gents, is the quest of a lowly man to claim the title of the Diabolic Suit. Anything but a Devil Tail to achieve this goal simply will not do. And why not? The Devil Tail is the epitome of diabolicalness, of ... The Diablo ... Plus, it is rather nice to look at, isn't it? That curve, that pointed tip, that black color ... Oh yes ... it makes my blood boil with delight!

But I digress, here is my progress thus far.

The Quest

Devil Tail
Description: A classical devil tail, long associated with shady tricksters. [Unisex]
Value: 5,500,000-6,000,000
Sellback Value: 1,000
Equip: Lower Body
Origin: Thank You Letter for October 2003
Value: 1,000
Sellback Value: 0

Progress

Current Funds - 3,000,000g Updated ever 1,000g (50% Complete)
-------------------------

Donations:
Kyandai - 1,000g in items (first donation)
Poor Judgment - 400g
Akaeshia - 150g
Schooshy - 808g <-- Head of Lonely a** Foundation
Luca_Luna - 100,000g
sybrid - Striped Stockings
Shin Seiki - 2,000g
Sabi-shii - 1,000g
Evil Spoon Child - 25,000g in gold and items
Grip Tight Thin - 800g
Ash The Loyal Knight - 500g
Unknown Soldier - 769g
Yuri_shoujo - 500g
nagisa_kaworu17 - 1,650g
Fainne Roisin - 1,000g
GASOC Guild - 20,000g
icebrat - 3,525g
Mikashi - 1,200g
Vampiress Rhiannon - 900 gold
RockLee-chan - 26,860 gold
stemo - 800 gold
Streamjumper - 2,000 gold
Eternal Hime - 4,075 gold
Brigeeda - Nov. 2005 Letter + Dec. 2005 Letter + Jan. 2006 Letter + Feb. 2006 Letter + March 2006 Letter + April 2006 Letter + May 2006 Letter " June 2006 Letter + July 2006 Letter + August 2006 Letter + September 2006 Letter + October 2006 Letter + November 2006 Letter
Seosaimhthin - 100 gold
~ M i Y A k O - 25,000 gold
Deuxia Devonair - 1,000 gold
FLCLBoy - 12,000 gold
RaddPixieSticQueen - 1,500 gold
User Image

ANNOUNCEMENT! 11/12/07 - QUEST IS COMPLETE! I'd like to thank Onifiredemon for the tremendous amount of help he provided to reaching this goal. Thank you eternally my friend.

Hello, and welcome to my long journey for the Mini Angel Wings. This is my second quest ever and this time I have teamed up with my good friend Ashram, who is also on his way to achieving his dream avatar. I hope you can help any way you can.

Who am I, Why I am doing this quest, etc.

I found this item to be close to me for some time, because they look very similar to the A-10 connectors, part of Neon Genesis Evangelion, my favorite anime of all time. I recently gave up on the A-10 connector Crusade, due to what the Gaia panel at A-Kon 16 told me. So, with that gone, I hope to do whatever it takes to achieve this stunning item.

The A-10 Connector Crusade was an item petition to get the connectors Evangelion pilots wore on their heads as items in Gaia. Unfortunately, like most item petitions this specific, they're just another meaningless thread. Although, I admit that I did have good times with it, among the discussions, arguments and whatnot.

If you're curious, here's a link to my old A-10 Connector Crusade.

I am also the captain of the Evangelion Fan Hangout Guild. Many thanks to Sir Langley for creating it in the first place.

To visit the Evangelion Fan Hangout Thread, click here
To visit the Evangelion Fan Hangout Guild, click here

I've been with Gaia for well over a year now, but I usually only post in the anime forums. Now, I'm discovering the General and Extended Discussion threads. I just try to participate in Gaia more and more, little by little.

With rules and such coming up right after my quest information, the next posts (listed here) will organize in depth information about the Mini Angel Wings.

Post 3 - Introduction and Updates
Post 4 - Item Information
Post 5 - Progress, Future Plans, and Current Offer
Post 6 - Items for Sale and Commissions
Post 7 - Donator's List and Special Mentions
Post 12 - Updates
Post 14 - Bumping Contest Rules and Prizes

Updates have been duplicating this post due to length, so I will now put them in Post 12, as indicated in the Table of Contents

If any links are broken, feel free to PM Ashram or myself or post in the thread about them and he'll fix them immediately.

Want to link me? Here's the link and picture:
User Image

Shin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8594967

Item Information

Angelic Scarf:

I know what you're thinking. I thought you were fighting for minis! Well, seeing as inflation is spiraling out of control, it seems that this is the closest item to my current realistic value and it would make a great addition to my other scarf. Although I hate switching midway, it really is for the best.

User Image
Progress, Future Plans, and Current Offer

Here's what I have so far in gold, along with my plans for future income, advertising, etc. Most of this information will be on Updates, but this post will compile everything.

I will also post a current offer to maintain that I do in fact have the investments as part of the offer, regardless of how low the offer may seem.

COMPLETED as of 11/12/07

It has come to my attention that investments are the way to go, so once I seriously get some time together, I'm going to compile all major items for trade/sale.

I have several plans in the works, seeing as how this quest will not be easy. Once they are for certain, I will post links here and the Updates area.

It'll be a long quest, and I know this, but, I wouldn't have started it and not had some plans and goals in mind.

Current Offer - Much more to come

20,000g

Items for Sale and Minishop

My shop will continuously have items for sale, mainly clothes and event items I will never use. If I don't have something for sale, I'm usually running an inventory or price check at the time, so bear with me.

Event Items

Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 3

Miscellaneous/Store Items

None at the moment.

Donation Letters

None at the moment. Odds are I'll have to go against my plans and save them for investments. In the meantime, stay tuned for updates (as of 9/16/05)

Prices will be based on the Pure E.V.I.L. Price Guide. For simplicity, I will only use E.V.I.L. to judge my prices, and they will be at competitive prices, not at donation prices.

Minishop

Closed at the moment. First, I really have to decide what to do and have the time to do it. Until then, I'll leave this space for that.

Donator's List and Special Mentions

This page is in honor to those who have selflessly contributed to my cause. I am forever thankful for their support.

Also, I will have special thanks to those who have helped along the way.

I also want to make this clear, since I didn't really give this much thought before:
If for some reason I decide to quit this quest, all donations will be returned (in terms of gold and items).

Donations

onifiredemon -HUGE Donations- helped me finish quest! I owe him big time.
icebrat - First donation of 625g! (Later donations:900g) heart
Vampiress Rhiannon - 800g heart
Rei Ayanami - Let me borrow the Minis heart x a lot
RockLee-chan - 23,850g eek heart (We also thank her for her lovely banner that resides in our first post!)
Sir Langley - Artist of my lovely banner and signature. Forever in her debt heart
Yuri_shoujo - 1,000g heart
Eternal Hime - 6,075g heart
Rinku779 - 164g - I had fun in his thread. Good luck with the couple quest!
stars.cry - 25,000g heart also a good friend of Lee-chan!
RaddPixieSticQueen
Kaldeagirl - 5,000g and many donation items! Thank you and good luck on your future ventures. We'll miss you!
onifiredemon - 50,000g!!! Thanks a million, and glad to have you back in Gaia smile
Rei___Ayanami - Met randomed, pmed randomly, and with a little media help, she donates 1,500g. Thank you!

Special Mentions

The Pure E.V.I.L. Price Guide Guild - Provides most of my pricing needs. An excellent team.
Dreams By Ducky - Duckling created the minibanner you see as my sig. Many thanks to her brilliant work.
G.E.N. Database - Another excellent item database that provides handy images of the items with constantly updated prices. Check them out if you plan to quest.

All donators and bumpers will also get a place on the VIP post of the quest thread.

Item Information

Behold: The beautiful Mini Angel Wings - Note: this information is beyond obsolete. Updates to come later.:

User Image
Mini Angel Wings
Description: Adorable little wings so cute they could only have come from heaven ^_^ [Unisex]
Value: 8,300,000 to 9,000,000
Equip: Head

Origin: Thank You Letter for September 2003
User Image
Value: 7,200,000 to 7,800,000

Both items are currently rising steadily in value. Value as of 6/28/06 within the marketplace: 8.1 million. I have also included the exact description from TEH GUIDE.

TEH GUIDE
September 2003

User Image
Thank You Letter for September 2003
We value it in: 7,300,000-7,500,000
Temporary artificial inflated price:8,000,000-8,400,000
Compared to last update this item: User Image
User Image

Contains:

User Image
Mini Angel Wings
We value it in: 7,250,000-7,450,000
Temporary artificial inflated price: 8,000,000-8,400,000
Compared to last update this item: User Image
Sofie's Style: [x]
User Image User Image

Notes: The majority of the popular price guides have now vanished (E.V.I.L., G.E.N., S.I.N. and even lesser known ones such as the Lucky Devil). Right now, I am conducting my own research.
What is Welcome

You can help me bump this page! We'll even thank you for doing so and add you to the bumpers page after you've bumped five times, so bump away!

You can just shoot the breeze. Talk to Shin, talk to me or talk to the other regulars. Just be sensitive to the rules. (see What is NOT Welcome)

Respect for your fellow bumpers/chatters and their comments/beliefs/what-not.

Donaters! (Naturally) All donaters will be added to the special list of The VIP List.

What is NOT Welcome

Spamming will not be tolerated. You will be courteously warned and asked to stop the first time, then asked to leave the second time, and then reported the third time.
Flaming will not be tolerated. Take it somewhere else please.

How You Can Help

You can be a bumper!
You can be a regular!
You can donate gold!
You can donate items!
Bumpers

This is where we honor our bumpers who have donated their time to support our thread.
You must have bumped at least 5 times to be placed on this list.
If you would really like your name to be on this list, please number your posts.

2Brolly4 heart - Our first bumper!
white_ichigo8592 heart
icebrat heart - first to page 100!
Bl4ck Sn0w heart
Unknown Soldier heart
Vampiress Rhiannon heart
kp606
zzzsleepieezzz heart
Sheamaru
Rei Ayanami heart
Asuka heart
Mister Waffles
Ceridwen the Celt heart
RockLee-chan heart
Sir Langley heart
Comrade Clara
FLCLboy heart
Bl4ck Sn0w heart
LilyChan
Eternal Hime
]-[Sephiroth]-[
Black Ice Dream
PrincessBecka
kenshin12 heart
Losuni
imuurmi
Exerzet

Those names with a heart are regulars and friends from other threads and quests. We appreciate your prolonging support. 3nodding

The V.I.P. List

This page is dedicated to the people who are as persistant in helping us reach our goal as we are!

Kyandai
- Head of the Department of Employee "Correction"
Poor Judgment - Chief Advisor in Internet Security and "Usage"
Akaeshia - Head Trainer in the "Legal" Actions towards Lawsuit Claimers
Schooshy - Head of Department of Intelligence Collection
Luca_Luna - Head Trainer of "Room Service" Employees for Hotel Division
Evil Spoon Child - Foreign Representative...Spy
sybrid - Official Baby "Food" Taste Tester
Sir Langely - Company Ninja #1
Sabi-shii - Lead Researcher in Virus "Treatment"
Grip Tight Thin - Chief of Word Usage and Eater of Clowns
Bl4ck Sn0w - Finance "Retriever" (Bounty Hunter)
Unknown Soldier - Collateral "Collector" (Company Assassin)
Yuri_shoujo - Company Ninja #2
Fainne Roisin - Head of National "Negotiations"
nagisa_kaworu17 - Chef "Eat Fresh"
GASOC Guild - Team of subliminalmessage Advertisement
Mikashi - Head of Treasury Department
icebrat - "Mother" of the Bumping Syndicate
Vampiress Rhiannon - Bumping Syndicate Trainer
RockLee-chan - Head Martial Arts Trainer for Security
Streamjumper - Chief Bunny
Brigeeda - Head of Grunny and Ninja Invasion Affairs

BLACK LIST

If you're on this list, it means you didn't obey the rules or you pissed one of us off. Shame on you. Shame, shame.

~*None so far! Let's keep it that way, shall we?*~
Links Page

First Link!

User Image

- Nyome's quest

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9661161
- 2Brolly4's quest

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Updates

11/7/07 - Finally made major updates. I am now questing for Angelic Scarf. Item selling has begun. Check shop for details.

7/18/07 - Wow, looks like just in time for the 2nd year festivities. Check the contest link down there.

12/128/06 - Yeah, looks like I have time for Gaia. It's not that much work.

I got a nice donation after a little help with some media. Check out the donation post for details. Thank you!

11/21/06 - I've updated my progress a little, and sadly, I will have to take a break from Gaia for a good 2 months, perhaps even longer.

The reason is purely academic and maybe in my free time, I will periodically stop in, like when donation items drop. In the meantime, please hang out with the rest of the group and know that I'm still in the game.

11/2/06 - Oni delivers a huge donation of 50,000g and I'm extremely grateful for his kindness upon his return.

With that note, Kaldea has also reached her quest goal since my last update, so congratulations to her.

10/20/06 - Wow, long time since update. Kaldea has returned with a quest and Ashram is getting even closer to the end of it, so I think it might be my turn to be generous. These two have helped me a lot so hopefully I'll whip something together soon.

8/21/06 - The contest ended a long time ago, but it was a great success. Prizes have been given out and everthing is in order.

In big news, Kaldeagirl donated a variety of nice items to me in her leaving of Gaia. I wish her well on her future ventures and I hope she returns someday.

7/16/06 - Icebrat donates another generous 500g! Big thanks to her during this donation drought smile

6/28/06 - The contest begins! Ashram and I will run this contest until the end of July, so please keep up!

Also, I have updated my offer on the Minis. It's still not enough, but it's definitely a start.

6/26/06 - 1 year anniversary! I have posted the rules for the bumping contest, but prizes are still being compiled so please wait a few more days.

4/15/06 - 2 donations come in with Eternal Hime at 2,000 and Icebrat at 100. Thank you to you both!

4/11/06 - This happened a few days ago, but I will just report it now. A good friend of Lee-chan generously came to Ashram and I and donated a whopping 25,000 each to our quests. A huge thanks goes out to... stars.cry!!! heart
4/3/06 - I've been neglicting this thread once again and I apologize. It took another kind donation of 6,000 from Lee-chan to finally get me back to working for this item, so I have found a way. Sort of.

I now gamble for a constant source of income. From Blackjack alone, I have garnered almost 5,000 just from ticket sales, so the constant flow of gold is a good idea. I did take a hit from the reserves to invest in some earlier donation letters which may or may not turn out to be a loss.

More news later. Thanks for all who still support Ashram and I. We still appreciate your support.
2/7/06 - Lee-chan wows us again with a very generous donation of 7,000. I truly want to get back into the groove of things with her boost.
2/4/06 - Wow, busy times. Sorry about the lack of updates and activity. I'm still alive!

Icebrat swings in with a kind donation of 100g so much thanks to her for that.
12/25/05 - Eternal Hime drops a 1,000 donation on me and I couldn't be more thankful. Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks for supporting Ashram and I through this long quest.
12/4/05 - Lee-chan moves in for a coup de grace with another generous 1,000g donation. She is definitely too good to us.
11/28/05 - Holy moly, Lee-chan blows me away with another generous donation of 3,000g! Much thanks to her.
11/27/05 - A little late on my part, but Icebrat swoops in with another 100g donation.
11/13/05 - Icebrat turns up the randomness meter with a quick but kind donation of 100g smile
11/06/05 - After participating in a bumping contest for a few days, the contest runner decided to end it early and gave me a little gift as a sorry. I put it up on the donations page.

If you're curious, here is now their couples quest thread:
Rinku and Star's Couple Quest
10/26/05 - Eternal Hime surprises me with a sneak donation attack of 350g! A thank you goes out to her.
10/25/05 - Lee-Chan swings in again with another kind 600g donation. I hope I don't run out of space for this first post, or else I'll have to move my updates to a reserved spot.
10/24/05 - I forgot to mention this, so excuse me please. I'd like to thank Lee-chan again for her recent donation of 600g. I'm really starting to lose track heart
10/13/05 - It was time to let the dream go back and give back the Mini Angel Wings to Rei. It was fun but I prefer to look as poor as I actually am sometimes ^^
9/15/05 - Well, times have changed in ten days. Investments seem to be the way to go but I have to really think about it when it comes donation money.

Speaking of which, I forgot to update with Lee-chan's generous donations of 650 and 1,000 g. I'm so glad to have her help.
9/5/05 - In an effort to gain money, I feel that it's better for me to do active duties, such as the casino or the fishing. After careful deliberation and research, I have decided to get into fishing as another means of income.

There's a lot to learn and to know, so now I lurk around the fishing threads, hoping I can pick up some useful information. The thing is that it is all down to the bitter luck.

Anyhow, I do not plan on using donation funds to fuel this venture of mine, so once Halloween rolls around, I will sell the Halloween '04 items so that I can pay for a new rod, upgrade it, and get some bait. It might be awhile, but I really want to avoid using donation money.
8/27/05 - Vampiress Rhiannon follows up with another dual donation to Ashram and I. A big thank you goes to her.
8/26/05 - Icebrat swoops in with another kind donation of 125 g! I'm always grateful for any amount.

On another note, I've added a new tag line to my donations post. Just to reinterate it, I'll say it here as well:
If for any reason I decide to quit this quest, all donations will be returned (in terms of gold and items).

Don't get me wrong; this is no indication of me ending this so soon, but a backup plan never hurt anyone.
8/24/05 - RockLee-chan shows her dedication with another generous donation of 1,000 gold. Thank you again.
8/16/05 - Yuri_shoujo shows her kindness and support with a donation! A big thank you goes out to her.
8/15/05 - Oh boy, another slew of updates: RockLee-chan never stops with her philantropy as she delivers yet another donation in my direction. I'm in joyous shock with her devotion, so I hope to myself that I can truly return the favor someday.

Also, some big news: I've received a new banner and sig for my part of the quest thread. The artwork was done by the one and only Sir Langley and like always, her work is stunning and amazing. A huge thanks to her.
8/13/05 - RockLee-chan outstands us again with not just another gold donation, but one involving a new banner for the thread! Can we ever say thank you enough?
8/12/05 - It's been about a month since some updates, so I did a little around my posts. Also, another kind donation came my way from RockLee-chan! Many thanks once again.
7/13 - Rei Ayanami has been kind enough to let me borrow her Mini Angel Wings for a undisclosed amount of time! A big thank you to her. Even though I won't be keeping them, I'll add her to my donators list for her generosity.
7/1/05 - It appears E.V.I.L. has switched to a new guild to update their prices. I have switched my links accordingly, although prices has yet to change for the minis.

Here is a link to their new price guide: Pure E.V.I.L. Price Guide

Also, I have changed my code box into a quote box for 1 main reason: everytime I edit this post, it adds :1 to both tags of the bbcode, which makes it very annoying to erase everytime I need an edit. Not a big deal, but just an FYI to anyone who wants to use it.
6/29/05 - It seems I have stumbled upon G.E.N.'s online price guide that includes many features within its item database. Therefore, I have updated the price of the Minis. S.I.N. is still nowhere to be found though...
6/27/05 - Received two donations, one from icebrat and the other from Vampiress Rhiannon heart Much love for them.
6/26/05 - Dual Quest with Ashram_VII has begun. Construction still underway.
2 Year Anniversary Bumping and Dice Contest! Begins on (7/21/07)

Two years ago, Ashram and I teamed up for some pricey items and although things have changed since then, we still love this thread and want to keep it going.

Together, we have made friends and meet many new people, some who showed us great generosity. Now it's time to give back to those who have given us so much.

Rules of the Contest and Conditions for Winning! Read it all please!

1. You must number your bumps. I will backlog, so please do not cheat, even by one or two bumps.

2. The contest will last until September 9th, 2007 (9/9/07). The 3 individuals with the highest bump counts will win their corresponding prizes.

3. No mules please. Keep it to one account per person.

DICE CONTEST

4. To win the dice contest, roll ten 12-sided dice. Total values less than 30 or greater than 100 will win the prize stated below. You must PM me or Ashram a link to your roll as well.

Anyone is eligible for this, including the current bumpers, so get rolling right away!

5. Thread rules and Gaia ToS apply.

6. Ashram and I hold the right to alter and/or insert new rules as needed.

There will be zero tolerance for breaking any of these rules. You will be removed from the contest immediately.

The Prizes!

1st Place:Thank You Letter for June 2007 and the entire Halloween 2K5 Set or the entire Winter 2K5 Set

2nd Place:Thank You Letter for July 2007 and the entire Halloween 2K5 Set

3rd Place:The entire Halloween 2K5 Set or the entire Winter 2K5 set, depending on which 1st place chooses.

Dice Game Prize! - The entire Easter 2K6 Set!

One Year Anniversary Prizes and Winners!
    1st Place - Angelbow!
    2nd Place - Choice of 2 Holiday items from 2005! (Halloween, Winter and Easter)
    3rd Place - Choice of 1 Holiday item from 2005! (Halloween, Winter, and Easter)

Dice Game Prize - Choice of 1 Holiday item from 2005! (Halloween, Winter, and Easter) - First dice game winner: Losuni!

Also = All Winners, if they are questers and/or from a charity will have an honorary place on our links post!

Contestants and Winners!

3rd Place: Unknown Soldier - 197
      2nd Place: Losuni - 1677 <---- Winner of the 1st Dice Game Prize!
      Icebrat - 13
      1st Place: FLCLboy - 2110
      2Brolly4 - 7
      imuurmi - 12

The Winners are bolded and tagged accordingly. Congratulations to the winners of the bumping contest!

When the contest ends, the winners will be PMed about what prizes they have won. 2nd and 3rd place will receive further instructions so they receive the items they want.

Remember, the winner of the dice game must PM Ashram or me a link to the winning roll. If there are multiple PMs, Ashram and I will choose the earliest one with the winning roll.

Bumping Contestants and Winners!

3rd Place:
    2nd Place:
    1st Place:

-Beginning of Contest (7/28/07)-
    Unknown Solider - 172
    Internal-Ace - 5
    Eternal Hime - 72
    2-Brolly - 7
    KishoTenshi - 15

The Winners are bolded and tagged accordingly. Congratulations to the winners of the bumping contest!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff