Post 5: Charity Funds and Items
Post 6: Blacklist / Whitelist
Post 7: Bumpers / Regulars
Post 8: Reserved
Post 9: Reserved
Post 10: Reserved
Post 11: Reserved
Post 12: Reserved

NOTE: If you are going to donate, please send all trades to 'The 2113 Charity'! It is the gold holding mule that my friend is running for me!
Thanks for donating! =^_^=

This charity is run by me, myself and I (I was going to have help, but it would just complicate things). Charities are very well known between all Gaians, whether your a newb or an oldbie.

My story
One day on Gaia, I decide to start a quest. Not just any quest, but my first quest. I got on Gaia every day after school and posted and polled to my hearts content, and after I finished my first quest, it kind of got dull. So, I made another one, and the one I'm on now. But the only reason I ever stayed on Gaia, was because of charities. Charities helped me get my Staff of The Angels in three days. A lot of it was staying up all night polling and posting, but the thing that gave me that extra boost were charities. Some Gaian who was there to give away they're gold. And, now I'm going to join that ring of trusty and generous Gaians, to now start my own charity thread.

Here at 'The 2113 Charity', we are not a "Please the newbs / n00bs!" charity. We are here for the dedicated Gaians who are devoted to their quests. If we feel the need, we will either dedicate all gold made in [insert number] amount of day(s) to you, or just a simple donation. Whether it be big or small, we are here to help; Just don't take advantage of us.
<center>User Image

1. When you apply, post it in the forum and PM me. To make sure I get it.
2. Do not insult anyone on the whitelist.
3. Don't be stupid just to piss someone off.
4. If you want to be a bumper, bump more than 20 times. If you don't want to bump, but chat, it will still be counted as a bump; If you number them before the talk.
5. READ THE TEXT BEFORE THE FORM. It's EXTREMELY easy to tell if you don't. So just read the damn text.
6. The secret phrase for the form is "Ego Drug is teh secks."
7. Fill out the form completely. Don't leave gaps in it. If you can't fill the whole thing out, then your not getting a donation.
8. Don't use mule accounts to get more donations. That equals an automatic blacklist.
9. Stick around and talk for a while. gonk
10. You can apply again, it's just that your donation will be reduced than what it would be. sweatdrop
11. If you are asked to leave, then do it. Don't start cussing everyone out. If I or another person of importance tells you to leave, then it's for a reason.
<center>User Image

To sign up, you must fill out this form completely. No, the secret phrase is NOT optional. If you miss it, and then post it again, you will get a donation, but lessened that normal. The WHOLE form must be filled out, I don't know how much I can stress this. If your a n00b, don't expect to get donated to. And, for the form, be literate. It increases your chances, and gets you respect. You must have more than 75o posts, unless I can tell your devoted. You must have a quest thread, and it must be at least 15 pages long. I will be checking. Also, it's common courtesy to say thank you. So, put it in the trade Thanks, or something of that sort, or it'll be cancelled. PS; Thanks for following the rules and reading this. =3

[b]Username :[/b]
[b]Item Your Questing For :[/b]
[b]How Much Gold You Have Towards Item / Cost :[/b]
[b]Post Total :[/b]
[b]Quest Thread :[/b]
[b]Why should you get my gold? :[/b]
[b]The Secret Phrase :[/b]
<center>User Image
The daily donators on this list have promised that they will either donate 1oo g a day, or 7oo weekly. NOTE: We will not be donating unless we have more then at least 5oo gold. If under, then all requests will be ignored until we have enough gold again to donate. Send all trades to 'The 2113 Charity', and titled. If they are sent to me, I will take is as a donation to me (even though it'll most likely still end up in the charity).

Egotistical Drug ~ 250g a day ~ 3,75og donated
kibaZgirl ~ 1oog a day ~ 3oog donated
Rei_Kazeko ~ 1oog a day ~ 35o donated

User Image

crzyblonde77 ~ 5oog
nabokovfan4ever ~ 3oog
<center>User Image

2,337g. ninja
<center>User Image
NOTE: Grey = Whitelist , Red = Blacklist

RazorbladeXxRomance : My Gaian wife. ^_^
godgift : A fellow charity runner. He's one of my good friends.
CattiBrieann : Yet another charity runner. Watch out for her, she's a generous person, and if your lucky she might randomly donate to you. But don't PM her asking for gold.
<center> User Image
NOTE: Please number your bumps! I don't have enough time to count them!

Emo Nerd [50 bumps]
kibaZgirl [24 bumps]
Coatbutton [22 bumps]
<center> [ Reserved ]
<center> [ Reserved ]
[ Reserved ]
[ Reserved ]
[ Reserved ]
The Charity Gold Holding Mule

Send all donations to this account.
Bump. ninja
Bump. ninja