Welcome to Gaia! ::

Question Mark.

? 0.44628099173554 44.6% [ 108 ]
<3 0.4297520661157 43.0% [ 104 ]
0.12396694214876 12.4% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 242 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

ATTENTION! First person to post on page 30 will get 7 Eggs for FREE! Sound any good?

User Image

The seven eggs of I Love Egg are not normal ones.
They express feelings through seven cute expressions.
In addition, these seven eggs are so fashionable that they like to wear pretty clothes.
They are jealous of one another, trhing to get the prettiest clothes.
They act like characters of fairy tales.
They always attemp to change, since they feel that they cannot stay in the refrigerator as normal eggs.
They wish to be reborn.
Decide which egg is the prettiest!

(( By iloveegg.com ))

Owner of the shop is...
Linn Kiliya
And currently helping with pixel egg edits...
starladyplace

Link me?
User Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/agrv4][img]http://tinyurl.com/9gsjs[/img][/URL]
User ImageRules:

1. The pixels were made by me. So do not change them in any way and say you made them.

2. Sure I made the pixels. But to not tell me that I am stealing the I Love Egg characters. I have given credit to the I Love Egg site in alot of places in this thread. And go ahead and check in the Credit post. There will be a link.

3. Please do not direct link. I may have to host my pixels on a different server. So I dont want you to lose the egg you have ordered.

4. Please don't be is so much of a hurry for me to make more pixels. This is just a thing I do on my free time. I dont spend all my time working on these.

5. Bumps are welcome and loved. Donations are welcome too. I made this thread of course so I can get more gold for my quests. And if it turns out good enough I will keep it going even when my quests are done.
User ImageUpdates:

04.05.2006. Okay, so I haven't updated in awhile. And yeah, I changed the thing to win 7 free eggs to plage 30 instead of page 50. So it is pretty close. x]

11.25.2005. I have made some Christmas limiteds. And only one of them is being put up for now. There will be 20 of each being sold. That will be it. x] Well I hope you enjoy the Christmas Limiteds.

09.28.2005. Wow, no update in so long. x_x I'm sorry. I'm making more eggs and I think I'll drop the price a little bit. =] I also have a few more links. I luff to be linked and have links so please ask me about links and I will link you! <3 And I got an awesome freebie for being first poster in a shop. I added a link and I'm going to put the items I've gotten from shops somewhere. I'm still thinking. Its so great ^^

07.01.2005. I thought my shop was lost for awhile. But it came back. And I added Strawberry eggs today! Yay! X3

06.09.2005. Made new eggs. And a cute Flower Egg background. And I also made a link button so if you would like to exchange links just tell me! ^^

06.05.2005. Made Shop and added plain eggs. I will make more eggs soon and add them. This is just to start.
[Edit]
Just added the eggs dressed as Flowers. I'm thinking about what to put for freebies. x3
Freebies:

Here is my first freebie. Take it, put it anywhere you like. Put it in your siggie. Just dont remove my credit and sell it like you made it by yourself. Because I made it! lol X3 Anyways... Enjoy!

<center>
User Image</center>

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/preciousmagic/pixels/freebie.gif[/IMG]
Eggs:

User Image
Egg 1. 85 Gold.
Egg 2. 85 Gold.
Egg 3. 85 Gold.
Egg 4. 85 Gold.
Egg 5. 85 Gold.
Egg 6. 85 Gold.
Egg 7. 85 Gold.

User Image

User Image
Flower 1. 100 Gold.
Flower 2. 100 Gold.
Flower 3. 100 Gold.
Flower 4. 100 Gold.
Flower 5. 100 Gold.
Flower 6. 100 Gold.
Flower 7. 100 Gold.

User Image
Flower w/ Background. 115 gold.

User Image

User Image
Rainbow 1. 100 Gold.
Rainbow 2. 100 Gold.
Rainbow 3. 100 Gold.
Rainbow 4. 100 Gold.
Rainbow 5. 100 Gold.
Rainbow 6. 100 Gold.
Rainbow 7. 100 Gold.

User Image

User Image
Strawberry 1. 100 Gold.
Strawberry 2. 100 Gold.
Strawberry 3. 100 Gold.
Strawberry 4. 100 Gold.
Strawberry 5. 100 Gold.
Strawberry 6. 100 Gold.
Strawberry 7. 100 Gold.
How To Order:

1. Pick the Egg you like.

2. Copy & Paste the form below and fill in the info needed.

[size=9][color=#FE5AAC]Buy An Egg[/color].
Egg Name & Number. And Price. ____
Egg Name & Number. And Price. ____
- - - - - - - - - -
Total Price. [color=#FE5AAC]____[/color][/size]

If you need more space to add more items then you can always add more. Please do not submit it with the "_" in it. It is just to show you a space to fill in.

3. Do not PM me with orders. Please post it on this thread.

4. Right after you post. Send me a trade with the gold. For the name of the trade put the number of the page your order is on.
Egg Owners <3 :
9. [Hyde] heart
(( Rainbow 1 = 100 gold ))
8. xEmoxCuppycakex
(( Strawberry 3, Egg 3 = 185 gold ))
7. Olen
(( Strawberry 6 = 120 gold ))
6. hikarushirou
(( Egg 1 = 100 gold ))
5. Mini Sparrow
(( Egg 2, Rainbow 4 = 220 gold ))
4. poofacupcake heart
(( Egg 1, Flower 3, Rainbow 2 = 340 gold ))
3. Fandae heart
(( Egg 3, Rainbow 1 = 220 gold. ))
2. helana152
(( Egg 6 = 100 gold. ))
1. Katsurina Riburojo
(( Egg 1, Free Egg 4 for being 1st = 100 gold ))

^ heart (( Gave a tip )) ^

So far. Made 1,385 gold.

People Who Donated/Tiped:
Thanks so much! <3
3. [Hyde] = 100 Gold
2. poofacupcake = 160 Gold
1. Fandae = 80 Gold

Bumpers :
Thanks for bumping! <3
Katsurina Riburojo
LDY++JUiCY
geekie603
Crystal_sakuya
Lady Shizura
KickTheCan
.Sweet Simplicty.
goth666pyro

Black List:
People That make me mad. </3

My Dream Avie:

User Image

What a dream huh?
Exchange Links?

If you want to exchange links. Just ask on this thread. And I am sure to say yes!

User Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/agrv4][img]http://tinyurl.com/9gsjs[/img][/URL]

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Credits:

The credit for these cute adorable eggs belong to the site where I found them at... http://www.iloveegg.com

All I did was make cute little pixels out of them. Just to make enough gold for items I wish to buy. So please check out the site. Its very cute. You'll like it. <3
-cuts ribbon-

Yes! I am open now. But I do not think I will be on for long now. X3
,;'good';,
:: bump! ::
';,luck,;'
Katsurina Riburojo
,;'good';,
:: bump! ::
';,luck,;'

oOo, nice bump! I like it! <3 And thanks for the bump X3
Buy An Egg.
Egg Number. And Price. Egg Face one [100g]
- - - - - - - - - -
Total Price. 100g
Katsurina Riburojo
Buy An Egg.
Egg Number. And Price. Egg Face one [100g]
- - - - - - - - - -
Total Price. 100g

oOo, thanks. My first person! I'll give you a free one for being the first. Tell me what one you would like and I'll send it to you in a PM with the one you ordered ^^
LDY++JUiCY
User Image

Thanks for the bump ^^ Looks awesome <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out