Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grand Opening!!!!

New thread to the Tandem Quest. Currently Chelly has been in and out but she is questing for super heroish stuff. I'll be fixing and setting up the next few days, Please be patiant and thank you to all the past posters =)

Intro

Yukaru's Thoughts

User Image

Hi All, it's me Jeff aka YuYo, those of you from the old thread welcome back, sorry it took so long to remake a new one =S But I'm semi back, I'll make sure to update more as I go long =)

Like before please make any donations to me or Chelly.

Thanks always everyone!!!

Chelly's Thoughts -- Straight from the Pirates mouth!

User Image

<Me YuYo, Chelly is not available but I'm sure she would like to thank Jennis for badgering us about a new thread lol>

Index

:coming soon:
Quest

Yukaru's Quest!!!

I'm currently questing for nothing at the moment, other than Mini's which will take forever to get. But I do really want those Tuxes, haha

Current Gold:

Chelly's Quest!!!

Chelly's looking to be more of a pirate and a super hero, once I get a hold of her I'll see what items she needs most

Current Gold:
Donators / Bumpers / Friends

Friendly Links

Gaian Art

Shop and Items for sale!

Blacklist / General Bad stuff

Our Thank You to you all!

User Image

YuYo - I personal would love to thank Bee, she is a gem of a girl and she really is a great friend. Chelly for being the cousin that got me to go here in the first place lol. Let's see I also like to thank everyone who supported our last quest, the Angels, Jennis, Eawan, and so many others that I can't name at the moment. THANKS!!! you all are so cool =)
and we are off!! all that is need are the usual suspects >_> *waits for them to post*

5,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
question exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items